Official Interview Invites C/O 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Congrats, LoveMyDobies!

A girl I know posted on her facebook that she got an interview invitation to LSU and Auburn already. At first I was really upset because Auburn is my first choice and I haven't heard anything, but then I realized how early it is. Don't LSU and Auburn usually not send out interview invites until like February? Am I missing something? And no one else on here got an invite. So I'm not gonna stress out too much yet. Anyway, if anyone has any insight, please let me know

LSU interviews are in February so I believe they send them out in January or maybe even December. I think the date for OOS interviews is February 5th, but don't quote me on that. If you are wondering, I would look back in the past year threads to see when people were getting interview invites because it should be similar this year. Congratulations to everyone with invites so far and good luck to those still waiting.
 
Thanks BlacKat and turquisewolves. I'm definitely feeling a little better, but since Auburn's my number 1, I'm still a little bummed. Hopefully they'll send out some more invites next week and I'll be lucky enough to get one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAYYY DVMDREAM!!! :woot::biglove:


oman, i can just imagine how many invites there will be on here when I'm gone on vacation lol I hope I see some more good news up here from 2nd/3rd timers!!
 
(wow, I must be in a bad/stressed mood today!)

Thanks to all of you joining to post your interview info, ect! It adds to the body of knowledge and data and will no doubt be useful for those stalking this thread next year, even if you never post in the other threads.

But one request, please take a look at the format of the previous posts, and copy and past the previous post and add your info following the easy to figure out format. Thanks! If I weren't at the airport on my phone, I might do it for you, but, well, I am at the airport and can't at the moment.

That will make your contributions much more helpful!

P.S. Congrats on all the recent invites!
 
Yay, DVMDream! Rock that interview!

& Bearby, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be hearing from Auburn soon! Western is just getting the ball rolling for you.
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD)
😀
 
I have an interview at Kansas State. I am OOS and was notified on 11/16/10. Interview is 1/8/2011

Hi ceg0002. Congrats on the interview at Kansas! Please see Radio2020's recent post for an example of how to add yourself to the interview list in proper format.

To copy the list and add yourself to it, select the list from the thread, then do 'copy,' and 'paste' it into a new post. Put your name and interview info in bold in the body of the post, and what school your invite was for in the 'title' of the post.

Welcome to the forum. 🙂
 
Just wanted to say congrats to everyone on here!!!😀

We have all worked so hard to get where we are, and it's exciting to see it all come to this point. Good luck on those interviews, everybody!:luck::luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD)


Congrats to everyone! (and sorry for the heart-attacks by bumping with old news, I just didn't want this to be my first post.)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD)

 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD)


To those of you who have posted you interview invites to Washington, I don't understand the "if no WICHE funding" part. Does this mean Washington has sent out their general interview invitations, or that WICHE (which I am still uncertain what this means) students have started getting their invites?

Thanks guys!
 
To those of you who have posted you interview invites to Washington, I don't understand the "if no WICHE funding" part. Does this mean Washington has sent out their general interview invitations, or that WICHE (which I am still uncertain what this means) students have started getting their invites?

Thanks guys!

WICHE (Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education) is basically the contract program some western states without vet schools have with some of the western schools. Normally applicants that apply under WICHE are not interviewed. The program depends on state funding, so if the funding does not come through then these people are sometimes given the opportunity to interview as a normal out of state applicant.
 
Originally Posted by fcc
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD)

Hi All! Just joined the forum. GOT AN INTERVIEW. I'm worthy! Congratulations to all of you as well.
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29)


Aww I haven't heard from Missouri or Washington yet, makes me sad. This is my second time applying and Washington didn't get to me until begining of January last time, and Davis was well into February, so I'm still hopefull! Congrats to everyone on their interviews !

 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: TBD) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)


 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:TBD), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)


 
Adding my interview date...that's all

Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)


 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)

Congrats Science247! When is the date of the first interview group? (Based on SDN, I think today has been the first of the invites for Penn). I am anxiously awaiting news from UPenn....congrats again! 🙂
 
Congrats Science247! When is the date of the first interview group? (Based on SDN, I think today has been the first of the invites for Penn). I am anxiously awaiting news from UPenn....congrats again! 🙂

i think it is Jan. 7th (first fri in Jan). at least i hope so because that is what i was told and i'm super excited to start seeing all the pre-vets so i dont want to wait any longer!
 
Congrats Science247! When is the date of the first interview group? (Based on SDN, I think today has been the first of the invites for Penn). I am anxiously awaiting news from UPenn....congrats again! 🙂


Yes, January 7th it is! Thank you!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)



Yay, my first interview!
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29)
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29

so so SO excited!! :laugh:
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29

so so SO excited!! :laugh:

congrats, everyone! this is exciting so many more interviews are starting to go out! I actually loved iowa, enjoy your trips there, but bundle up lots!
 
Speechless.... utterly speechless. I never in a million years expected to get so much love from these schools! 😍 I feel so lucky and happy right about now!

Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London)
: Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London)
: Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom (email 12/17, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)


Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George:chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29[/QUOTE]
 
Auburn: kiakia(OOS, email 12/09/2010), oakave (OOS, email 12/9), sabriel777 (OOS, email 12/9), goldnretivrgrl (OOS, email 12/9), thevetvetvetvet (OOS, email 12/14)

Iowa State University: cubby38 (Contract, email 10/28/10), thedogisgreen (OOS, email 11/18/10), whir (contract, email 11/18/10), bonaparte (OOS, email 12/16/10), kelly0814 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I: 1/8 or 1/9), gone2dogs (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 12/16/10, I 1/8 or 1/9)

Kansas State University: arabianrider32 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10), gone2dogs (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), turquoisewolves (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10 OOS), nico5923 (email 11/8, I: 12/18/10) DrKsomeday (email 11/8, I: 12/19/10, IS), kelly0814 (email 11/9, I: 12/19/10, OOS), BrooketheCook (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), whir (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), tuckervet (email:11/16, I:1/9/11, OOS), KodaBear (email 11/16; I: 1/8, OOS), nothing (email 11/16; I: 1/9 OOS), CatCrazy2 (email 11/16, I: 1/9), hunterjumper12 (OOS, email 11/17; I: 1/22), Squibby (email: 11/17, I: 1/22 OOS), cubby38 (email: 11/17; I: 1/22), milkmaid (email: 11/17, I: 1/23 OOS), Chinola (email: 11/16, I: 1/8 OOS), Sunnyshine (email: 12/01, I: 1/9 OOS), kibootsy (email: 11/16, I: 1/9 OOS), ceg0002 (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS),fromthebox (email: 11/16, I: 1/8/11, OOS), FleurNoire (email 11/17, I: 1/22, OOS)

Ross University: ImNotThatGirl (10/28/10), Caromax (10/22)

Royal Veterinary College (London): Caromax (email 10/08; dates TBA), ckd816 (email 10/26; dates TBA), goldielocks137 (email 11/1), tuckervet (email 10/20; NY 1/24-1/28), cookiethecat (email 10/8) laitmanvet (email 11/17), futurevet3000 (11/17 also!), kibootsy (email: 12/7; I: 2/3)

St. George: chyactnate (email 11/12)

University of Glasgow: goldielocks137 (email 10/26) Jollybluejay4 (email 10/26), sirbuckie (email 10/27, I: 01/31), kibootsy (email: 10/26; I: 1/31)

Ohio State University: woodinator15 (email 11/10); LivestockDoc (OOS, email 11/10), cmog (email 11/10), caromax (email 11/10), goldnretrivrgrl (email 11/16), Jakesmom (email 11/16), gone2dogs (OOS, email 11/16); Science247 (email 11/08), EllieGirl89(IS, email 11/19; I: 12/16), Squibby (email 11/22, I: 12/16, OOS) thereservoirdog(OOS,11/29 email) momo23 (OOS, 11/29 email, I: 12/15), azarael (OOS, email 11/18), nothing (OOS, email 11/22), sirbuckie (OOS, email 11/29),favhrnstr (OOS, phone call 12/3), lovemydobies (IS, phone call, 12/8), pennyonthefloor (IS, phone call 12/9; I: 12/17), FleurNoire (email 11/18, I: 12/10, OOS)

Penn: Science247 (email 12/15, OOS), catscatscats (email 12/15, I: 1/7, OOS), tigerlily726(email 12/16, I:1/14, OOS)

Purdue: zumazoom(email 12/17, OOS), Whyevernot55(email 12/17, I 1/21, OOS), breenie (email, 12/17, OOS, interview: 1/28) gsi924 (email 12/17, OOS, interview 1/28)

University of Missouri: sabriel777 (email 11/18), arabianrider32 (email 11/18; I: 1/9 OOS), woodinator15 (email 11/18 OOS), breenie (email 11/18, interview 1/9), Caromax (email 11/18 OOS)

Tufts University: smilesoup (OOS, email 11/24), jl123 (OOS, email 11/24)

Washington State University: iheartmycorgi (snail mail 12/6, I:2/8 if no WICHE funding), fcc (snail mail, I:2/7 if no WICHE funding), lareinesoleil (e-mail 12/17, waiting on snail mail for the exact date of interview)

Western University: Tech2Vet (email 12/10), Bearby (email 12/10, I:1/29), TUwest2011 (email 12/10), DVMDream (email 12/10, Interview: 2/5) radio2020 (email 12/10, interview TBD), gsi924 (email 12/10; I: TBD), FleurNoire (email 12/10, I: 1/29) JMMS (email 12/10 I: 2/12)
HAWAIIVET2011 (email 12/10, I: 1/29[/QUOTE]
user_online.gif

congrats to everyone =D