University of Missouri c/o 2018 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Cool. Basically the only thing I care about is keeping up with my fitness schedule. If I don't have time for exercise I will go insane. I just wasn't sure if we are immediately thrown into 100% studying and nothing else.

You've got to do something to keep your sanity. And the first few weeks aren't too bad. Until that first anatomy exam comes up and everyone is freaking out (just since it is the first one, it isn't too bad actually)

Members don't see this ad.

You've got to do something to keep your sanity. And the first few weeks aren't too bad. Until that first anatomy exam comes up and everyone is freaking out (just since it is the first one, it isn't too bad actually)
Good deal. I'm feeling fairly confident about my study skills. Just trying to figure things out schedule-wise. Do any of you guys have digital copies of the syllabi to check out? That way I could see what the layout is like

Good deal. I'm feeling fairly confident about my study skills. Just trying to figure things out schedule-wise. Do any of you guys have digital copies of the syllabi to check out? That way I could see what the layout is like
Looks like I might have a few from the fall. Facebook me your email and I can send them your way if you really want to worry about it now... Though, I'd recommend you not and just enjoy your summer!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do any of you guys have digital copies of the syllabi to check out? That way I could see what the layout is like

Looks like I might have a few from the fall. Facebook me your email and I can send them your way if you really want to worry about it now... Though, I'd recommend you not and just enjoy your summer!

The only thing syllabus' are good for is calculating grades near the end of the IP lol other than that, no use looking at them.

The only thing syllabus' are good for is calculating grades near the end of the IP lol other than that, no use looking at them.
^^This x 100. Don't stress yourself out before school starts. Take my word, there will be plenty of time for stressing later. Go to the pool. Get drunk. Have fun. But by Jesus DO NOT LOOK AT SYLLABI.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know a place where I can get rabies vaccines in Columbia? I know the school offers them, but they aren't in my network. I am hoping to find someone that is.

The university hospital is in network for most insurances I would contact a primary care provider in the hospital and see if they can give it to you... I would also look into a travel clinic bc thy are likely to have the vaccine.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone work on the after hours clinic crew?? I am interested in it and have the application but was wondering if anyone who is involved in it can tell me what your responsibilities are, how many hours you work, what is scheduling like, how much does it pay, if it is paid?? Thanks!

Do any of you know of a good vet who frequently works with pet rabbits? I would just like to find someone for my rabbit who knows what they're doing...

Does anyone work on the after hours clinic crew?? I am interested in it and have the application but was wondering if anyone who is involved in it can tell me what your responsibilities are, how many hours you work, what is scheduling like, how much does it pay, if it is paid?? Thanks!
I was accepted into the program, worked a shift then decided it wasn't for me.. When I'm off work I can shoot you a message with more info.

I'm interested in this as well, but I'm also afraid of the commitment and responsibilities. Where did you find the application?

You all will probably have better luck posting on your class page since the two people I know (there may be more) who work there are not on SDN. Feel free to ask about the rabbit vet as well. I have not a clue...