You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN High SchooWW (game thread)
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, the blocck glocck self town locck was something else.Flash wagons are hard to manage. Especially when so many of the people flashing have a history of not being inclined to bus.
Then with Beans and Clem getting essentially mech cleared, there wasn't a lot of wiggle room for the wolves.
Not to say it wasn't a balanced game. Different game with a different randomization of players it could have played out very differently. You just can't really balance for such a uniquely devastating flash wagon that this one was. It's a rare thing for so many villagers to trust each other this much off a single occurrence + be able to narrow the POE outside of the Blocc mechanically.
Right players, right situation, right time. Would have been very different if I'd also had the vig, and AM had the block, for example.
Solid village win, but by no means did the wolves play badly or was the game unbalanced. Sometimes it just do be like that.
Maybe you should listen to me! 👀@samac Why did you make me misyeet poor Kitz? 😭 You and your bloodlust. smh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea how mods got autocorrected to “kids” but now enough people have probably seen this that I should make a separate post explaining myself 😅Thank you. This is also what the kids have been saying for a few days, but it’s nice to hear that this is the perception from the players too 🙂
And I think it also has to be said beans and Clem had to still correctly use their abilities on N2. The village played very well, and thoroughly deserved their win!
okay geez. i remembered incorrectlyFam, Katie, Dubz and I just won a couple games ago
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was about to ask when your kids got so well-versed in werewolf game analysisI have no idea how mods got autocorrected to “kids” but now enough people have probably seen this that I should make a separate post explaining myself 😅
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just figured you were referring to the children you'd collected over various D1s.I have no idea how mods got autocorrected to “kids” but now enough people have probably seen this that I should make a separate post explaining myself 😅
If I'm playing devils advocateUnyeet vet
I don’t know who it is but I don’t know what a wolf would do this and not just vote me
If vet is mafia they absolutely have to open up the poe, and I'm both the easiest and best place to do that because killing me today also prevents a clear (or a red)
If the poe is correct then hail mary nonsense plays are the only plays available.
Well, there was the time you made me misyeet Katie, the time you made me misyeet beans, this time you made me misyeet Kitz etc. etc. etc... Where does it end Samac? How many need to die?EXCUSE ME
my kids were actually super excited to hear I was “hosting” one of these games!I was about to ask when your kids got so well-versed in werewolf game analysis
Clemson plzIf I'm playing devils advocate
If vet is mafia they absolutely have to open up the poe, and I'm both the easiest and best place to do that because killing me today also prevents a clear (or a red)
If the poe is correct then hail mary nonsense plays are the only plays available.
I'm picking my own targetCause I’m resigned to my misyeet lol.
I don’t know what else to do at this point.
I can offer the be Clem’s block target tonight.
I don’t think Clem is lying.
lol @Clem J you can skip aheadIf I'm playing devils advocate
If vet is mafia they absolutely have to open up the poe, and I'm both the easiest and best place to do that because killing me today also prevents a clear (or a red)
If the poe is correct then hail mary nonsense plays are the only plays available.
It actually took me a minute to remember too… because it was over so quickly 🙃okay geez. i remembered incorrectly
SHE DOES CIRCLES ALL THE TIMEDo a circle if mom is a wolf
I WAS TRYING TO GET HER TO SHAKE HER HEAD AND STUFF BEFORE AND SHE KEPT CIRCLING SO I CHANGED TACTICS AND SHE STOPPED CIRCLING
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's how my Mom is whenever I run. She always asks if everyone's having fun and whether there are any "salty, snacky, and greasy" werewolf comments.my kids were actually super excited to hear I was “hosting” one of these games!
OpeClemson plz
I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think you could take it. Thank you for doing it with me!I had a lot of fun arguing with @samac on that last cycle. Even though it felt very inevitable when samac is so widely village read over me even when she subs in wolf 😂
Honestly, You were the last person I wanted to hear it from. Katie + Kitz + You was a legitimate solve in the game state. I had a whole novella about this in my role PM.Maybe you should listen to me! 👀
You pushing for village!Kitz would have just made me dig in harder.
But I probably only considered it because I wanted to give Samac the day. If it had been genny, I probably would have just yeeted genny/dyaHonestly, You were the last person I wanted to hear it from. Katie + Kitz + You was a legitimate solve in the game state. I had a whole novella about this in my role PM.
You pushing for village!Kitz would have just made me dig in harder.
Yeah the balance was fine I think at a glanceFlash wagons are hard to manage. Especially when so many of the people flashing have a history of not being inclined to bus.
Then with Beans and Clem getting essentially mech cleared, there wasn't a lot of wiggle room for the wolves.
Not to say it wasn't a balanced game. Different game with a different randomization of players it could have played out very differently. You just can't really balance for such a uniquely devastating flash wagon that this one was. It's a rare thing for so many villagers to trust each other this much off a single occurrence + be able to narrow the POE outside of the Blocc mechanically.
Right players, right situation, right time. Would have been very different if I'd also had the vig, and AM had the block, for example.
Solid village win, but by no means did the wolves play badly or was the game unbalanced. Sometimes it just do be like that.
3.5 people clearing themselves d1 by flash wagoning mafia, vig shooting mafia while a hard poe slot clears themselves with a blocked kill on the same night, that's just brutally difficult circumstances for mafia to overcome. It's not really a game design or a mafia play issue so much as just how it works out sometimes
Ur mamaWho was the N2 kill that didn't go through?
I genuinely can't waitmy next game can truly be wacky 😈
Literally my only frustration was being like "how does only half the roster see that this is villaging as hard as I can!!" 😂 Mostly I was having a lot of fun going back and forth. But I also stopped fighting as hard at the end because on the smidgen chance I was wrong about you I didn't want to be alive to figure it out hahahaI wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think you could take it. Thank you for doing it with me!
On the plus side, I was on a wolf the whole game 😂
.5?! Are you making fun of me being height challenged???????!!!!!!!!Yeah the balance was fine I think at a glance
3.5 people clearing themselves d1 by flash wagoning mafia, vig shooting mafia while a hard poe slot clears themselves with a blocked kill on the same night, that's just brutally difficult circumstances for mafia to overcome. It's not really a game design or a mafia play issue so much as just how it works out sometimes
You better watch yourself, I know your walk schedule, according to Flushy.Ur mama
Height challenged confirmed.being height challenged
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I assume it was SAR based on one of samac's previous comments.Who was the N2 kill that didn't go through?
Apop was the half but it's funnier this way, so now yes I am.5?! Are you making fun of me being height challenged???????!!!!!!!!
Shook to my coreoh one more thing.
@genny could have been Class President Day 1. But the wolves gave the (only) 3 votes that @apoptosis09 got. And that extra vote was the vote that sent Katie home. 🙊
AMWho was the N2 kill that didn't go through?
I had a feeling it was wolf-inspired but God no one could have predicted these top 5 tricks doctors don't want you to know on D1.oh one more thing.
@genny could have been Class President Day 1. But the wolves gave the (only) 3 votes that @apoptosis09 got. And that extra vote was the vote that sent Katie home. 🙊
I ALREADY SAID. IT WAS SARWho was the N2 kill that didn't go through?
Say it once again with feeling…I ALREADY SAID. IT WAS SAR
SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRSay it once again with feeling…
Positively tickled with myself that I had this N1Wolf:
genny & dyachei
Zenge with the sleeper build POE.Positively tickled with myself that I had this N1
How the death rattle breathingSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR
Silenced as the soul was leaving
The deflation of our dreaming
Leaving me bereft and reeling
My beloved ghost and me
Sitting in a tree
S-A-R-D-O-G-H-A-N-D-L-E-R
The battleship analysis won the day.Zenge with the sleeper build POE.
Hard to not give a sub the leeway though
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Damn, I went out to find a purse for the Furball and I come back to having won the game
That was why I was determined for no stomp lolPositively tickled with myself that I had this N1
Also, I'm still too old for multitabling but I couldn't say no to getting a chance to play with FTF. So all's well that ends well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Lmao that's ironicoh one more thing.
@genny could have been Class President Day 1. But the wolves gave the (only) 3 votes that @apoptosis09 got. And that extra vote was the vote that sent Katie home. 🙊
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
So what's next?
College?
College?
Medical gap year ✌️So what's next?
College?
Great game!
Glad @GoSpursGo enjoyed his first WW mod outing!
Glad @GoSpursGo enjoyed his first WW mod outing!