WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch votes

none received

3 hours to lynch...

you guys/gals are boring the mods.

If you don't get moving we are going to have to make random acts of violence occur, just to stay awake.

Members don't see this ad.

you guys/gals are boring the mods.

If you don't get moving we are going to have to make random acts of violence occur, just to stay awake.

tumblr_m5wd4ptVrA1r79k32.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I'll wait for dyachei to show up and confirm that she's on board with that plan before picking someone at random.

And make sure she isn't silenced. She hasn't posted since night results, right? But I saw her viewing the thread earlier today.

I know, right? Half the reason I play these games is for the glorious death write-up. I can tell that this game I'm just going to get "P.S. LIS died last night. Carry on."

... and that postscript will be twice as long as the rest of the write-up.

Was my night write-up not entertaining enough for you?! :( I worked hard on that! I am hurt....

boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

OelVq.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I know, right? Half the reason I play these games is for the glorious death write-up. I can tell that this game I'm just going to get "P.S. LIS died last night. Carry on."

... and that postscript will be twice as long as the rest of the write-up.
:laugh:

My favorite part about modding the Tortall game (besides knowing everything, of course ;)) was coming up with the deaths for the write-ups. Well, once nohika and I realized that the the first couple of night results that just said "so-and-so was found dead" were really boring. :p

Wow, I have no life.
I am the #1 poster on this thread, and I am not even playing.

What is the state of our transaction? I have the one million greyhound doggie bones ready, do you have my intel? That could get this day moving faster.

It says something about bandwith, unless that is the joke, and I just don't get it.

No...not the joke...it's supposed to be a gif of a kid pushing an old woman in a wheelchair across a hill, into the woods....

And you thought SOV's crying smiley was creepy???

You're twisted, SNS. Twisted.

I was trying to find a funny wheelchair gif...and that popped up :(

I don't have Abney's gif searching skills apparently.

What is the state of our transaction? I have the one million greyhound doggie bones ready, do you have my intel? That could get this day moving faster.
I am having second thoughts. My little monsters are making me hot right now. Why do they want to be covered when the temps are in the 90s.

so.

anyone going to get lynched or what?

when-you-were-a-kid-and-opened-a-present-with-clothes-in-it.gif

Wow! No deaths on the first night.

I might have to watch the movies now. I know nothing bout X-Men, except what I am learning from you guys. :laugh:

I had no objects last night, so I have no news to contribute. This is rather boring. I was expecting to get off work to pages of accusations flying around.

No idea who to lynch.

I'm not a big fan of the idea of using the veto this early. We usually don't have any more information the second night than we do the first, so we're just delaying the inevitable. Though I agree we shouldn't save the lynch vote for the end of the game...that's when the wolves can use it to their advantage.