WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tp :cryi:

The person I want to vote for is not in my timeline :yeahright: lynch stb

Members don't see this ad.

I'm leaning towards either stb or ffm with my vote. I think there may have been at least 1 wolf vote for me in an attempt to start a bandwagon that never got going.

Members don't see this ad :)
Should we designate which timeline we're in for our Lynch votes to make tallying easier?

Should we designate which timeline we're in for our Lynch votes to make tallying easier?

That would make it a lot easier for anyone doing unofficial tallies. Timeline 1 for the top group that lost TP and Timeline 2 for the lower group?

Edit: :ninja:'d

Tp :cryi:

The person I want to vote for is not in my timeline :yeahright: lynch stb
I'm mad now, bitch. Also, super brutal that Morty got killed off this early.

lynch SFsteph
timeline B. For bitch.

Did deva get moved to a different group? Or am I seeing things?
Seems she may have left me all alone in the Citadel of Ricks. Doesn't seem like an accident to me.

I'm mad now, bitch. Also, super brutal that Morty got killed off this early.

lynch SFsteph
timeline B. For bitch.

Evidence or feels? I'll vote with feels if I have to, but I'd love it if someone found a wolf n0.

the person I want to vote for is in the other time line.

princessbuttercup.

She made 3 posts, no lynch, and seems to be trying to avoid attention.

I will think about a candidate in my timeline.

Squanchy morning

Lynch SFsteph for her "I know this isn't a good idea, but I am going to use that to base my vote off of anyway" yesterday.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch FFM

I agree with teep! And ffm has been oddly inactive.

the person I want to vote for is in the other time line.

princessbuttercup.

She made 3 posts, no lynch, and seems to be trying to avoid attention.

I will think about a candidate in my timeline.

I feel like that's typical PBC though.

That said, I wouldn't terribly mind losing a player who is near impossible for me to read. Unless of course said player has an important ability.

Not in my timeline either though.

Lynch FFM

I agree with teep! And ffm has been oddly inactive.

I have limited experience with ffm but inactivity seems normal to me. For the same reasons as PBC though I could get on board with lynching him if there is no better candidate.

Evidence or feels? I'll vote with feels if I have to, but I'd love it if someone found a wolf n0.
They were the person whose name I didn't recognize, b****.

I think if you do have someone you would vote for if they were in your timeline, it would be beneficial to say who it is so we can promote some discussion on it still.

Reactions: 2 users
I feel like that's typical PBC though.

That said, I wouldn't terribly mind losing a player who is near impossible for me to read. Unless of course said player has an important ability.

Not in my timeline either though.

I have limited experience with ffm but inactivity seems normal to me. For the same reasons as PBC though I could get on board with lynching him if there is no better candidate.

I still have suspicions. Using number 13 to justify a vote is an easy lynch bandwagon if you're a wolf and want to kill someone who you know is a villager!

I still have suspicions. Using number 13 to justify a vote is an easy lynch bandwagon if you're a wolf and want to kill someone who you know is a villager!

I don't think saying "number 13 is unlucky so I vote for them" is a good vote for getting a bandwagon started.... I think this because it isn't a good strategy for starting a bandwagon.

Also, "you're a wolf and know someone is a villager"... obvious statement is obvious.

Ok. So wolves don't try to bandwagon on first day, especially when there is no info. I imagine the roster shifted with TP's death to resplit the players. Teep and hmoo are on my list for those statements.

lynch hmoo

from Group 1

Ok. So wolves don't try to bandwagon on first day, especially when there is no info. I imagine the roster shifted with TP's death to resplit the players. Teep and hmoo are on my list for those statements.

lynch hmoo

from Group 1

I would think it would be advantageous to bandwagon on the first day since people wouldn't suspect them and they can just claim "random vote".

I'm sticking with ffm because of that and inactivity

Sorry I only posted once yesterday - I found out just as the game started that a close family member passed away unexpectedly :(
My vote for you Teep was random just to get a vote in.

Reading and catching up now.

Sorry I only posted once yesterday - I found out just as the game started that a close family member passed away unexpectedly :(
My vote for you Teep was random just to get a vote in.

Reading and catching up now.

Sorry for your loss STB! My thoughts are with you and your family.

***Unofficial Lynch Tally***

Timeline 1
Teepster 1 (SOV)
hmoo 1 (Lupin)
STB 1 (WZ)
FFM 1 (hmoo
4/13 reporting

Timeline 2
SFSteph 3 (Rogert, DVMD, Zen)
Hedgie 1 (cockatiel)
pbc 1 (dyachei)
5/14 reporting

@SFsteph, want to get on?

Additional note - From those of you better-versed in the series, who are some potential villains? The sense I'm getting is that almost everyone can be selfish or cruel in the series, so are there any standout villains?

In the interest of bandwagoning for info and avoiding further indecisiveness like yesterday, I will join in

•••••••lynch SFsteph••••••

Edited to add: this is for timeline 2

Last edited:
3 posts and no votes per SOV (tried to quote but phone isn't cooperating) sounds fishy to me too.

Timeline 2:
###Lynch peanut butter cup###

Plus i dislike bandwagoning with no info.

Lol the reason I phrased my sentence in that way is because I knew someone was going to lecture me about the whole "wolves don't always belong to one group noob". I also said rarely, through reading the threads I know that some mods can either scatter the wolves among the groups or put more than 1 in a group. This is only my second game technically, I got killed off on the first night on the second game I played so sorry if my statements seem Wolfy. I was just trying to use game logic to back it up

I had a short break for lunch and didn't want to try to speed read WW yesterday. I got home late and netflixed, remembered WW right before bed, and read through everything then. Obviously it was way too late to lynch, but I didn't miss it intentionally.

Additional note - From those of you better-versed in the series, who are some potential villains? The sense I'm getting is that almost everyone can be selfish or cruel in the series, so are there any standout villains?
Yeah. Eyepatch Morty is the most obvious. There's also the Devil, the Galactic Federation, Snuffles, the Council of Ricks, the Zigerions...basically almost every episode has an antagonist. I'm considering it as a nonzero possibility that Rick is actually the main wolf given how much havoc he causes.

I had a short break for lunch and didn't want to try to speed read WW yesterday. I got home late and netflixed, remembered WW right before bed, and read through everything then. Obviously it was way too late to lynch, but I didn't miss it intentionally.
It's day right now so feel free to lynch.

Do you think all the wolves can kill in both timelines or just the one they are in?

Yeah. Eyepatch Morty is the most obvious. There's also the Devil, the Galactic Federation, Snuffles, the Council of Ricks, the Zigerions...basically almost every episode has an antagonist. I'm considering it as a nonzero possibility that Rick is actually the main wolf given how much havoc he causes.
I thought the counsel of ricks was actually trying to stop Rick because they thought he was the evil Rick. Sorry if this is really confusing hahaha

Do you think all the wolves can kill in both timelines or just the one they are in?

I imagine they are spread out and they generally have to pick one person to do the killing, so depending on who they want to target, a person in that time zone probably has to do it.

Unless a wolf is capable of existing in multiple timelines (which is a possibility) it would have to be within group.

It's day right now so feel free to lynch.
I have to go back and check the roster. :p

I'll lynch steph - timeline 2

Because there are already some votes for her, and I want to have a decisive lynch day. I'll willing to change if we get a band wagon going on someone else.

Yes, I'm admitting to band wagoning. I want to see if anything funny happens with less uncertainty around.

Unless a wolf is capable of existing in multiple timelines (which is a possibility) it would have to be within group.
This is going to make it difficult because now wolves can lessen suspicions by just switching killings from group to group

Pseudo-Official Lynch Tally
Timeline 1

Teepster 1 (SOV)
hmoo 1 (Lupin)
STB 1 (WZ)
FFM 1 (hmoo
4/13 reporting

Timeline 2
SFSteph 5 (Rogert, DVMD, Zen, Aloha, PBC)
Hedgie 1 (rockatiel)
pbc 1 (dyachei)
PBC 1 (kcough)
8/14 reporting

Deadline 9PM EST

We also haven't considered that the time split was built in for the first lynch. It may have been meant to fail to actually end in the removal of a player.
Maybe the timelines will come back together soon.

For self preservation sake and koughlis evidence earlier
*****Lynch pbc****