Waitlist c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted into KSU from the waitlist, and I accepted my spot! I removed myself from the VA-MD IS wait-list (#44ish i think), but I will keep myself on the Mizzou wait-list for now

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone either turned down Tuskegee IS spot or been pulled from the Tuskegee waitlist (unranked?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any update on Cornell’s waitlist? I know they don’t give ranks but are people still being pulled off.

Is there any update on Cornell’s waitlist? I know they don’t give ranks but are people still being pulled off.
I haven’t seen anything on SDN or the Facebook APVMA page in days☹️

Made it all the way to #4 on UGA’s IS alternates list y’all! Though their class is or is just about full so I’m not holding out hope. It’s my third cycle after all. Been feeling pretty mopey all week, but gotta keep moving. I’ve already declined my seat at UIUC and accepted my seat at Tuskegee so that’s where I’ll be this fall. Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back 🤞🏼

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I got into LMU! I’m hopeful that I’ll be pulled from Illinois. I’ve seen it has had a small amount of movement. It seems like a lot of schools waitlist are not moving much or at all yet? Hopefully, they will start soon..

Reactions: 6 users
Any one know anything about Missouri or if I should hold out any hope for IS waitlist at this point?

Does anyone know about the UF IS waitlist? / If there has been any movement?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received a phone call this morning, off IS waitlist for TAMU. :) I am so excited and this is pretty surreal at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Is anyone else still holding out hope on getting off of a waitlist? CSU is my dream school but they said it could take as long as orientation week for a seat to open (if one does at all). I feel like I need to start focusing on the CVM that I am going to but it's hard to give up.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard from Iowa today? I messaged hours ago but haven’t gotten a reply.

Is anyone else still holding out hope on getting off of a waitlist? CSU is my dream school but they said it could take as long as orientation week for a seat to open (if one does at all). I feel like I need to start focusing on the CVM that I am going to but it's hard to give up.
I’m in the same boat. Crossing my fingers for yah

I was taken off the LIU waitlist this week and will be accepting & declining my seat at Ross. Any recommendations for declining a seat? Do I just send an email?

is anyone dropping their UMN OOS seat or dropping off waitlist

Anyone get pulled or is rejecting their seat from the OK state OOS waitlist??

Has anyone on the PEI waitlist heard anything??
International? Someone I know just turned down their international spot after initially accepting.

International? Someone I know just turned down their international spot after initially accepting.
Yes international! I heard someone got an interview invitation after initially being turned down so I didn't know if there had been any movement in the waitlist yet

Yes international! I heard someone got an interview invitation after initially being turned down so I didn't know if there had been any movement in the waitlist yet
I was offered a seat after being on the waitlist this Monday and turned it down! Hopefully this helps you :)

For those who have accepted a seat but are still hanging onto hope for a different waitlist, what are you doing about housing? I am hesitant to commit just in case but don't want to miss out on housing at my current accepted school. How long are you waiting or what is your plan? Any advice would be helpful.

For those who have accepted a seat but are still hanging onto hope for a different waitlist, what are you doing about housing? I am hesitant to commit just in case but don't want to miss out on housing at my current accepted school. How long are you waiting or what is your plan? Any advice would be helpful.
I’m in the same boat! I committed somewhere and put my housing deposit down, but am on 4 waitlists. I decided that if I get pulled to my top one I’d just figure out housing last minute

Does anyone know of any movement recently on the U of A waitlist? Or anyone who will still be declining their seat?

UF waitlist said they would be letting us know when the class is finalized around the beginning of June and still haven't heard a thing

I got accepted off the UPenn waitlist (ranked #2) in the beginning of June and I put down my deposit. I just received an email today notifying me I was accepted off the waitlist to Colorado State(Unranked). I’m pretty positive I will still be attending UPenn. I just wanted to post on here to tell everyone the waitlists are still moving!! Don’t lose hope

Reactions: 2 users
Just got off the waitlist for NCSU (in state) last night! Cannot believe it, and we only have 6 weeks until classes start. I will be attending!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I was pulled off of Cornell’s waitlist yesterday and will be attending! Can’t wait!

Reactions: 3 users