SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, You were the last person I wanted to hear it from. Katie + Kitz + You was a legitimate solve in the game state. I had a whole novella about this in my role PM.

You pushing for village!Kitz would have just made me dig in harder.
Always the sussy, never the bride 😔
oh one more thing.

@genny could have been Class President Day 1. But the wolves gave the (only) 3 votes that @apoptosis09 got. And that extra vote was the vote that sent Katie home. 🙊
Is this where I reveal I voted genny for class pres lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My calculus was that if Kitz is a wolf, then I’d have to consider PSV, but if it’s not Kitz then I could get the Kitz obsessed to focus their energies elsewhere.

At least that’s what Samac convinced me to do.

It’s all Samac’s fault PSV
 
My calculus was that if Kitz is a wolf, then I’d have to consider PSV, but if it’s not Kitz then I could get the Kitz obsessed to focus their energies elsewhere.

At least that’s what Samac convinced me to do.

It’s all Samac’s fault PSV
Samacs a tricksty power wolf will get you to vote someone without even putting her own vote there
 
Always the sussy, never the bride 😔

Is this where I reveal I voted genny for class pres lol
You want to see something hilarious?

1770089935557.png

1770089902367.png


I should been class clown 💀🤡
 

Attachments

  • 1770089897065.png
    1770089897065.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 100
Samac in her sub pm pre sub:
Now I fully believe that’s a pure wagon

Zenge right now:
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

Only thing I’m sad about not playing now is I can’t make jokes about being Zenges second vote

EXTREME SAMAC
:laugh:

Dubz grabbed me from the Facebook.
Sure
Let me sheep Zenges
I don’t care if I sub wolf I’m still sheeping Zenges

Will you sheep Zenge on Dy? Yourself? Both?


@GoSpursGo WRITE UP CHOP CHOP
Eric Andre GIF

@GoSpursGo
ITS BEEN 8 MINUTES CHILD
 
View attachment 414741

dyachei: You are the Bully, a 1x Strongman Wolf.
Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break, today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?

Brains may not be your strong suit, but you've never met a problem you couldn't fix if you didn't smash a little harder. Once during the game, you may bypass any protective/roleblock abilities when you perform the factional kill.

View attachment 414742

genny (aka samac): You are the Gossip, a Vanilla Wolf.
Ugh, did you SEE what she was wearing? What a loser...
Whoever said "words can never hurt me" clearly never went to high school.

View attachment 414743

katiemcat: You are the New Kid, a Vanilla Wolf.
Hi, I'm new here... can we be friends?
Hopefully nobody asks what you did to get kicked out of your last school.


View attachment 414744

Clem, you are the Science Nerd, a Village Blocker.
Let's see, if I reverse the polarity and invert the quantum matrix, that should give me enough power to contain the explosion...

People think you're a little out there, but you don't have time to explain your brilliance to everyone else. People don't know you've probably saved the school 3 times this semester already. During even nights (i.e. Night 2, Night 4, etc; Night 0 does NOT count as even), you may PM the mods the name of another player. This player will be unable to use his/her ability (if he/she has one). This will also cancel his/her vote for Class President. Please bold your action when it is final.

View attachment 414745
screamqueenbee you are the Stoner, an Innocent Child Villager.
Just chill, guys.

You're not a bad kid, you're just misunderstood. All you want is for people to leave you alone and let you chill out. Once during the game, you can post "I am an Innocent Child" in bold in the thread at any time (***except on Night 0***). Tag the mods when you do so. The mods will confirm that you are Village.

View attachment 414746
beans, you are the Cheerleader, a 1x Vigilante Villager.
If nobody else is gonna protect the school, I guess I will.
beans, you are the Cheerleader, a 1x Vigilante Villager.
If nobody else is gonna protect the school, I guess I will.

People don't understand all the work you put in to being able to do what you do for the team. You're probably a stronger athlete than a lot of the players on the teams you're cheering for. If there's something bad happening in the school, nobody is better equipped than you to handle it. Once during the game during a night cycle (***except on Night 0***), you may PM the mods the name of another player. This player will be killed. Please boldyour action when it is final.

View attachment 414747
Vet01, you are the Jock, a Vanillager.
Football isn't the most important thing; it's the only thing.
You get here early to work out, draw up plays as you zone out during class, then stay after for practice. Sure, you might be in junior year for the 3rd year in a row, but it just gives you more time for football in the long run.

View attachment 414748
Animal Midwife, you are the Skater, a Vanillager.
I do what I want, just stay out of my way.
You cut through campus paths no one else uses, show up late but somehow on time, and leave scuff marks where you go. Teachers sigh when they see you coming, but you’re already gone.

View attachment 414749
kitzsuna you are the Truant Kid, a Vanillager.
When was the last time anyone even saw that kid?
You show up when you feel like it, disappear when you don’t, and somehow always know what’s going on anyway. No one is ever quite sure where you’ve been, and you never explain.

View attachment 414750
PSV you are the Teacher's Pet, a Vanillager.
Little miss goody two-shoes.
You sit near the front, turn assignments in early, and know exactly what’s on the syllabus. Authority makes sense to you. It’s comforting. Besides, someone needs to keep things organized.​

View attachment 414751
Zenge you are the Class Clown, a Vanillager.
There's no problem that can't be solved with a well-timed fart joke.
You crack jokes at the worst possible moments, defuse tension with sarcasm, and pretend nothing bothers you. People think you're not paying attention, but you're picking up a lot more than you're letting on.

View attachment 414752
SAR you are the Emo Kid, a Vanillager.
Nobody GETS me.
Black hoodies, carefully curated playlists, and a notebook full of lyrics no one is allowed to read. You see through fake smiles and shallow pep talks, even if you don’t always say it out loud.
​

View attachment 414753
apop you are the Theater Geek, a Vanillager.
All the world's a stage.
You project, emote, and commit to the bit every single time. Rehearsals, auditions, and dramatic monologues are second nature. Even when you’re telling the truth, it somehow sounds rehearsed.

View attachment 414754
fruit you are the Band Kid, a Vanillager.
I am the soundtrack to the high school experience.
You haul your instrument through the halls, speak fluent inside joke, and insist marching band counts as a sport. You care more about where the game is next weekend than where your next class is, but you feel like you have your priorities straight.​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations on being voted Class President!

With this, you have the added responsibility of having your yeet vote count twice and you are harder to be yeeted--the Class President automatically avoids being yeeted if they are tied with the most votes for a yeet.

You have the following additional secret ability:
During this day cycle
, you may submit a question to the moderators to send to dead chat.
The entire dead chat will be able to discuss the question.
Your question and the response must be limited to 100 characters or less and can only reference, at most, a single player
i.e. "Do you think GoSpursGo is a wolf" would be an acceptable question;
"Who do you think are the wolves" would not;
Similarly, "No" would be an acceptable answer, but "No, I think WildZoo is more likely" would not.
You will receive the response with the next night cycle's results.
The response will be the opinion of the dead, and is not guaranteed to be correct or truthful.
You may not share how you received this information publicly.​
 
And above was the Class President notification PM, with a little bit of hidden information. The Dead chat message didn't used that much because it was very restrictive, but we had to be careful not to accidentally do something unbalanced. Would love feedback on how this mechanic went--I like in theory the idea of a "roaming Mayor" type-role, but it can create a lot of swingy gameplay which I think played out here
 
beans, you are the Cheerleader, a 1x Vigilante Villager.
If nobody else is gonna protect the school, I guess I will.
Would have been funny if this was an auto death role. “A soul for a soul” as AM likes to say.

I mean, given the “school” theme of the game, Beans definitely would have been expelled for vig shotting Dy.
 
Would have been funny if this was an auto death role. “A soul for a soul” as AM likes to say.

I mean, given the “school” theme of the game, Beans definitely would have been expelled for vig shotting Dy.
I had a flavor lined up about staging some kind of cheerleading accident with some plausible deniability, but when dy’s NK was also blocked I think dubZ used a little bit more ambiguous flavoring so it wouldn’t be totally clear what happened there (even though you guys eventually got there).

Death note would’ve been funny though!
 
Would have been funny if this was an auto death role. “A soul for a soul” as AM likes to say.

I mean, given the “school” theme of the game, Beans definitely would have been expelled for vig shotting Dy.
When I wrote that writeup I was like...oof I can't have this be an actual shooting. Hence Dy getting snitched on and taken to juvie instead.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad