WWhy is Dexter a sociopath WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch vote tally:

DocE 4 (LIS,jj, Devyn, WS)
LIS 2 (Dyachei, DocE)
Dyachei 1 (Hedgie)

Waffle-o-meter; -1-

3 uncast votes. Roll Call: FTB, WTF, Escalla

Deadline is 8pm. Hopefully earlier. We seem to be receiving about 1 vote per hour. I will be in and mostly out all day, so deal with it!

Members don't see this ad.

Another slow lynch day, as people are gradually waking up from their Friday Night Partying in sunny Miami, far away from the snowstorms, and icestorms, and windstorms, some of the rest of the country is dealing with. One of those who partied the hardest is JJ, who went from one night club to another .... Cameo... LIV.... Miami Mansion... Mynt Lounge, and ended up at Nikki Beach passed out under the stars, and on the sand. Unfortunately, JJ should have known better, it is not safe when there are killers around.. While asleep, one of these notorious killers sneaks up on JJohnston and wraps her up in industrial strength plastic sheet, and then proceeds to .... well.......this is really hard to describe.... but maybe we can just say that she does a sort of lap dance on JJ. This is one messed up person. She needs to get her libido under control. Unfortunately, she is also not all that careful, as she accidentally covers JJ's mouth with the plastic, and poor JJohnston, the one time Hannah, dies of asphyxiation.

Wow that is a bad way to go for a pinky. Luckily for her, it was just a dream. Once again someone has used an item to scare the beejezus out of you. Wonder if one of these items can be more deadly than just a dream? :confused:

It is Day 10 . Lynch deadline is 8pm or earlier if you have some sudden insights.

There are 10 players left.

Here is your roster:

2- dyachei
6 - Escalla
7 - jjohnston
9 - Devyn
15 - The LIS
16 -Wolfspeaker
21 - WTF
23 - FTB
24 -hedgie
27. DocISwearImNotAWolfThisTimeEspana

4-tropictuco Debra Morgan
11 - kpowell14 Joey Quinn
12 - sheepdog Nadia
14 -Lupin21 Angel Batista
18 - nohika Harry Morgan
19 - TremaVince Masuka
20 -Swings Frank Lundy
22 - Orcagirl Jane/John Doe?
26- FH Rita Bennet

17 - that redhead Dexter

1-SnS Miguel Prado
10 - wildcatj Lumen Pierce
13 - Lab Rat83 Isaak Sirko

3-DVMD , Travis Marshall, Doomsday Killer
5 - kaydubssss, Brian Moser
8 - Jamr0ckin, Jordan Chase, Eugene Greer, Motivational speaking killer
25- FFM Arthur Mitchell, The Trinity Kiler

Reminder: links to all results can be found on post #1

I have NO idea who to vote for.

I'm tempted to vote for Escalla JUST because she would be an obvious choice NOT to convert.

Lynch DocE

*****lynch dyachei*****

I'm not feeling either of the options right now although I buy DocE as a convert over LIS. Dyachei is a good wolf and she's been pretty under the radar. Plus she has a new player backing her hard saying she assumes that role couldn't be converted. Unless explicitly told they can't be I would always assume every role could be converted.

Ok, just to be clear -- I cannot be converted. Ever. It was in my role PM. My "guess" with dyachei is that to me it doesn't make sense that Astor can't be converted while Cody can. Just take that into info account along with my newbie experience if you will.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who the **** is causing dreams? I'm taking them to be failed kill attempts, but I don't even know anymore since mod corrected me that IG was just a dream last time too.

Is it an item that reveals roles? Cause if so, friggen use that shizz on me (or really anyone. We could use role reconfirmation on a bunch of people).

tumblr_lm5bsedGbu1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Anyone else think a DocE conversion would have been too obvious? Mostly everyone has been really suspicious of him since Day 2. It was outed that Sirko could resurrect a player and with JJ gone, wouldn't it make sense for them to kill LabRat? I don't see how they couldn't have figured this out. As well, I don't see it as difficult to figure out LR was Sirko at all since LIS cleared me of that. I don't think it was coincidence, I think they knew what they were doing.

I'm still not quite sold on LIS being converted either. I can't help but think that a lurker is benefiting from this DocE vs LIS distraction. :(

Anyone else think a DocE conversion would have been too obvious? Mostly everyone has been really suspicious of him since Day 2. It was outed that Sirko could resurrect a player and with JJ gone, wouldn't it make sense for them to kill LabRat? I don't see how they couldn't have figured this out. As well, I don't see it as difficult to figure out LR was Sirko at all since LIS cleared me of that. I don't think it was coincidence, I think they knew what they were doing.

I'm still not quite sold on LIS being converted either. I can't help but think that a lurker is benefiting from this DocE vs LIS distraction. :(

Its too obvious because it is.

If I didn't think that killing the pinkies (and then facing down the pro villager vs wolf odds) was a statistically strong move I would be lynching wolf speaker right now. Look at how she has voted lately. Its been sporadic and jumping on others vote wagons.

But I can't shake the pinky thing, unless someone really wants to chase down WS and look for the wolf needle in the villager haystack. I have to know with certainty that pink isn't another win criteria group. Cause to lose to twethless wolves is worse than losing to real ones.

You lynch me now you won't have the numeric amount to honestly attempt to get rid of the pinkies and still have enough people to hunt a wolf convert if its not among them. Follow through with this and you'll still have time to doubt me and lynch me and see I'm totally innocent afterwards. But doing me in firstmeans you believe there is absolutely no relevance to five people thinking they were all wolves. Five people with veteran players among them. Five people who are different colored than the villagers and were identified as "not a wolf" rather than "a villager".

New theory - perhaps these "dreams"of killing are someone trying to tell us who are the bad guys from the dead? Dexter, maybe? Still doesn't explain jj killing DVMD, although that could possibly be a lie...

If I didn't think that killing the pinkies (and then facing down the pro villager vs wolf odds) was a statistically strong move I would be lynching wolf speaker right now. Look at how she has voted lately. Its been sporadic and jumping on others vote wagons.

But I can't shake the pinky thing, unless someone really wants to chase down WS and look for the wolf needle in the villager haystack. I have to know with certainty that pink isn't another win criteria group. Cause to lose to twethless wolves is worse than losing to real ones.

You lynch me now you won't have the numeric amount to honestly attempt to get rid of the pinkies and still have enough people to hunt a wolf convert if its not among them. Follow through with this and you'll still have time to doubt me and lynch me and see I'm totally innocent afterwards. But doing me in firstmeans you believe there is absolutely no relevance to five people thinking they were all wolves. Five people with veteran players among them. Five people who are different colored than the villagers and were identified as "not a wolf" rather than "a villager".

Numbers wise, you have a point. From what has been stated, I'm assuming powers are pretty much depleted and it comes down to the number of bodies left on which side. With the end game being the priority, I don't see eliminating the pinkies as a harmful avenue to explore from a villager standpoint. For that reason, lynch LIS

New theory - perhaps these "dreams"of killing are someone trying to tell us who are the bad guys from the dead? Dexter, maybe? Still doesn't explain jj killing DVMD, although that could possibly be a lie...

It seems likely to me that if someone else had killed DVMD, that they would have corrected jj's statement by now. We know Viktor killed DVMD and it makes sense for jj to be Viktor having been resurrected. But that's just my take on it.

Could also be that DVM was gonna die anyway and taking credit for the kill seemed like the best cover story ever.

I once killed a wolf (in history of the WWorld) in order to prove myself as the "good" seer. It was of course someone we knew was seered but we silenced the real seer... or something to that extent. Got me rounds and rounds of villager trust.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could also be that DVM was gonna die anyway and taking credit for the kill seemed like the best cover story ever.

I once killed a wolf (in history of the WWorld) in order to prove myself as the "good" seer. It was of course someone we knew was seered but we silenced the real seer... or something to that extent. Got me rounds and rounds of villager trust.

This doesn't jive with Trem's notification that Viktor was responsible for the kill though.

75 posts since I announced results... and only 5 votes. :naughty:

You kids certainly talk a lot, but don't accomplish much. :p

i think i should redistribute the items, give the knife to someone who will usually it right now!

Could this be the item? I was thinking it was just because things were slow and SOV wanted to spice it up. But I don't know enough about the show to interpret his dream killers as characters.

I have had NO items this entire game. No fair :(

guessing that it may be some sort of role reveal,but that it also may kill the investigatee.

Why haven't we seen this until now....maybe people have been afraid to use it?

Eh, you do have a point, numbers wise.

Unlynch DocE, Lynch LIS

I have been 'sporadic' in my lynches after Kaydubs, because I haven't got a clue who the convert is. (If there even is one. Could be no wolves left and we have to kill the pinkies.)

I have had zero items this game.

This doesn't jive with Trem's notification that Viktor was responsible for the kill though.

I didn't mean that they didn't do it. I meant that they realized dvmd is dead no matter what, so might as well get to claim to be the one who did it. A trick I pulled in previous games. For all I know I'm totally wrong.... bit being totally wrong here at least allows the villagers one more shot at finding the wolf after eliminating any questions on the nature of pinkies.

There has to be something to it, though. I doubt that we have two people attacked in their dreams and it doesn't mean anything.

Yeah I am not really sure what the heck the dreams mean.... I am wondering if SOV is just getting bored and fecking with our minds...... cause I can't really figure out what their purpose is.

I have had NO items this entire game. No fair :(

guessing that it may be some sort of role reveal,but that it also may kill the investigatee.

Why haven't we seen this until now....maybe people have been afraid to use it?

I have had no items this game either and I am not sure there are items.... since we have not heard of any. Unless SOV just created an item and put it into play to spice things up now?

I didn't mean that they didn't do it. I meant that they realized dvmd is dead no matter what, so might as well get to claim to be the one who did it. A trick I pulled in previous games. For all I know I'm totally wrong.... bit being totally wrong here at least allows the villagers one more shot at finding the wolf after eliminating any questions on the nature of pinkies.

jesus DocE
I used my last seer power last night to prove that jj was Viktor and could only kill once. WHY are you raking this over and over?

And WTF is joining you in it.
lynch DocE for wilfully not reading the thread.

Ftb. Viktor is NOT a good character in the story. Not even close to one. He's a reckless murderer and dies by dexter for being a person who kills randomly on whims.

But its not even about that. Its about cleaning up this "pink" identity.

jesus DocE
I used my last seer power last night to prove that jj was Viktor and could only kill once. WHY are you raking this over and over?

And WTF is joining you in it.
lynch DocE for wilfully not reading the thread.

Wait a minute. When the hell did James Gellar become a seer?

I see ftb is still on the thread right now. So she has until 430 to explain that to me. Her old role was preventing the ddk from killing. Not seering.

I know suddenly jumping to ftb is all over the place... bit seriously. What the fuzz was this. You're a seer now? Or anything even close to it? Sounds like the evolves converted to try to free up ddk to act.

I should give credit for her pointing out dvmd, but even then she never alludes to being a seer (though how did she get the info) but spells out that her role power is to block DVM.

Also she has barely posted at all all game but suddenly came to life late Thursday/ early Wednesday. Literally doing nothing between electing a mayor and outing DVM, four rounds later.

Lynch vote tally:

DocE 4 (LIS,jj, Devyn, FTB)
LIS 3 (Dyachei, DocE, WS)
Dyachei 1 (Hedgie)

Waffle-o-meter; -2-

2 uncast votes. Roll Call: WTF, Escalla (both have checked in but not voted. :rolleyes:)

Deadline is 8pm. Hopefully earlier. . I will be in and mostly out all day, so deal with it!

I am enjoying the banter...

SEND IN YOUR PMs NOW (you few left, so we can move on to a new lynch right away.... I love me my 1 minute nights).

Wait a minute. When the hell did James Gellar become a seer?

I see ftb is still on the thread right now. So she has until 430 to explain that to me. Her old role was preventing the ddk from killing. Not seering.

Quite a few people had some limited seering abilities. Like 2 times the whole game. Some could see role, others affiliation and others just a name. Some of us had to guess who werwe the people we were suppose to find. (somewhat seering). ]

I wouldn't have eluded to being able to seer either if I was her. Especially, if I had one more attempt left. That's just asking for the wolves to kill you. FTB made a smart move by not telling us that.

If you recall, I had two abilities aside from finding Deb/Dexter. I could follow them AND I could block anyone once in the game.

Yea. But it makes no sense for cellar to seer anyone but ddk. SOV makes games with very strong character-role power affiliations.

I could see her being able to just seer ddk if she could identify who she is.

But I cant see her having multiple seers, nor did she ever allude to it despite spelling out that she was permablockong DVM. I'm considering bit not sold on her yet because she does have the ddk identity outing on her side. But she did nothing before that. Nothing after that. And suddenly comes to life last round. And is now saying she has a second seer, which I buy 100% from characters who are not gellar... but doesn't make sense for a random community college professor when police chiefs are limited to one or two seers.

But I cant see her having multiple seers, nor did she ever allude to it despite spelling out that she was permablockong DVM. I'm considering bit not sold on her yet because she does have the ddk identity outing on her side. But she did nothing before that. Nothing after that. And suddenly comes to life last round. And is now saying she has a second seer, which I buy 100% from characters who are not gellar... but doesn't make sense for a random community college professor when police chiefs are limited to one or two seers.

I had three role seers. I found DVM on my first one. My role said that DDK could not kill while I was alive and that I got 3 role description investigations I used them on DVMD, devyn and now JJ.
If you didn't notice, I outed DVMD on the day of my first anatomy exam. what the hell do you think I was doing beforehand? Biding my time to pick someone suspicious and studying my ass off.

If it's about the pinkies, that'd be one thing. But you were attacking jj and I posted her role description as viktor above and no where did it list a win condition or that she was a wolf. Yet you came back to it all, bringing that up as a reason to lynch her.

So yeah, I was a seer, and yeah, I'm gellar. And you can look back on thread and see where I cleared devyn if you want to.

no early close to the voting today....

will close at 8pm as planned. LIS rule in effect.

Please send PMs... no reason to wait 11 hours to receive such a small amount of PMs. If you are waiting for results... just send contingency.. if x is lynched do a, otherwise b.

As usual, any votes received after 8pm will be ignored. I may go to a basketball game tonight (or not, haven't decided), if so results won't be posted until 10pm or so, if not...8:30 ish.

I am leaving shortly, so tally the last few votes, and any waffles please...

I don't think I have been talked about this much before as a dead player and not just any dead player, but a dead wolf.... :laugh:

I don't think I have been talked about this much before as a dead player and not just any dead player, but a dead wolf.... :laugh:

They talk about me a lot as well. In fact, they have spent more time discussing what I might have done than I spent figuring the game out. :laugh:

And I am sure they will try to parse this comment as well in order to try and figure out how it helps determine who is a wolf. :rolleyes:

Note: amazingly, you are still the 3 highest poster in the thread.

Ftb, either you are the convert or you are obstinate in your belief that a role that doesn't spell out its win conditions cannot possibly have them. Since when does seering give win conditions anyway, especially if its a group win condition.

I'm still leaning on believing you're just far too blindly loyal to a ability and refuse to play the best odds mechanism of eliminating people. Hell. I'm the best odds person to kill after LIS and JJ, but I and all the "black villagers" have two rounds to catch someone (like you, but not necessarily you) in a lie in the mean time this way while eliminating two somewhat suspicious people who have a suspicious quality in common.

Endgame I will always encourage the best odds game. Its why I'm still on LIS. Cause frankly you admit you have no role powers..... everyone admits they have no role powers. There is *NO* risk in theorizing at this point, no matter what you say otherwise. We are all equal. It is a matter of coldly eliminating those who have the most question marks while keeping the pressure on everyone to see if anyone cracks. The only people with stiff to fear are those who lied earlier and have to corroborate everything now.

BTW... where did you say you seered devyn? I didn't see that post and I reread your posts since the start of the game a few hours ago.

They talk about me a lot as well. In fact, they have spent more time discussing what I might have done than I spent figuring the game out. :laugh:

And I am sure they will try to parse this comment as well in order to try and figure out how it helps determine who is a wolf. :rolleyes:

Note: amazingly, you are still the 3 highest poster in the thread.

:laugh:

And yet, according to some, I was not participating... :rolleyes:

We should give out random awards at the end of WW:

-Person who posted least (would have to somehow cross this with days alive, etc, etc).

-Person who posted the most (same as parenthesis above)

-Person who used the most items.

-The person who was the absolute worst at following/reading the thread.

-Most valuable villager

-Most valuable wolf

So on and so forth....

Lynch vote tally:

LIS 3 (Dyachei, DocE, WS)
Dyachei 1 (Hedgie)

Waffle-o-meter; -2-

2 uncast votes. Roll Call: WTF, Escalla (both have checked in but not voted. :rolleyes:)

Deadline is 8pm. Hopefully earlier. . I will be in and mostly out all day, so deal with it!

I am enjoying the banter...

SEND IN YOUR PMs NOW (you few left, so we can move on to a new lynch right away.... I love me my 1 minute nights).

Hey now! No eye-rolling! You missed my post above! :p Which I have conveniently quoted below for your convenience. ;)

Numbers wise, you have a point. From what has been stated, I'm assuming powers are pretty much depleted and it comes down to the number of bodies left on which side. With the end game being the priority, I don't see eliminating the pinkies as a harmful avenue to explore from a villager standpoint. For that reason, lynch LIS

It seems likely to me that if someone else had killed DVMD, that they would have corrected jj's statement by now. We know Viktor killed DVMD and it makes sense for jj to be Viktor having been resurrected. But that's just my take on it.

Lynch vote tally:

LIS 4 (Dyachei, DocE, WS, Escalla)
Dyachei 1 (Hedgie)

Waffle-o-meter; -2-

1 uncast votes. Roll Call: WTF

Deadline is 8pm.

Anyone listening to DocE's "math" is an idiot, and his push just makes me more comfortable with thinking he's been converted.

There are 10 people left. While you're dicking around lynching off JJ and I (for no other reason that to please DocE's upset tummy), the actual wolves will be killing off people as well. So over those two days we lose 4 villagers. Now we're down to 6 players.

If there's only one wolf left ... ok, fair, you've got a 5-1 split. That's doable and winnable. If, as I think, there's one convert and one original left, you've got 4-2. That's getting really dicey close to losing. If you get that next lynch wrong, then it's two more villagers (because the wolves will again kill somebody at night). It's 2-2 and the game is over. By going this route, remember that you're going to get exactly one lynch that you absolutely cannot get wrong.

So. If you really want to listen to DocE's math .... go for it. But for villagers to win, it's one of the riskiest ways to go about it.

If the pinkies had a win condition separate from the villagers like WTF suggests, somebody tell me why JJ killed DVMD at night? It would be much more to our benefit to kill a villager with that rare kill opportunity to tighten up the numbers than to continue to pound away at wolves. Especially since DVMD was obviously going to get lynched.... so why waste our chance to take out a villager? It makes zero sense.

I had three role seers. I found DVM on my first one. My role said that DDK could not kill while I was alive and that I got 3 role description investigations I used them on DVMD, devyn and now JJ.
If you didn't notice, I outed DVMD on the day of my first anatomy exam. what the hell do you think I was doing beforehand? Biding my time to pick someone suspicious and studying my ass off.

If it's about the pinkies, that'd be one thing. But you were attacking jj and I posted her role description as viktor above and no where did it list a win condition or that she was a wolf. Yet you came back to it all, bringing that up as a reason to lynch her.

So yeah, I was a seer, and yeah, I'm gellar. And you can look back on thread and see where I cleared devyn if you want to.

Didn't hint at all about there being a win condition as a group? I guess I could see SOV only sending you role info about the individual and not telling you the group role information.

:bang:

If the pinkies had a win condition separate from the villagers like WTF suggests, somebody tell me why JJ killed DVMD at night? It would be much more to our benefit to kill a villager with that rare kill opportunity to tighten up the numbers than to continue to pound away at wolves. Especially since DVMD was obviously going to get lynched.... so why waste our chance to take out a villager? It makes zero sense.

That is a very good and interesting point.

What is your theory about why you guys were allowed to communicate and are 'pink' font? I really think there is something you guys are not sharing with us.