WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch Teepster (from timeline 1)

I'm going with Teepster again. Yesterday was purely random but now I have some minor feels. When he was about to be lynching or tied for a lynch he didn't really have a defense outside of "don't kill me" where as Jilary role revealed. He was the only one in my timeline who voted to lynch TP yesterday who we now know was Morty. I also don't think the "bandwagon that didn't really happen" is any reason to think one of us has to be a wolf.

But if anyone else has a better idea I'm willing to waffle. I'm just going with a gut feeling here.

I may have info that claims teep is a villager. I used my plumbus last night, it was the "Poor, poor plumbus" that won't be mentioned from the write up. What I did with said plumbus is not appropriate for the prevet forum.. But anyways, it was revealed to me that teep is a villager. It could be faulty info, but idk. Also, they aren't human. Or any animal really. But that's all I know!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I may have info that claims teep is a villager. I used my plumbus last night, it was the "Poor, poor plumbus" that won't be mentioned from the write up. What I did with said plumbus is not appropriate for the prevet forum.. But anyways, it was revealed to me that teep is a villager. It could be faulty info, but idk. Also, they aren't human. Or any animal really. But that's all I know!
Interesting. Hopefully our plumbuses (plumbi?) are reliable but I'll give it a chance for now.

Unlynch Teep (timeline 1)

I didn't know I could use my plumbus for anything... it's like a seer thing? Huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know I could use my plumbus for anything... it's like a seer thing? Huh?

I don't think so, but I got really creative with mine to say the least.. Lol. I kinda used it to make teep tell me who they are. Really just lucked out if the info was correct.

Doubtful, that would be a damn near impossible scenario to overcome and would create a real mess if even one player wasn't on board. And it's likely the lynchee would not be on board :laugh:

Okay, yeah, all or nothing would be impractical. But I think there must be a percent or number that is safe, or 'certain.' And I'm not saying this just for self preservation - I seriously think the less different people each timeline votes for, the better.

I justified my reasons for wanting to bandwagon. I don't normally jump on them and I was trying to be open with my thought process. I'm not a wolf. I'm boring vanilla.

I don't think it has a specific purpose. I took it as you can try to use it however you'd like. I tried to use mine for protection but it wasn't needed. Not sure if it would have worked or not.

I don't think it has a specific purpose. I took it as you can try to use it however you'd like. I tried to use mine for protection but it wasn't needed. Not sure if it would have worked or not.
This is really interesting.

Ah okay, good to know, I'll try to think of something for tonight. I didn't use it last night because I didn't think it had a use.

I am typically inactive on weekends because i am not glued to my computer or phone.

Am I the only one who thinks this is suspicious? I'm glued to my phone any time possible while playing WW... Lol

My results made it sound as if I was way off base, and what I was trying to do wouldn't work any night. I 'felt silly' when the plumbus didn't do anything. Yours make what you tried sound possible, just not for that certain night.

Members don't see this ad :)
My results made it sound as if I was way off base, and what I was trying to do wouldn't work any night. I 'felt silly' when the plumbus didn't do anything. Yours make what you tried sound possible, just not for that certain night.
Mine said "You felt a little silly brandishing a plumbus all night. :) " Perhaps I was way off base as well, but I thought it was because no one tried to attack me so I looked silly standing behind my door holding a plumbus-shield all night :laugh:

Well :laugh:

Unrelated: Last game there were a couple of people who said "hmoo, you're so dumb for thinking this. Bandwagon to get info!!" Others agreed. And they turned out to be wolves covering their tracks. So I don't really know if what I'm saying ACTUALLY doesn't make any sense or if there are people who want other people to think it's not making sense because they know it does and want to protect the wolves. I need another noob mentor :arghh:

I'm not sure what to think of hmoo right now.

If she and teeps were wolves it would be really stupid to be vouching for teeps right now even with the "could be faulty info" disclaimer.
On the other hand, something about the plumbus story and using it to get information in some apparently inappropriate way... I'm just not sure that I'm buying it. It sounds too odd to be true but then again it also sounds too odd to just make up out of nowhere. It's a lot of back and forth in my mind right now but I'm certainly regarding her with some light suspicion at this moment. Plus if hazel were a wolf and teeps really was a villager... vouching for teeps might be a good way to alleviate suspicion in the event that teeps gets lynched.

On a separate note, who do we think was the "?" voter for FFM? And why are they voting as a question mark? Did we have one of those yesterday?

Lynch FFM timeline 1

Mainly because there is still lots of time left in the day and I'm going to go with the logic of 1) putting pressure on to see what comes of it and 2) unified front to realign the time lines.
I'm at work but there is this thing that is not happening that I will not mention so as not to invoke the ER gods wrath... but then again, when the Broncos stop playing all the emergencies in existence will come in: "Oh Fluffy started seizing just after half time..."
But my plan is to come back and see what happens before deadline. :xf:

My story about the the plumbus is true @finnickthedog, it was specifically mentioned in the write up!

A "poor, poor plumbus" was mentioned, yes but was there anything further that actually supports your story? Those three little words are pretty vague.

I'm not saying your story is false, but it's not exactly verified by the write up either.

Official Lynch Tally

Timeline 1

Teepster 1 (SOV)
hmoo 1 (Lupin)
STB 2 (WZ, MJ)
FFM 4 (hmoo, finndog, Kata, LoTF)
Finndog 1 (Cyndia)
Zensing 1 (LIS)
Deva 1 (Hayley)
10/13? reporting

Timeline 2
SFSteph 5 (Rogert, DVMD, Zen, Aloha, PBC)
Hedgie 1 (rockatiel)
PBC 4 (kcough, sfsteph, dyachei, Caia)
Rogert 1 (Jilary)
11/14 reporting

Deadline 9PM EST

Definitely double check your votes, guys, I'm actually really horrid at tallying.

Last edited:
A "poor, poor plumbus" was mentioned, yes but was there anything further that actually supports your story? Those three little words are pretty vague.

I'm not saying your story is false, but it's not exactly verified by the write up either.

They didn't put anything else about it in the write up because they didn't want to get reported. It was really raunchy. But if you want to know what happened, you can watch the very first episode because that's what gave me the idea :rofl:I am pretty sure teep is a villager, because that's what was revealed after using my plumbus. But I also don't want to be cornered if the info was faulty because Rick and Morty is very crazy and quirky so it's possible.

Also, I don't know what squanch means

They didn't put anything else about it in the write up because they didn't want to get reported. It was really raunchy. But if you want to know what happened, you can watch the very first episode because that's what gave me the idea :rofl:I am pretty sure teep is a villager, because that's what was revealed after using my plumbus. But I also don't want to be cornered if the info was faulty because Rick and Morty is very crazy and quirky so it's possible.

If I'm still alive on Tuesday I'll watch it because that's when I have free time.

Unlynch Deva
Lynch STB

Ok.. Same reasoning as before but since other people are voting STB, this will make my vote count more.

While my write up didn't say anything about who used it, or if I gave up any information, I can confirm that my personal space was violated last night.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone who doesn't understand squanch is a squanchy enemy.

Squanch is a part of our culture, ingrained within us. Squanch is a part of you and you have to learn to trust and speak from your squanch.

Literally made me laugh out loud!! I am but a young grasshopper.. I promise that I will learn. Also thank goodness for Google:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Why the sudden bandwagon on me? I'm a villager.
I already explained why I was quiet yesterday. I read through and had some feelings for teep. Hazel then came forward with info saying he is probably a villager so I unlynched. Last night I tried to to protect myself. If I was a wolf I would have not worried so much about getting killed as trying to kill villagers.

Fwiw, I used the plumbus for the massage. I was told that I felt strange about it and "who uses a plumbus this way?!"

:shrug:

Maybe someone else would have appreciated it more! :p

I was going to give Lupin a massage but could only do it within my timeline so I support the theory that night actions can only be performed on people in the same timeline.

Well :laugh:

Unrelated: Last game there were a couple of people who said "hmoo, you're so dumb for thinking this. Bandwagon to get info!!" Others agreed. And they turned out to be wolves covering their tracks. So I don't really know if what I'm saying ACTUALLY doesn't make any sense or if there are people who want other people to think it's not making sense because they know it does and want to protect the wolves. I need another noob mentor :arghh:

Generally some people will be more active during the week when they're on their computers all day and some will be more on the weekends if they're not doing anything....some its just the same all the time...it's play style that has to be judged and usually can't be determined quite this early in the game. IMO anyway.

The new Stb bandwagon in the other timeline is concerning to me. It seems to have sprung up out of nowhere with no logic or reasoning behind it. Not that it matters to me since I can't do anything with it but seems suspicious, unless someone knows something about Stb?

The new Stb bandwagon in the other timeline is concerning to me. It seems to have sprung up out of nowhere with no logic or reasoning behind it. Not that it matters to me since I can't do anything with it but seems suspicious, unless someone knows something about Stb?
I'm just trying to keep things from ending up in another tie myself. If anyone has a particularly good person to lynch and/or a good reason not to lynch stb I'd be down to switch.

unlynch teepster

and I am not sure the write-up confirms anything, because I know of another plumbus that was used in a "not fit for SDN" manner. :naughty:

But I will give the benefit of the doub t for now.

I agree with kcough. No one is giving a good reason (since there are none) for lynching me. This bandwagon is making me suspicious of those people since I know I'm a villager. I have an ability that can be only used every other night (tonight being the first time) that could be really helpful to the villagers. If you don't lynch me (and the wolves don't block me or kill me) I can prove it.

Idk if this adds up to me.

I'm stuck on my phone, so I could easily have missed a post by SFsteph, but has s/he given a defense as to why we need them alive?

To everyone - the last part is a real question. Could someone please tag me if there's already a post or if one comes up? I'm worried computer technical issues will make me miss it.

Nope. She voted for me in self defense, but hasn't given any reason why we shouldn't lynch her.

*Edit: Everything was blue and I was trying to fix.