WWe Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts - Signups + GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm curious about FFM and DVMD. I just don't know anything about either of them. I'm neither here nor there on saki, though she seems much quieter this game.
I thought FFM was vanilla. I don't remember where I got that from.
If we only have one wolf, then I don't think it's DVMD.

I don't understand the two kill nights, unless there's a ghostbuster assassin taking out ghosts.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How many people are down there now? With how quiet the main thread is, hopefully all those heads are getting together behind closed doors and coming up with something. At least investigating the influx...

YES I'm seriously confused about that too. I feel like it's hinting something but I don't know what

Sorry just got out of movie with fam. I won't be terribly sad if you lunch me (since I'll still be here ;)), but it would be a waste of time for village.

Don't the ghost busters use the proton beams? Assassin maybe?

Members don't see this ad :)
o_O

Jilary wanted to vote FS, but you wait until the last minute to make a tie?

Sorry, wasn't my intention. Bad 4g reception and it took 3 tries for that to go through...

@StartingoverVet bravely steps up to challenge @Frozenshades.

SoV: “Gozer the Gozerian! Good evening. As a duly designated representative of the city, county and state of New York I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.”

WqN9wAE.jpg

FS: “Are you a GOD?”

SoV: “No?”

FS: “Then DIE!”

Dead is @StartingoverVet (Janine Melnitz – Vanillager)

Night Deadline is 9am Eastern.

It is now Night 8. *16* players.

Manhattan
4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens
5. @Jilary

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
10. @lhmhtd
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @genny

The Bronx
13. @Saki Nishibi
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
21. @Devastating
14. @dyachei
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack
3. @Frozenshades

Dead and Gone

16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF
6. SummerTheLynx - NYC citizen/ghost

Last edited:
Theory: a Ghostbuster has to be the one to vote first in the lynch?

Alternate theory is that there's a convert to get first.

I had the thought that maybe FS can only be killed if there are no ghosts left. That would mean that there would have to be a way to get rid of multiple ghosts at once. Otherwise, FS can make more as quickly as they are destroyed.

I don't want to die for no reason, but I suggest, ONLY IF there is a way to kill many ghosts at once, that it be used as a possible end to this.

If there isn't, than my idea doesn't work and won't solve the game. And then you should let me keep being Slimer.

Yes, i am a nyc citizen vanillager. The only exciting thing that happened to me was getting blocked N2.

Another bright light lit up Queens. @Jilary -NYC citizen/Ghost, vanillager, was enveloped in its clutches.
maxresdefault.jpg

Also, the life of a Ghostbuster was taken last night. Dead is @genny - Winston Zeddemore, driver of Ecto-1 who moved a player each night. Rest easy, my friend.

Lynch Deadline is 10pm Eastern.

It is now Day 9. *14* players.

Manhattan
4. @Flim Flam Man

Queens - CONDEMNED

Brooklyn
9. @LadyOtheFarm
10. @lhmhtd
11. @Animal Midwife

The Bronx
13. @Saki Nishibi
15. @StartingoverVet

Staten Island
17. @DVMDream
18. @LetItSnow
19. @allyphoe
21. @Devastating
14. @dyachei
7. @PrincessButterCup
8. @Mad Jack
3. @Frozenshades

Dead and Gone

16. Ceke2002 - NYC citizen/ghost
23. TheGreatCornholio - NYC citizen/ghost
20. Zensing – Dr. Jillian Holtz/ghost
2. katashark – Dr. Egon Spengler/ghost
1. Cyndia - NYC citizen/ghost

22 Teepster87 – NYC citizen/Ghost WOLF
6. SummerTheLynx - NYC citizen/ghost
5. Jilary - NYC citizen/ghost
12. genny - Winston Zeddemore - Ecto-1 Driver

Why did genny die right away without turning into a ghost?

I'm a ghost. FWIW, Scales of Truth confirmed that FS is a wolf (as opposed to some other flavor of non-villager; I'd originally asked to use it on SOV, then when he became a villager-ghost, asked to change the target, but had no backup target already thought about).

**** Lynch FS ****

Testing my theory that lynch has to be started by a Ghostbuster, and that me being a ghost doesn't keep it from working.

Testing my theory that lynch has to be started by a Ghostbuster, and that me being a ghost doesn't keep it from working.
Combine the streams! Let's get all the GBs in there! If we all pile on, then the GBs can hide in our ranks and all pile in.

Lynch FS

well fudge
I did say my theory of needing all the ghosts gone only worked if there is a way to kill multiples. If there isn't, than the theory doesn't work because you can't win.

That's why I said don't try it if there isn't. Then the ghost killing ability was probably best directed at FS in case he is bluffing.