You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition
Started by Hard24Get
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snow . . . burrr . . . wind . . . burr
Snow . . . burrr . . . wind . . . burr
I agree except I don't have snow right now.
And I'm starving 🙁
Packing snacks on interviews is super-necessary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there's no pre-interview dinner, so I thought I'd taste famous Giordano's pizza.
The delivery wait is an hour and a half, but it is COLD here and I couldn't turn my back on my individual tomato and mushroom pizza and the awesome-sounding greek salad I had to throw in to reach 10 bucks....
so I am trying to fill my belly with rations of peanuts and hotel coffee maker coffee in the meantime, and distract myself on SDN 🙁
good luck with that one.
I'm thinking about making a taco pizza. Slightly anemic right now (oops...maybe for a few weeks now, but haven't cooked anything with red meat). Maybe after eating I will have more energy again.
Boy, Bells Palsy . . . anemia . . . Maybe we should admit you.
Hey, it says "senior member" under my name.
I wonder what that means.
I mean, do they think I'm old?
Well, I never get get carded at the bars anymore so maybe that woudl make me a senior.
I wonder if this "senior member" thing comes along with extra responsibilities . . .
Such as posting in rearview mirror.
This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
This forum requires that you wait 2,000,000,000,000 seconds between posts. Please try again never
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This forum requires that you wait 2,000,000,000,000 seconds between posts. Please try again never
uh oh, I think I broke it.
The delivery wait is an hour and a half, but it is COLD here and I couldn't turn my back on my individual tomato and mushroom pizza and the awesome-sounding greek salad I had to throw in to reach 10 bucks....
Sounds great . . . I'll take one too please.
well gang, I am here in Chicago! 😀
Hey, good luck on your interview. I'll be there in January.
Hey, good luck on your interview. I'll be there in January.
January . . . what a great time to be in Chicago.
January . . . what a great time to be in Chicago.
I like that you never get blinded by the sun on your morning commute in Chicago like you would in, say, Colorado or California.
I like that you never get blinded by the sun on your morning commute in Chicago like you would in, say, Colorado or California.
I mean, that's a safety issue. Chicago's just plain safer because the sun doesn't come out very much.
And that nice breeze off the lake . . .
well gang, I am here in Chicago! 😀
Are you going to shadow in the ED?
I'll look forward to your review.
Boy, Bells Palsy . . . anemia . . . Maybe we should admit you.
But that's all that's wrong with me. So, therefore, I'm healthy as can be.
Maybe less healthy than some of course.Only about 700 posts til we hit 100K
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just shoveled a bunch of snow.
It was ccoooollllldddd out there.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 3K