SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You have a ways to go, abber, you have about 1/3 of the posts she does! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

P.S. I'm like 5 posts behind the SOVmod. :D

I'm gunning for first, TW! :laugh:

Oh Lordy.

In other words, my day is looking up!! I got my kitten!! His little ears are half burnt off. Poor dude.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh Lordy.

In other words, my day is looking up!! I got my kitten!! His little ears are half burnt off. Poor dude.

Aww. I demand another picture of him now that he's yours! :D And what was the name you decided on, again? I know there were several options.

His name is Phoenix. He actually healed up really well! Thanks for asking. There was a lot of drama though in gettin him. But now mom is getting attached (MUAHAHAHAHA I knew it).

(right about now I'd be singing blame canada or something btw.)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1344043572.250990.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 55
Aww. I demand another picture of him now that he's yours! :D And what was the name you decided on, again? I know there were several options.

What what? Mountains? I'm super jealous.
I just get swamps and mosquitos and West Nile Virus. :(

What a CUTE little dude!!! I'm totally in the right profession. :laugh: I positively melt for puppies.

It's a THREAD on the Psychic Forum! I know you've been there.
I can SEE it!
I have my very own copy of Unfogging the Future and everything. :nod:

Oh snap! Have you been on the Divination Thread recently?! Someone said they saw The Grim!!

If only I could dance half as well as Timon. Or the kid in the diaper Devyn posted, for that matter.

983cf4d2-7cdf-47dd-816e-2bc11919f698.jpg

His name is Phoenix. He actually healed up really well! Thanks for asking. There was a lot of drama though in gettin him. But now mom is getting attached (MUAHAHAHAHA I knew it).

:love:

Kitteh1.jpg

Random thought:

Nyanko and TW will be going to the same school.

I think that is funny. In an ironic way.

See, UCDavis has a diverse student body.

Yes. This haunts my every thought. Especially bc at some point I have to be some 3rd years little hunch man. And if it's her, she's going to demand breakfast and coffee.

How sweet, you named him after my role in DVMD's game.
:thumbup:

His original name was frito. I nixed it right away and liked the idea of rising from the ashes. But yes! It probably was on my mind from that game!

Members don't see this ad :)
(poor abber. You are never going to catch up)

Aw, I love him! Such big paws!!

Plus you have an additional day's head start on me. Le duh. ;)

I totally will!

I just need you to stop posting after every time I post!

And maybe go back to the beach where you phone doesn't get much signal.
Don't give up hope, the power of MATH is on your side! :D As long as she doesn't make 3 (or more) posts for every 1 that you make, the ratio that you're behind will keep getting smaller and smaller. :nod: And if you make 3 posts to every 1 of hers from now on, you'll catch and overcome her.

Time to let you know Nyanko is a woman, even if she does play hockey and like football, and curse like a man.... and.. well it is the 21st century...

That's why I thought it was funny when Peej's mom came over to Nyanko's house! :laugh:

Time to let you know Nyanko is a woman, even if she does play hockey and like football, and curse like a man.... and.. well it is the 21st century...

HAHA damnit! I was trying to remain gender neutral for my posts and when she said my mom came over I thought that meant Nyanko was a guy! LOL

HAHA damnit! I was trying to remain gender neutral for my posts and when she said my mom came over I thought that meant Nyanko was a guy! LOL
My guess that is why she said it like that. She likes to be provocative (argumentative wise I mean... I have no idea about that other provocative).

Don't give up hope, the power of MATH is on your side! :D As long as she doesn't make 3 (or more) posts for every 1 that you make, the ratio that you're behind will keep getting smaller and smaller. :nod: And if you make 3 posts to every 1 of hers from now on, you'll catch and overcome her.

Yeahhhhhh good luck with that one! It shall be interesting!!!

Thanks guys for all the kind words for Phoenix! He was covered in oil and very burnt but I think he looks pretty damn cute! He's sleeping in his leopard bed while I'm packing. And packing. And packing.

Which comes to my next point.

I am leaving tomorrow 6 am pst from san Pedro to Davis (apparently 7 hrs. We shall see). If you need to ask me a question please do so beforehand bc I don't want dvmd to tell me about a no texting while driving forum.

Your lovely mayor of cray cray town
-TW

Love the name, love the kitteh! :biglove: Congratulations to you & him!

1 pm missing, but it is investigatory in nature, so will move on without it...

Night closed.... results pending...

To the person with the missing PM, I will accept your PM late... just send it in when you can.

After the horror of lynching an innocent noob, which seems so mean for the pre-vetters, the night turns out to be quieter than usual, but of course there is activity on a Friday night.

First off, where was our triad thief. Surprisingly inactive. Oh wells. Guess we will have to find out why at some point.

Secondly, there has been another friendly fire incident. No deaths involved but I can tell you that the intended victim was Kakurubird. Someone tired of reading her pictures?

Which leads us to the dreaded third point..... WOLF ATTACK. Sorry, you do not avoid a wolf attack on this muggy, buggy, overcast, humid, cloudy, sticky Saturday morning (any idea about what I think of the weather?) Yes, our poor silenced from words, and now silenced from pictures, gets permanently silenced from life, as the Wolves decide enough is enough with the pictures and kill off Kakurubird, aka ShortNSweet (ps - I can't believe you guys couldn't figure out who was this role... she loves this stuff).

No new members have joined SDN. I think lynching the noob has scared them all off.

It is Day 6. Lynch someone and make your mods proud.
There are 18 players left in this game. Lynch Deadline is 5pm EST, but really hope we can get it sooner since it is weekend, but not sure of my, or other's schedule

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody

Woooohoooo!!

I am free!!!

thumbnail.aspx

I was a "guest" for the first couple of days coming in and I could only speak about the other forums that I had been a member of that were better than SDN. I have only ever been a member of SDN and it is the best forum ever!!

I also was not able to send any PMs or allowed to lynch anyone. So, I am now able to PM and communicate normally. :D

Poop for Kakuru. :(

I was rather enjoying her pictures. She was getting nice and creative!

Well, welcome, OFFICIALLY to DVMD! :D

Huh.

I got no pms. I am beginning to feel ... Unloved?

Poor kakuru bird!!!

Huh.

I got no pms. I am beginning to feel ... Unloved?

Poor kakuru bird!!!

You have overstayed your welcome, TW. :smuggrin:
Just kidding!! ;)

I always have to make a very conscious effort NOT to type/think kaRUKU instead of kaKURU. No idea why. lol.

Just catching up, I did not abandon you guys yesterday, well, I did a little, but I was driving for 8 hours - many hours longer than I thought.

TW - I LOVE:love: your new kitten - absolutely adorable!!!!

I have to run.. Be back in about half an hour. I am going to be honest though, I have a lot of catching up to do. I have only been skimming through the thread since I was not originally a part of this game and since I haven't been able to speak normally. So, I am going to try to catch up as much as I can.

TW, I sent you a PM and no love back? I am sad... :(;)

Be back soon....

Just catching up, I did not abandon you guys yesterday, well, I did a little, but I was driving for 8 hours - many hours longer than I thought.

TW - I LOVE:love: your new kitten - absolutely adorable!!!!

Where was it you were going, Packen? That's a freakin' long drive!

Which leads us to the dreaded third point..... WOLF ATTACK. Sorry, you do not avoid a wolf attack on this muggy, buggy, overcast, humid, cloudy, sticky Saturday morning (any idea about what I think of the weather?) Yes, our poor silenced from words, and now silenced from pictures, gets permanently silenced from life, as the Wolves decide enough is enough with the pictures and kill off Kakurubird, aka ShortNSweet (ps - I can't believe you guys couldn't figure out who was this role... she loves this stuff).

:D I knew who she was right away!!!! Emoticons :love::love::love:

We are gonna be hella busy working on the kitchen today - gotta fill and paint cabinet doors, gotta clean the tacky goo of three layers of shelf paper off the insides, and then gotta Killz and paint that stuff. And caulking. I hate caulking guns. They are not made for little hands.

Anyway, point is, I will try to check in as much as I can. Since I know you guys would miss an awesome wolf hunter like myself if I did not.