Rearview Mirror: Dean's Letter Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sleepy

Members don't see this ad.

Where's the picture EF?

Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I'm going to go catch some sleep!

And this thread is really far behind.

So I am posting a few, then trying to study hard for a few hours before a break.

Probably won't happen, but I can try. Maybe start with practice questions so I can see how well I don't know the stuff.

OK, time to get to work. If I can.

well gang, I am here in Chicago! :D

And I'm starving :(

Members don't see this ad :)
good thing the nice lady sitting next to me on the plane gave me her honey roasted peanuts.. but southwest has smaller packages - what a gyp :mad:

of course, the question may come up as to why I don't eat dinner if I'm hungry...

there's no pre-interview dinner, so I thought I'd taste famous Giordano's pizza.

there's no pre-interview dinner, so I thought I'd taste famous Giordano's pizza.

The delivery wait is an hour and a half, but it is COLD here and I couldn't turn my back on my individual tomato and mushroom pizza and the awesome-sounding greek salad I had to throw in to reach 10 bucks....

so I am trying to fill my belly with rations of peanuts and hotel coffee maker coffee in the meantime, and distract myself on SDN :(

so I am trying to fill my belly with rations of peanuts and hotel coffee maker coffee in the meantime, and distract myself on SDN :(

good luck with that one.

I'm studying, trying to figure out what to make for dinner, and trying extra distractions since I can't figure it out.

I'm thinking about making a taco pizza. Slightly anemic right now (oops...maybe for a few weeks now, but haven't cooked anything with red meat). Maybe after eating I will have more energy again.

I'm thinking about making a taco pizza. Slightly anemic right now (oops...maybe for a few weeks now, but haven't cooked anything with red meat). Maybe after eating I will have more energy again.

Boy, Bells Palsy . . . anemia . . . Maybe we should admit you.

Well, I never get get carded at the bars anymore so maybe that woudl make me a senior.

I wonder if this "senior member" thing comes along with extra responsibilities . . .

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 2,000,000,000,000 seconds between posts. Please try again never

The delivery wait is an hour and a half, but it is COLD here and I couldn't turn my back on my individual tomato and mushroom pizza and the awesome-sounding greek salad I had to throw in to reach 10 bucks....

Sounds great . . . I'll take one too please.

I like that you never get blinded by the sun on your morning commute in Chicago like you would in, say, Colorado or California.

I mean, that's a safety issue. Chicago's just plain safer because the sun doesn't come out very much.

Boy, Bells Palsy . . . anemia . . . Maybe we should admit you.

But that's all that's wrong with me. So, therefore, I'm healthy as can be. :laugh: Maybe less healthy than some of course.

I ate something with beef tonight. Hopefully it helps.

That and I took a 45 minute nap.

Time to turn on a movie and go to sleep. Probably won't see anything but the opening credits though before I fall asleep.

Nevermind. Going to go eat some steak stuff...more red meat. Then I'm sure I'll sleep well.

Only about 700 posts til we hit 100K

Having one of those off days. Nothing feels right. Don't know if I really need more sleep, yet feel like trying. Then I feel guilty because I need to study, but can't concentrate enough to even understand what I am reading.

And the face feels a little swollen under the eye, but don't know if I'm hallucinating it. Maybe I should try to sleep again.

I guess I'll get the new page started in the next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.