WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I could totally see Louis as a chaos character, or as just an innocent bystander.

I can see how she (ally) got out of the lynch. Part of me still wonders what if he (Louis) is the key master still?

I want to keep this in mind and look another direction for now.

Lynch Dev

Members don't see this ad :)
If Tully is either wolf or chaos, I'm happy sticking with my vote. We don't need that confusion, and we damn well don't need a third party screwing with the game outcome.

If it matters to anyone, I'm not chaos, either.

Members don't see this ad :)
1a8f26a7b321d831808dfaca210f223d.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
I wouldn't be opposed to ally getting lynched (we gotta get crackin', and she spent her alleged only ability, anyway), I don't want it to happen via early plurality. It's not helping us discuss any other information in the meantime. Not that I have any other specific people to throw out there, but the way things were going earlier today felt like a lazy vote.

I wouldn't be opposed to ally getting lynched (we gotta get crackin', and she spent her alleged only ability, anyway), I don't want it to happen via early plurality. It's not helping us discuss any other information in the meantime. Not that I have any other specific people to throw out there, but the way things were going earlier today felt like a lazy vote.
Unfortunately that's normally how it works the day after lynch avoidances. Hence my explanation earlier about having to break this egg regardless, as it just detracts from normal game play

1a8f26a7b321d831808dfaca210f223d.jpg
South Florida division (321) 209-2020
UK 0800 2229 911
Original team 1-800-555-2368 or 212-NO-GHOST (this belongs to someone now, sorry Randy...)
2014 Anniversary number 212-897-1964

The 2 in bold will get you to Ghostbusters...

Unfortunately that's normally how it works the day after lynch avoidances. Hence my explanation earlier about having to break this egg regardless, as it just detracts from normal game play
It's an understandable lynch given the avoidance...wish it wouldn't have also thrown off all other potential discussion today though.

An hour+ to deadline, guess it's still not budging. lynch Ally

Day 7 Lynch tally:
ally (11) - STL, FS, LIS, genny, PBC, FFM, MJ, html, deva, AM, Jil
STL (1) - SOV
Deva (1) - LoTF
Saki (1) - dyachei

14/17

Deadline 10pm
@allyphoe you're leading by a landslide
Fine with me if you want to close. I don't really have any arguments that would persuade anyone at this point; if I did, I'd put them out there.

Sorry guys, busy day.

Why are lynch avoidances so sketchy? Are they typically reserved for wolves?

Lynch Pbc but I guess it doesn't really matter much anymore

Instead of a party waiting for @allyphoe at her apartment, a group of angry neighbors were waiting to lynch her. You've killed @allyphoe - Louis Tully, a villager who could evade one lynch. Now she's a transparent lawyer.....paradox indeed.

Night Deadline is 9am Eastern.

It is now Night 7. *17* players.

Manhattan
3. @Frozenshades
4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens
5. @Jilary
6. @SummerTheLynx

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
10. @lhmhtd
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @genny

The Bronx
13. @Saki Nishibi
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
21. @Devastating
14. @dyachei
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack

Dead and Gone

16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF

Go get 'em, village!

Oh, wait, I'm a ghost! I forgot about that, because I'm dumb. :)

Reactions: 3 users
Two major things of import:
First, another brilliant proton stream lit up the night in Queens, nailing @SummerTheLynx - NYC Citizen/ghost in the tuckus, moving him to the great beyond.
13908_5210860524.jpg

And next, we move to another borough, the lovely Brooklyn. Neighbors reported hearing a lot of terrified screams emanating from LoTF's apartment. But this morning, @LadyOtheFarm - NYC Citizen is not looking too worse for wear. Besides that whole trail of slime following her...

Lynch Deadline is between 9-10pm Eastern (depending on amount of votes, discussion, etc....) Note movement and adjust accordingly!!!

It is now Day 8. *16* players.

Manhattan (And then there was one...)
4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens
5. @Jilary

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
10. @lhmhtd
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @genny

The Bronx
13. @Saki Nishibi
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
21. @Devastating
14. @dyachei
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack
3. @Frozenshades

Dead and Gone

16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF
6. SummerTheLynx - NYC citizen/ghost

Hmm. Looks like Staten Island is pretty popular. Manhattan not so much...

Reactions: 1 user
So I used the PKE meter last night.

I was told 1 VERY STRONG negative signal. So still just the original wolf.
Unfortunately, the PKE went up in flames after I used it (It had limited # of uses apparently).

i feel like I've forgotten half the people that are playing.

any reason to not vote genny?
I think DVMD had some reason not to vote for her in the first couple days. I need to go back and check.

I think DVMD had some reason not to vote for her in the first couple days. I need to go back and check.
I thought DVMD had wanted to vote for her because of a forward PM then left it for something more promising.

This whole dead and still here and no more information than before thing is interesting. Would have thought something would change.

I can float through walls and stuff right? Shouldn't I get to do something more interesting than continue my regular commute?

This whole dead and still here and no more information than before thing is interesting. Would have thought something would change.

I can float through walls and stuff right? Shouldn't I get to do something more interesting than continue my regular commute?

If you want to go peeping tom on your neighbors, be my guest.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought DVMD had wanted to vote for her because of a forward PM then left it for something more promising.
I think it had to do with a PM between them that sounded wolfy, but later in that same lynch cycle, DVMD said she no longer thought genny sounded wolfy.