WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For anyone who hasn't noticed, SOV wants me dead. I know the wolves already noticed this, which is why they tried to kill me last night. I have no investigatory ability, so I'm not sure why he wants my head so badly. I haven't even been super helpful this game because I don't fully understand the theme.
Ha ha. That is about the worst villager claim ever.

I wanted ALoha dead.
I wanted Kcough dead.
I even wanted FFM dead (talk more about that after the game).

Are you sure you want to advertise that?

Members don't see this ad.

I've only been playing for two days? And Tuesday I had my interview and then a 6 hour drive home... So basically only one day (which I kind of forgot about yesterday...)

I don't know, I feel like there hasn't really been time to call me a quiet player?

Anyway:

****lynch PBC****

Because she and rocky are my two that I find sketchy, and it doesn't look like enough people are going to vote for rocky to have it be a successful lynch.

I'm down for last minute waffling though
True. But we got next to nothing out of hedgie either and it sounds like there were fewer kills than there should have been. Meaning maybe hedgie wasn't living up to full wolf potential. I'm sorry if you popped into a wolf roll last minute, but it just seems likely to me based on the way play has gone. I don't know that it is true, it just seems more likely to me than a lot of the rabbits we are chasing.

I've only been playing for two days? And Tuesday I had my interview and then a 6 hour drive home... So basically only one day (which I kind of forgot about yesterday...)

I don't know, I feel like there hasn't really been time to call me a quiet player?

Anyway:

****lynch PBC****

Because she and rocky are my two that I find sketchy, and it doesn't look like enough people are going to vote for rocky to have it be a successful lynch.

I'm down for last minute waffling though
Waffle, Caiter, waffle!

Members don't see this ad :)
I do think the PBC= lone Rick thing is a bit sketchy, because the counsel of Ricks was always giving out new Mortys, but I also really don't like how quiet the Hedgie/Caiter duo has been. It makes me very nervous. I think I'd prefer to vote the second way, but this second, that seems like a worthless vote.
It wouldn't be a worthess vote. It would have the most worth in all the world.

True. But we got next to nothing out of hedgie either and it sounds like there were fewer kills than there should have been. Meaning maybe hedgie wasn't living up to full wolf potential. I'm sorry if you popped into a wolf roll last minute, but it just seems likely to me based on the way play has gone. I don't know that it is true, it just seems more likely to me than a lot of the rabbits we are chasing.
Did you say greyhounds chasing rabbits?

113729.jpg

Does SOV know who I am?

I could see Rocky's role being Chaos. If so, it still would mean PBC, Caiter or Allie is a wolf. Guess we'll see how this PBC lynch turns out first.
Or we could not kill a villager and go after chaos instead. That would make more sense to me.

PBC was in her garage, more than half in the bottle. She swayed back and forth in front of a flickering screen. "You gotta *burrrp*, you gotta keep your head in the game, Morty. That's ...that's what they want, Morty, that's the...that's the trick, they want you to get invested, they want you to care about Roy, Morty. But you gotta...you gotta take it easy. Listen to me, you...Roy, Roy only lives once. You can't get swept up in the bull****. You gotta live, Morty!"

She teetered perilously to one side, throwing an arm up to steady herself and sloshing alcohol over the control panel.

Her Morty, however, was nowhere to be seen.

A scoreboard lit up at the top of the screen, and "45 years" rolled over to 46.

"You see that, Morty?" she crowed. "You see *urrrp*...you see Roy now, Morty?"

But Morty wasn't there to answer. No Morty had been there, for quite some time.

Strangely enough though, a crowd was forming...familiar face after familiar face stepped up to surround PBC, who--by way of both inebriation and virtual reality helmet--had no idea they were there.

One member of the crowd sucked in his breath, squared his shoulders, and marched up to PBC. He steadied himself, puffed out his chest, and tapped her confidently on the shoulder.

"We've had enough of your trouble-making, Rick! You do whatever you want with no thought for how it affects anyone else! You don't respect us the way you should, you're a terrible influence, and....and you've been killing all of our friends!"

PBC rolled her eyes and took off her helmet. Roy was on his own for now.

"You know, you're a real know-it-all sometimes, Jerry. What, we're all just, we're all just supposed to stay in bed all day and all night because it makes *uuurrrp* it makes Jerry more comfortable?"

A second member stepped forward. "It's not that you've been up, Dad, it's...." her face fell and she kicked at the floor. "It's what you've been doing."

"Real convincing argument, real smart, guys. You're a real group of geniuses," muttered Rick, rolling his eyes. "Really thought this one through, didn't you."

One member beckoned, and the group crept closer. "I'm sorry, Rick. This is the end."

"There's just one problem" Rick shifted from foot to foot, scanning the crowd for his grandson. "One little hang-up."

And with that, eyes wide and flask still in hand, he dropped to the ground in a heap, threw his free hand into the air, and screamed:

"Morty, my portal gun, MY PORTAL GUN, MORTY!"

The crowed laughed nervously, and a figure pushed to the front, lifting his boot menacingly and resting it on Rick's chest. "Morty. Isn't. Here." With a grunt, he slammed his boot down as hard as he could, knocking Rick's head back into the cement floor.

Rick glared up at the mob that surrounded him, spat a mouthful of blood at his attacker's feet, and, narrowing his eyes, let loose what would be his very last words:

"Listen, dinguses. I'm gonna need you to *buuurp* do me a real solid. I'm gonna need you to take your moral high ground and shove it waaaay up inside your buttholes. Waaaay up inside there, as far as it can fit. Can you do that for me, dinguses? Can you do that?"

The crowd went to town. Only one held back--in bird culture, this was considered a dick move.

---------------------------------------------------

So, what do PBC and OJ not have in common?

Nothing. She's the real killer, bitch!

You have lynched PBC, who was Rick--a WOLF CONVERT who lost her abilities when converted.

Night deadline is 9am EST.

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School
StartingoverVet
WildZoo

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473
Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary

Pluto
Caiter92

Anatomy Park
allieh8607
rockatiel

Jerryboree!
Hazelmoo

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty
Caia - Arthricia
Aloha - Tammy
Katashark - Mr. Poopy Butthole
Teepster87 - Fart
DVMDream - Squanchy
Hayley - Tinkles
Flim Flam Man - Unity
Devastating - Rick's Space Ship
Touchpause13 - Morty
Zensing - Snuffles
kcoughli - Evil Morty
LetitSnow - Jerry
PBC - Rick

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
YOU HAD THIS WRITE UP PREPARED.

Come on, I feel like I almost talked them out of it. ;)

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah!

Whoever has Mr. Meseeks... if you are don't have something even more useful to do, wanna count our wolves? If SOV is the last, I know a shiny pelt that needs to become a rug...

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah!

Whoever has Mr. Meseeks... if you are don't have something even more useful to do, wanna count our wolves? If SOV is the last, I know a shiny pelt that needs to become a rug...
That's downright rude. After all the wolves I served up.

And who recommended removing the Ricks? Oh yeah. Me.
Ingrates, all of you.

PBC was in her garage, more than half in the bottle. She swayed back and forth in front of a flickering screen. "You gotta *burrrp*, you gotta keep your head in the game, Morty. That's ...that's what they want, Morty, that's the...that's the trick, they want you to get invested, they want you to care about Roy, Morty. But you gotta...you gotta take it easy. Listen to me, you...Roy, Roy only lives once. You can't get swept up in the bull****. You gotta live, Morty!"

She teetered perilously to one side, throwing an arm up to steady herself and sloshing alcohol over the control panel.

Her Morty, however, was nowhere to be seen.

A scoreboard lit up at the top of the screen, and "45 years" rolled over to 46.

"You see that, Morty?" she crowed. "You see *urrrp*...you see Roy now, Morty?"

But Morty wasn't there to answer. No Morty had been there, for quite some time.

Strangely enough though, a crowd was forming...familiar face after familiar face stepped up to surround PBC, who--by way of both inebriation and virtual reality helmet--had no idea they were there.

One member of the crowd sucked in his breath, squared his shoulders, and marched up to PBC. He steadied himself, puffed out his chest, and tapped her confidently on the shoulder.

"We've had enough of your trouble-making, Rick! You do whatever you want with no thought for how it affects anyone else! You don't respect us the way you should, you're a terrible influence, and....and you've been killing all of our friends!"

PBC rolled her eyes and took off her helmet. Roy was on his own for now.

"You know, you're a real know-it-all sometimes, Jerry. What, we're all just, we're all just supposed to stay in bed all day and all night because it makes *uuurrrp* it makes Jerry more comfortable?"

A second member stepped forward. "It's not that you've been up, Dad, it's...." her face fell and she kicked at the floor. "It's what you've been doing."

"Real convincing argument, real smart, guys. You're a real group of geniuses," muttered Rick, rolling his eyes. "Really thought this one through, didn't you."

One member beckoned, and the group crept closer. "I'm sorry, Rick. This is the end."

"There's just one problem" Rick shifted from foot to foot, scanning the crowd for his grandson. "One little hang-up."

And with that, eyes wide and flask still in hand, he dropped to the ground in a heap, threw his free hand into the air, and screamed:

"Morty, my portal gun, MY PORTAL GUN, MORTY!"

The crowed laughed nervously, and a figure pushed to the front, lifting his boot menacingly and resting it on Rick's chest. "Morty. Isn't. Here." With a grunt, he slammed his boot down as hard as he could, knocking Rick's head back into the cement floor.

Rick glared up at the mob that surrounded him, spat a mouthful of blood at his attacker's feet, and, narrowing his eyes, let loose what would be his very last word:

"Listen, dinguses. I'm gonna need you to *buuurp* do me a real solid. I'm gonna need you to take your moral high ground and shove it waaaay up inside your buttholes. Waaaay up inside there, as far as it can fit. Can you do that for me, dinguses? Can you do that?"

The crowd went to town. Only one held back--in bird culture, this was considered a dick move.

---------------------------------------------------

So, what do PBC and OJ not have in common?

Nothing. She's the real killer, bitch!

You have lynched PBC, who was Rick--a WOLF CONVERT who lost her abilities when converted.

Night deadline is 9am EST.

ROSTER

StartingoverVet
WildZoo

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473
Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary

Pluto
Caiter92

Anatomy Park
allieh8607
rockatiel

Jerryboree!
Hazelmoo

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty
Caia - Arthricia
Aloha - Tammy
Teepster87 - Fart
DVMDream - Squanchy
Hayley - Tinkles
Flim Flam Man - Unity
Touchpause13 - Morty
Zensing - Snuffles
kcoughli - Evil Morty
LetitSnow - Jerry
PBC - Rick

Psst! You forgot to post Tammy/Aloha in red! That stupid squanch!

why? Who sends in PMs in the morning?
really, just tell me and I will kill them to expedite things.
People who have headaches and fall asleep before remembering they have an ability. But don't worry. There's nobody for me to autopsy anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
ON THE SCREAMING SUN EARTH...

The day had seemed to drag on forever, and when night finally fell it had been to mixed feelings. On one hand, that obnoxious screaming sun had finally stopped... but on the other, nobody was really sure what still lurked in the night....

They were right to be worried.

The first signs of something amiss was when the solid, thumping steps of @LadyOtheFarm began to stumble in the night. The other characters had gotten used to her ridiculous size, and while she had been mostly pretty quiet, they couldn't pretend to not notice the slight shakes their houses made every time she was out and about. Tonight was different, and after a few heavy steps, everybody heard her crash heavily to the ground. Her blood shot everywhere from a severed achilles and several stab incisions in her neck.

Dead is @LadyOtheFarm, the Tiny Person's Advocate - a villager who could h2a*reeka vslor%em iepsea e&hrw=awe once per game, and could not lie.

Barely had the thumping and thrashing stopped when you heard a shrill voice:
"I'm Mr. Meeseeks, look at me!!"

A low, lisping voice responded, but it was quiet enough that nobody could hear the request. A quiet pzzzst pzzst pzzzst followed, and the voice screeched out much louder in pain, then was cut short.

Dead is @rockatiel, a Giant Telepathic Spider - a villager who could v*ulputa$te placer_at henarerit quais &era^ nightly, and avoid one attempt on her life.

When everyone dared step outside in the morning, they were greeted to a exceedingly gruesome scene - the road was covered in dark red and fluorescent green blood, and both bodies lay lifeless. Well crap.

It is now Day 13. You know the drill - lynch deadline will be at 9pm EST this evening, or with a strong unmoving majority.

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

ROSTER

StartingoverVet
WildZoo

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473
Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary

Pluto
Caiter92

Anatomy Park
allieh8607

Jerryboree!
Hazelmoo

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty
Caia - Arthricia
Aloha - Tammy
Teepster87 - Fart
DVMDream - Squanchy
Hayley - Tinkles
Flim Flam Man - Unity
Touchpause13 - Morty
Zensing - Snuffles
kcoughli - Evil Morty
LetitSnow - Jerry
PBC - Rick
LotF - Tiny Person's Advocate
Rocky - Giant Telepathic Spider

Two kills... Huh. So either we've got two wolves left or SOV managed to get two kills somehow. Anybody get any info last night?
Well it was an even night right? SOV can supposedly only kill on odd nights. Sounds like the second one may have been via the mr meeseeks item. So likely at least one wolf left in addition to SOV.

Fe Fi Fo Fumble, Tumble, Dead:(

Lynch hmoo

Look guys, I'm telling you, seer me, do whatever. I'm not a wolf. If allie saw a Rick killing that spider, there's only one other person it could be, and that's hmoo. I didn't do a damn thing last night, I don't even have an ability aside from screwing with items that I haven't even gotten.

Lynch hmoo

Look guys, I'm telling you, seer me, do whatever. I'm not a wolf. If allie saw a Rick killing that spider, there's only one other person it could be, and that's hmoo. I didn't do a damn thing last night, I don't even have an ability aside from screwing with items that I haven't even gotten.

Puh-lease. Don't try to turn this around on me. I've been a villager since day 1. And I think it's clear that PBC couldn't have been evil Rick since she was a convert. "Rickest Rick" sure is a good cover, I'll give you... But if there was a Rick who killed anyone, it's you.

Puh-lease. Don't try to turn this around on me. I've been a villager since day 1. And I think it's clear that PBC couldn't have been evil Rick since she was a convert. "Rickest Rick" sure is a good cover, I'll give you... But if there was a Rick killed anyone, it's you.
I've been a villager since day one, and I still am. You set me up, didn't you? Figured it would be easy since there's two of us? You really suck, you know that? Ah well, unless Birdperson swoops in to save me, I'm looking good and sauanched. Well done, hmoo or whoever set this up. Next game I lynch you first.