-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition
Started by Hard24Get
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
It feels so good to be back here post padding...
In case you didnt read the other thread yet, check out my sig line... *hint - the big blue letters.... 🙂 )
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How is everyone's hunt for residencies going?
In case you didnt read the other thread yet, check out my sig line... *hint - the big blue letters.... 🙂 )
congrats!

In case you didnt read the other thread yet, check out my sig line... *hint - the big blue letters.... 🙂 )
Aw man, do I have to congratulate you twice, now? 🙄
Aw man, do I have to congratulate you twice, now? 🙄
Anxiously waiting for your review of Jefferson, H24G - I'll be down there next week...
Anxiously waiting for your review of Jefferson, H24G - I'll be down there next week...
crap! I wanted to be lazy but now I'll have to get crackin'. Coming right up...😀
Are you actually still online?
I am now, waiting for my mother-in-law to bugger out of the kitchen
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I come eat with you??? 🙂 That sounds delicious!@!!
SPeaking of your turkey... I built a smoker last year for my senior design project in engineering and we smoked some turkey for Thanksgiving. It was pretty darn good. Im gonna make some fried apples later, that might be good to top the ice cream or a cake if you get one.
I got half a honey baked ham from the honey baked ham store yesterday. Plus we have green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoe casserole, rolls, turkey, cranberry sauce.....and I think thats it... oh and like 5 different cakes mom decided to make.
If I dont put on like 40 pounds today it will be a miracle... 😀
H24G, if your turkey is as delicious as you or even your avatar...save some leftovers, hehehe!
sup peeps.. im about to go in and work the turkey day shift...
sup peeps.. im about to go in and work the turkey day shift...
Don't have too much fun there! 😛
Don't have too much fun there! 😛
yawn. quite slow yest. somehow still managed to see about 1.5 pts per hour..
yawn. quite slow yest. somehow still managed to see about 1.5 pts per hour..
It was also slow in here today and yesterday. Got lots accomplished today too.
aloha...
First interview tomorrow - finally! Hope I still fit into my suit after all that turkey...
First interview tomorrow - finally! Hope I still fit into my suit after all that turkey...

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have to chill out on the holiday gorging and work out a bit more - my suits are loose, but not that loose![]()
I guess that's some motivation to not gain weight. As for me, I have started my workout routine back up again and found someone else that was motivated to go to the gym, so now I have a push to continue going. Last week's routine worked about one day (final then out of town). Hopefully will be able to keep it up for the next few weeks before Christmas break.
I have had a good week of running 2 miles on MOnday, 2 miles yest and 3 today.. my goal is 8 miles per week which im well on my way to.
this thread is behind
ill try to help...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of course, I realize that if this was one thread, we would be closing it tonight....
so I guess we have done well, sort of
ya...ummm...you've been slacking off.
or maybe my time on SDN is inversely correlated to working hard
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 3K
