SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My reads list
Scream
Zenges
AM
Fruit
Clem
Beans
Vet
I'm interested in why it's me and then beans? Beans is more village lock than the majority of people on that list in my village world

Cause I’m resigned to my misyeet lol.
I don’t know what else to do at this point.
I can offer the be Clem’s block target tonight.
I don’t think Clem is lying.
Based on your village list: Obviously I'm not self-yeeting as I am village and I'm not yeeting beans tonight because I also think they are village, so I don't really have any other suggestions for you besides Clem as of now
 
I'm interested in why it's me and then beans? Beans is more village lock than the majority of people on that list in my village world


Based on your village list: Obviously I'm not self-yeeting as I am village and I'm not yeeting beans tonight because I also think they are village, so I don't really have any other suggestions for you besides Clem as of now
Because mechanically why strong arm exist if not to combat Clem?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been screaming at people not to hide them now for like 2 cycles. I don’t think they are. If you are cough it up
I'm not hiding anything. I'm just here to be part of the village team. I don't see why anyone would benefit in sharing their secrets though, so I'm not convinced there aren't more roles. Yes, it is a basics game but I'm not ruling out more roles just yet. That might sound wolfy, but I don't feel like us village should just go down the yeet list because at some point the wolves might win if we do that
 
Not much going on in here and I'm starting my first vet job today, so I don't know how much I'll be on before close. I'm sticking with Clem, but I also understand the samac logic. Hopefully everyone is right and samac is the last wolf, but if not then I'll see everyone again back for the night shift 🤔
 
@Zenge142 I’m personally offended you think I’d kill PSV now that I think about it.

You really think my wolf strategy would be to have a goal to just not make it a stomp, let the blocc live till endgame because they're having fun and kill PSV just so she doesn't have to deal with being in the POE when she has had such a good village game?!

I. Would. Never.
Ya know who would?
Zenges!
It's zenge!
He bussed!


Yeet Zenge
 
@Zenge142 I’m personally offended you think I’d kill PSV now that I think about it.

You really think my wolf strategy would be to have a goal to just not make it a stomp, let the blocc live till endgame because they're having fun and kill PSV just so she doesn't have to deal with being in the POE when she has had such a good village game?!

I. Would. Never.
Ya know who would?
Zenges!
It's zenge!
He bussed!


Yeet Zenge
OH IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4: Loose Lips will get you Killed

1770074420949.png


Despite the readily apparent danger, the students embraced the day with a calm that comes from the unearned self-assurance of youth. From their perspective, they’d already won.

For one shining moment, the entire student body managed to put their differences aside and come together. It didn’t hurt that their common foe was the one person who had been a thorn in all their sides since they arrived at SDN High.

The Gossip is the same person at every high school. The person who lives on drama. The person who can’t help but want what everyone else has, and if she has to talk behind others’ backs to bring them down that’s just what she’ll do.

@genny may have been a person of few words—in public—but she’d cut you with some well-timed rumors behind your back. After the exchange, @samac proved she worked the same way, only she was much more open about it. While she knew better than to try and go after a group of super-popular kids that were untouchable, she would say anything about anyone else to prevent herself from getting dragged down.

And now the school was convinced she would do a lot more than talk. Levitating above the fray, the Class Clown and the Stoner giggled and gave the play-by-play to the entire school over the announcement system.

Cornered and with nowhere to run, the Gossip morphed into a hideous wolf-like beast and decided to try and fight her way out. As he had been a few nights prior, the Science Nerd was prepared, this time with a weird chemical that burned when he splashed it in the Gossip’s face, blocking her escape. She roared then stumbled back, then flailed as the Band Kid swung at the legs and tripped the Gossip with his trombone.

The Gossip rolled over and started to get up again, but the Cheerleader stuffed her giant megaphone over the Gossip’s head. While The Gossip stumbled, the Jock came flying in to tackle her back to the ground.

After a few heated seconds of hand-to-hand with The Jock, the Gossip managed to push the megaphone off her head… just in time to see the Skater swinging her skateboard down at her head. SMACK. For good measure, she gave a second SMACK.

Then The Gossip moved no more.

Dead was @samac , The Gossip and a Vanilla Wolf

1770074447053.png


---------------------------

Days 5 through 100 (Epilogue)

Everyone was still on edge for a few days. After finding so many monsters in their midst, how could they be sure that the danger had passed? But as each successive night passed without a new murder, the students began to exhale. It seemed like it was finally safe for life to return to normal.

The Mighty Mighty Lice have won.
1770074481920.png


VILLAGE WINS!!!​
 
Congratulations village on your well-deserved victory! Some incredibly strong play and excellent use of PRs in a mostly basics-ish game!

Great job by the wolves who made it tough on the village, and a special thank you for @samac for subbing in!

Finally and most importantly, thank you to @WildZoo and @kaydubs , the best mod-ators I could have ever asked for 🙂

Thank you everyone for playing, and I hope you all had fun!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I knew with the way that Katie wagon went if I subbed in wolf we were doomed.
But dya and I were determined to make it “less boring” and for it to not be a stomp so we tried hard to at least set me up to get a yeet or 2 out of it. I wanted everyone to have fun and felt like they worked for it. I tried not to go too hard or do too much AtE. I hope you all did have fun!
 
there hasnt been a wolf win in a hot second. GG village
lol dubZ, Zenge, and katie swept us in the holiday game.

The d1 wolf yeet made this seem like a one-sided affair, but I think it's important to remember katie had no votes like 3 minutes before EOD. Very thin margin in this game, and a very timely mind-meld!
 
I knew with the way that Katie wagon went if I subbed in wolf we were doomed.
But dya and I were determined to make it “less boring” and for it to not be a stomp so we tried hard to at least set me up to get a yeet or 2 out of it. I wanted everyone to have fun and felt like they worked for it. I tried not to go too hard or do too much AtE. I hope you all did have fun!
That's what I like to see!
 
lol dubZ, Zenge, and katie swept us in the holiday game.

The d1 wolf yeet made this seem like a one-sided affair, but I think it's important to remember katie had no votes like 3 minutes before EOD. Very thin margin in this game, and a very timely mind-meld!
Flash wagons are hard to manage. Especially when so many of the people flashing have a history of not being inclined to bus.

Then with Beans and Clem getting essentially mech cleared, there wasn't a lot of wiggle room for the wolves.

Not to say it wasn't a balanced game. Different game with a different randomization of players it could have played out very differently. You just can't really balance for such a uniquely devastating flash wagon that this one was. It's a rare thing for so many villagers to trust each other this much off a single occurrence + be able to narrow the POE outside of the Blocc mechanically.

Right players, right situation, right time. Would have been very different if I'd also had the vig, and AM had the block, for example.

Solid village win, but by no means did the wolves play badly or was the game unbalanced. Sometimes it just do be like that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Flash wagons are hard to manage. Especially when so many of the people flashing have a history of not being inclined to bus.

Then with Beans and Clem getting essentially mech cleared, there wasn't a lot of wiggle room for the wolves.

Not to say it wasn't a balanced game. Different game with a different randomization of players it could have played out very differently. You just can't really balance for such a uniquely devastating flash wagon that this one was. It's a rare thing for so many villagers to trust each other this much off a single occurrence + be able to narrow the POE outside of the Blocc mechanically.

Right players, right situation, right time. Would have been very different if I'd also had the vig, and AM had the block, for example.

Solid village win, but by no means did the wolves play badly or was the game unbalanced. Sometimes it just do be like that.
Thank you. This is also what the kids have been saying for a few days, but it’s nice to hear that this is the perception from the players too 🙂

And I think it also has to be said beans and Clem had to still correctly use their abilities on N2. The village played very well, and thoroughly deserved their win!