Waitlist c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Currently waitlisted at Michigan. OOS #27. Feeling excited cause I had almost no hope when I applied, haha, but the wait is killing me. I have no idea how much the waitlist moves, but this is my last chance to go to vet school this cycle so fingers crossed!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Glad I found this thread! Currently OOS waitlisted at UW-Madison (#70), Mizzou, and Oregon State! Really hope this year’s waitlist move a lot! 🤞

Reactions: 1 user
Glad I found this thread! Currently OOS waitlisted at UW-Madison (#70), Mizzou, and Oregon State! Really hope this year’s waitlist move a lot! 🤞
I’ve heard UW-Madison’s OOS waitlist usually has quite a bit of movement and can go into the 100s! Good luck :) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright everyone. Tomorrow starts the month of answers, well hopefully. Good luck to everyone 🤞

Reactions: 16 users
Does anyone have any idea when we might get the update email for Mississippi on what quartile they are in? Or has anyone called?

Does anyone have any idea when we might get the update email for Mississippi on what quartile they are in? Or has anyone called?
I got one awhile back. I would reach out if you haven't heard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-153320_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-153320_Gmail.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 293
This is basically my email.
Yeah I got that email, I was wondering if they had updated for this month since in there it says they’ll update monthly. I’d like to know how close they are before I sign a lease somewhere else 🥲

Yeah I got that email, I was wondering if they had updated for this month since in there it says they’ll update monthly. I’d like to know how close they are before I sign a lease somewhere else 🥲
Oh shoot, sorry, my miscommunication. I haven't gotten anything but I'm also presuming that is because I'm in the 1st quartile.

Super glad to have found this thread! I’m waitlisted to 4 schools and accepted into 1.

Tufts- OOS waitlist (no ranking)
Virginia-Maryland- OOS waitlist #63
Michigan State- OOS waitlist #123 originally, #110 as of last week
Penn- IS waitlist #12
LIU- acceptance

Does anybody have info on waitlists of any of these schools/how far they have gone in the past?

Hello! I've been waitlisted at 4 schools, all OOS (or international): PEI (unranked), Illinois (unranked), Mizzou (unranked), and Wisconsin (#147).

Does anyone know when transcripts have to be submitted to Illinois or Mizzou for the waitlist? I can't find anything and I wanted to ask here before I reached out to the schools next!

Members don't see this ad :)
Declined my PEI seat, hopefully they’ll start calling people off the waitlist soon!

Declined my Tennessee, Tufts, Colorado, and Oklahoma (all OOS) seats. Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 users
anybody waitlisted at ohio state 1-12 that are not planning on accepting their set if one becomes available?

Declined my OOS seat at Tufts and Ohio, my international seat for Edinburgh. Waiting to be pulled from my IS school. All the best to everyone!!

Is anybody familiar with how much the IS waitlist at Penn typically moves?

Is anybody familiar with how much the IS waitlist at Penn typically moves?
I don’t plan on accepting my IS seat, so hopefully it can go to you!

I am on the OOS UF waitlist, which is where I am hoping to attend. Is anyone here planning on declining their UF OOS seat?

Is anyone planning on declining their UPenn waitlist spot for OOS for #1-#14? Much appreciated!!

Anyone have any idea on how much the Mizzou and Illinois list will move? Mizzou emailed me back and said they only expect it to move 1-2 spots but I was very confused on if she meant before the deadline or overall? Really hoping to be pulled from Illinois…

Anyone have any idea on how much the Mizzou and Illinois list will move? Mizzou emailed me back and said they only expect it to move 1-2 spots but I was very confused on if she meant before the deadline or overall? Really hoping to be pulled from Illinois…
Mizzou emailed me back when I asked a similar question and said the waitlist hasn’t moved at all. They didn’t say anything about it expected waitlist movement.

I don’t plan on accepting my IS seat, so hopefully it can go to you!

I am on the OOS UF waitlist, which is where I am hoping to attend. Is anyone here planning on declining their UF OOS seat?
I declined my OOS UF seat last week! Good luck!

Officially declined my OOS seat to UIUC, I hope someone gets lucky 🍀 if anyone hears about movement on UGA’s IS waitlist… please lmk 🥲

For Michigan State, are we able to email admissions for an updated waitlist number or do we just wait until they email us again?

Last edited:
Mizzou emailed me back when I asked a similar question and said the waitlist hasn’t moved at all. They didn’t say anything about it expected waitlist movement.
So did like everywhere over-accept? because I've seen a decent amount of people say they declined a Mississippi and Mizzou seat yet both schools have said they haven't called anyone off the waitlist.

For Michigan State, we are able to email admissions for an updated waitlist number or do we just wait until they email us again?
We can email them after April 15th for an updated number!

I declined my OOS Oregon seat, if anyone here is on the waitlist.

I declined my Tennessee (IS), Tufts (OOS), UGA (OOS), and UW-Madison (OOS waitlist #14) seats, hoping that'll be good news for someone!

Reactions: 3 users
I declined my UGA (SC contract seat), Mississippi State (SC contract seat), Ohio State (OOS), and TAMU (OOS) seats! I also took myself off of the UF (OOS) waitlist! I hope you all get good news soon!

Reactions: 3 users
I declined my Arizona, UC Davis, Cornell, Illinois, Long Island, Lincoln Memorial, Missouri and Tufts seats (all OOS). Good luck everyone, I hope you all get good news very soon!!!

Reactions: 9 users
Super glad to have found this thread! I’m waitlisted to 4 schools and accepted into 1.

Tufts- OOS waitlist (no ranking)
Virginia-Maryland- OOS waitlist #63
Michigan State- OOS waitlist #123 originally, #110 as of last week
Penn- IS waitlist #12
LIU- acceptance

Does anybody have info on waitlists of any of these schools/how far they have gone in the past?
Heyyy, have you been pulled off any of these schools?

I was pulled off the UF OOS waitlist this morning! So there's hope! :)

Reactions: 4 users
#55 on Iowa and was pulled off today, they made huge leaps today and I now beleive they are in the 70's.

I was pulled off the UGA CVM out-of-state waitlist today! Will be accepting my seat there and turning down my OOS seat at Tufts.

I was pulled off MN, Cornell, and CSU over the weekend. Will be accepting Minnesota, looking forward to giving 2 other people a spot at vet school!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I was pulled from the IS Tennessee list on Friday 4/7, so over a week ago. Thought I posted here but I didn’t. I don’t know if any other seats have been offered yet to waitlisters but I know more IS and OOS seats have been declined so there are spots open. No clue when they’ll start notifying people but they WILL call first and then send an email.

• Love
I just got called off Mississippi State! They are my #1!! I'm so excited yall!!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Has there been any change in the waitlists of Purdue (OOS)?

I will be declining my OOS Kansas State seat. Hopefully this helps someone!