Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty basic iyamThere’s an innocent child, a blocker and a vig shot at least
![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pretty basic iyamThere’s an innocent child, a blocker and a vig shot at least
![]()
Well, yeah, but a double factional kill is almost at conversion level strength. I accept and expect the last wolf to have a PR but not something near impossible to override.And an innocent child?
I dunno. Feels like the wolves have something up their sleeve. Makes me itchy.
Cool. Just curious.Well, yeah, but a double factional kill is almost at conversion level strength. I accept and expect the last wolf to have a PR but not something near impossible to override.

Okay so explain to me why a wolf vig would not shoot at the same time dy is killing just to ensure there is at least one death? The only reason I can think of is because it has to be the same user, making it a double factional.Cool. Just curious.
Double kill doesn’t always have to be factional, didn’t know if it was tied to a wolf which might explain why someone would choose to bus dya after they likely already used the 1x strongarm to protect a more valuable PR
![]()
I dunno, maybe the thought of saving it for a double kill to win if they get that far? I haven’t ran numbers but I remember SAR doing it.Okay so explain to me why a wolf vig would not shoot at the same time dy is killing just to ensure there is at least one death? The only reason I can think of is because it has to be the same user, making it a double factional.
Yes, but that was not a basics game (and the designers later admitted it was unbalanced to allow something like that to be holstered without announced marvolo).I dunno, maybe the thought of saving it for a double kill to win if they get that far? I haven’t ran numbers but I remember SAR doing it.
It’s probably nothing but I was just trying to think of a reason someone would drive a big bus in like vet’s case. I can’t come up with a good one.
This is going to be interesting.
I also did it in pastaYes, but that was not a basics game (and the designers later admitted it was unbalanced to allow something like that to be holstered without announced marvolo).
Pasta also wasn't basic. I think we run so much role madness that normal is now perceived as basic.I also did it in pasta
The game design wrote itself!Pasta also wasn't basic.
Ya know what we need to introduce these kids to a mountain.Pasta also wasn't basic. I think we run so much role madness that normal is now perceived as basic.
Ya know what we need to introduce these kids to a mountain.
No mountainous plsYa know what we need to introduce these kids to a mountain.
OACP (Oops all class president)No mountainous pls

In what reality if I was a wolf would I ever yeet someone who is supporting my agenda of getting Clem yeeted when everyone else is so village Clem...NEVER. I'm not a wolf, but I don't understand why everyone thinks I am. I'm just here to help the village team win. Simple as that.I really do think Clem should be hit with a speculative eye as well
If it isn't samac and it isn't vet then it's Clem I think
For most people it's because there's a pool of people that are town cleared through something more tangible and meaningful than "vibes" and you're just kinda not in that group. Which is fine! I'm not usually in that group either, it's a perfectly fine place to be. It isn't particularly difficult to understand/dissect once you've played enoughIn what reality if I was a wolf would I ever yeet someone who is supporting my agenda of getting Clem yeeted when everyone else is so village Clem...NEVER. I'm not a wolf, but I don't understand why everyone thinks I am. I'm just here to help the village team win. Simple as that.
My reason for being less interested in vet is based less on their vote pattern and more on what they've said and how they've interpreted certain things. Feels a lot more like a village perspective.
I've considered this and personally I'd go Clem before vet, probably, but I think that will hopefully be a moot point
You and samac keep saying IF there is only one wolf. You based all your future outcomes on 1 wolf. I don't personally feel comfortable accepting the 1 wolf theory completely and therefore I don't think we can completely lock in your village win hypotheses. I would rather assume there are 2 wolves and be wrong than assume there is 1 wolf and loose because we blocked too many people as village too earlyIt also doesn't matter cause samac is dying today and it truly does not matter if I get yeeted tomorrow or not if we only have one wolf left
Usually you can change up to night actions lockingCan a wolf change their NK? Just asking because PSV mentioned yeeting Clem before I brought Clem up again. Could a wolf vote to NK PSV and then change to NK someone else if they want to before the end of the night?
If there's more than one wolf, things are actually even bleaker for the pack (not that I believe this reality). It means they're really sandwiched. At least with only one, there's the safety net of at least one villager to hide behind.You and samac keep saying IF there is only one wolf. You based all your future outcomes on 1 wolf. I don't personally feel comfortable accepting the 1 wolf theory completely and therefore I don't think we can completely lock in your village win hypotheses. I would rather assume there are 2 wolves and be wrong than assume there is 1 wolf and loose because we blocked too many people as village too early
As my grandam used to say, just because Judy decided to wear her suede shoes, doesn't mean the weatherman lied about needing an umbrella.Also I'm sorry to say but you're invoking wifom that does not at all change the ranking of my POE.
Unyeet vetyeet Clem
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
I'm happy to yeet samac next, but I think it is best if we just yeet Clem because 1 I think they are wolf and 2 if we yeet them during the day they can't have their even night power that is supposedly one thing, but could be something else given the mild uncertainty of what happened with beans, Clem, and the dya yeet.
Also, PSV was one of the only people that was wanting to yeet Clem before they wanted to yeet me. Yeeting the anti-Clem village one by one until there are no more.
Unless it’s to see discourse and try and get another misyeet and leave me dangling.Unyeet vet
I don’t know who it is but I don’t know what a wolf would do this and not just vote me
leave me dangling
good catto
Cause I’m resigned to my misyeet lol.it's so quiet it's making me tingly
Is there something you want to discuss? I just don't have any new topics atm.it's so quiet it's making me tingly
Not really, I'm just antsy. Like samac during a tieIs there something you want to discuss? I just don't have any new topics atm.
*****************Guys there was a giant cockroach in the bathroom and it was horrifying
I mean I can tell you the answer to thatI just wanna knowwwww if samac is woof
At my work we call those Drinko Dogs so as to not frighten students that there are roaches on campusGuys there was a giant cockroach in the bathroom and it was horrifying
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.