Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess I am leaning more towards TW... but I don't trust anyone until they are truly cleared ( I am not sure that anyone SnS cleared counts either).

Gotta admit, I lean more towards Jam.

Look. A few nights ago (at least, right?) Jam pretty much copped to having a rez power. We all knew it, and I think DVMD even said something like "I can only think of one role ability that would have a one-time use at this point" (DVMD, sorry, I know that's not a correct quote....)

If Jam's a villager and I'm a wolf, Jam becomes target #1 at that point purely on the numbers game; the last thing I want is a rez'd villager.

But Jam was left alone. So in my mind, it's pretty reasonable to wonder why he was left alone.

Or am confused about who that 'one-time role ability' discussion included?

Members don't see this ad.

Look. A few nights ago (at least, right?) Jam pretty much copped to having a rez power. We all knew it, and I think DVMD even said something like "I can only think of one role ability that would have a one-time use at this point" (DVMD, sorry, I know that's not a correct quote....)

If Jam's a villager and I'm a wolf, Jam becomes target #1 at that point purely on the numbers game; the last thing I want is a rez'd villager.

But Jam was left alone. So in my mind, it's pretty reasonable to wonder why he was left alone.

I'm a girl. :D

I don't know why I wasn't targeted either... Probably because I'm high on several suspicion lists. But I promise I'm a plain ole villager.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I thought by leaving for half an hour to get some lunch, I would hopefully come back to some information, but didn't think I would come back to plurality!

Playing devil's advocate here: if this is true and Jam is a wolf with resurrection ability, why would she have used the vest on nohika to block her?

The remaining officers had just finished celebrating wldlfstdnt’s resurrection and the lack of deaths when SOV pushed his way to the front of the crowd. “I investigated nohika last night. She’s an Organization member!!” The other officers rapidly threw in their votes for her.

You have lynched nohika, otherwise known as Jefferson Hope, the cabbie, an Organization member who was able to kill one player secretly under suspicious circumstances!

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 9 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS - Irene Adler, the Woman
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist - Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika - Jefferson Hope, the cabbie
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn - Soo Lin Yao
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl - Mrs. Hudson, the landlady
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab - General Shan, the smuggler
3. holdonhope - Sarah Sawyer
4. ksmi117

It is now Night 9. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 8 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

Well, I thought by leaving for half an hour to get some lunch, I would hopefully come back to some information, but didn't think I would come back to plurality!

Playing devil's advocate here: if this is true and Jam is a wolf with resurrection ability, why would she have used the vest on nohika to block her?
We only know that Jam said she did that. There is no evidence she did.

There are multiple reasons why there might have been no death last night.

I agree with this, Jam made it clear that she could resurrect. A wolf would have killed her, in my mind at least. Either jam isa wolf and us trying to cover by blocking nohika and resurrecting or TW is a wolf.

I agree with this, Jam made it clear that she could resurrect. A wolf would have killed her, in my mind at least. Either jam isa wolf and us trying to cover by blocking nohika and resurrecting or TW is a wolf.

Well I am no wolf. I think it would be an awesome wolfy role to resurrect one for your own. And it's never been done before (i don't think to my knowledge).

And why not the least suspicious character, Sherlock Holmes?

And I'm guessing the conversion wolf is still out there. Who'd be a good conversion target?

We only know that Jam said she did that. There is no evidence she did.

There are multiple reasons why there might have been no death last night.

If another villager had the vest last night, though, I hope they would step forward and say something. So, either Jam actually used the vest on nohika or a wolf had it last night.

But, I do agree that it's weird that after Jam basically outright said she could resurrect, she has still not been offed over night. Either she's a wolf, has been getting lots of protection, or the wolves are really clueless.

Maybe LIS? I know from deducing that philliab had investigated LIS on night 4 (?). Philliab was a wolf, so could she have been investigating for possible important roles to convert?

And I'm guessing the conversion wolf is still out there. Who'd be a good conversion target?

You have lynched krist, otherwise known as Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal, an Organization member who was able to recruit new Organization members from among the Yarders!

I read this as krist was a wolf who could convert players? Or do you think there's another way they can convert as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll go ahead and admit that I used the incriminating photos on TW last night. So I had 2 night actions and did exactly as SOV asked. I'll probably be killed tonight, but I want you all to know I'm just an innocent villager. I resurrected Sherlock, and was not told she was rezed as a wolf, or that there was a chance for a resurrection conversion. I'm not a wolf so I don't know why someone I brought back would be a wolf now. I'm surprised that no one has investigated me... Or more likely I guess a wolf has had the investigative item and just not shared the information.

Maybe LIS? I know from deducing that philliab had investigated LIS on night 4 (?). Philliab was a wolf, so could she have been investigating for possible important roles to convert?

Wolves also like to investigate to find important villagers roles simply so that they can kill important players (seers, protectors, resurrectors).

Well I am no wolf. I think it would be an awesome wolfy role to resurrect one for your own. And it's never been done before (i don't think to my knowledge).

?

As I stated before, this has been done before, I had the ability and I resurrected IPB in her first game making her a wolf former investigator.

If another villager had the vest last night, though, I hope they would step forward and say something. So, either Jam actually used the vest on nohika or a wolf had it last night.

But, I do agree that it's weird that after Jam basically outright said she could resurrect, she has still not been offed over night. Either she's a wolf, has been getting lots of protection, or the wolves are really clueless.
You can have the vest and not use it. Then it is easy to claim you used it, especially if you know the person is not going to be able to kill.

I'll go ahead and admit that I used the incriminating photos on TW last night. So I had 2 night actions and did exactly as SOV asked. I'll probably be killed tonight, but I want you all to know I'm just an innocent villager. I resurrected Sherlock, and was not told she was rezed as a wolf, or that there was a chance for a resurrection conversion. I'm not a wolf so I don't know why someone I brought back would be a wolf now. I'm surprised that no one has investigated me... Or more likely I guess a wolf has had the investigative item and just not shared the information.

Lots of help that did you there :rolleyes:

I'm getting blocked and investigated and silenced and incriminated all over the place. Truly someone is trying to stick it to me.

To be clear, the only person my role allowed me to bring back was Sherlock. I had no choice of who I resurrected.

As I stated before, this has been done before, I had the ability and I resurrected IPB in her first game making her a wolf former investigator.

You can have the vest and not use it. Then it is easy to claim you used it, especially if you know the person is not going to be able to kill.

Did you?? Guess I skipped over that post.

But back to my point. Possible.

Wolves also like to investigate to find important villagers roles simply so that they can kill important players (seers, protectors, resurrectors).

This is true and he isn't dead. I am just sharing a thing I had deduced.

Sheep said there was at least one conversion wolf.

So you think "at least one" means that there is more than one out there?

Yeah, but Jam would have only done this if she was a wolf, right? So, fits my second category of a wolf having the vest. ;)

GO WOLFIES! :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin: Can't believe I lasted so long. Now...back to watching the Olympics!

So you think "at least one" means that there is more than one out there?

Yeah, but Jam would have only done this if she was a wolf, right? So, fits my second category of a wolf having the vest. ;)

Could be. But when did sheep say that? We just killed a wolf who didn't sound converted to me.

WHERE IS SHEEPIE??

We could use some more info fearless leader.

The wolf we killed wasn't converted. Sheepie just said one existed. I don't think we found it yet.

Oh wait, are you guys saying that Sheeps said that there was one wolf who used to be a villager and had been converted? Not that there was one wolf who could convert villagers into players but was an original wolf themselves (as in, krist's role as I understand it)?
Makes a difference.

What is your ability sherlock? How can you help us? And I would like you to prove it tonight.

IF I am able to use my role tonight. I am able to deduce things. I select an area. Front, house, back garden, etc. I then get a report of what has occurred in that area.

Ex. Front Lawn. SOV has used the aerosol on you. He also obtained yadda yadda.

IF I am able to use my role tonight. I am able to deduce things. I select an area. Front, house, back garden, etc. I then get a report of what has occurred in that area.

Oh and then I am silenced.

Oh wait, are you guys saying that Sheeps said that there was one wolf who used to be a villager and had been converted? Not that there was one wolf who could convert villagers into players but was an original wolf themselves (as in, krist's role as I understand it)?
Makes a difference.

I thought he said "converted wolf"

Ie everyone that says oh I cleared so and so probably doesn't have most up to date info.

Just my thoughts. Bc I apparently haven't been "helpful" enough for you guys!

Hey just realized something.

In my game powers were fwd on with certain characters.

Conversion may NOT be dead in this game.

AHHHHH. makes SO MUCH more sense. thought it would be crazy if there was more than one wolf who could convert players.

anyway. i assume this is before krist was lynched?
already after.

it was the day we were lynching philiab.

the conversion could have occurred anytime during the game before krist was killed i presume.

lynch nihika

TW is a wolf too used the browning on her, she agreed not to do anything andwet back to bed that is why no one died.

Is this speculation? Did the mods tell you that she was going to go somewhere and then went back to bed?

Why is the fact that there were no kills not due to the fact that nohika somehow didn't kill you?

Ksmi, I think I knew this already, but I just realized you are a med student. Hahaha

Anyways, got my pm in.

I don't think mods would be that helpful. It's not an investigating item. It's a blocking item.

Wait. How do you know Philliab investigated me? "Deducing" isn't good enough. Be more specific.

To be clear, the only person my role allowed me to bring back was Sherlock. I had no choice of who I resurrected.

Why'd you wait to do it? If you were a villager, you ought to have done it the very next night after Sherlock was killed, if only because you could get killed at any time.

Wait. How do you know Philliab investigated me? "Deducing" isn't good enough. Be more specific.

My role allows me to deduce/investigate areas of the house. On Night 4 I investigated the front lawn. It came back with Philliab investigating you and people receiving items.

I get details.

Why'd you wait to do it? If you were a villager, you ought to have done it the very next night after Sherlock was killed, if only because you could get killed at any time.

As far as I know she did start on it fairly soon after I died.

From what list do you select these areas? We're broken into divisions. Was there a list of possible areas early in the game?

As far as I know she did start on it fairly soon after I died.
these are important questions/details.

From what list do you select these areas? We're broken into divisions. Was there a list of possible areas early in the game?

The mods gave me areas. I am able to select between the front lawn, house, garage, and back garden. We are stuck in a house. Mentioned in the first write up. These are the areas of the house.

Who still hasnt sent in their damn pm?!?!?

I'm like, getting tetchy over here!!!