If you want to be a doctor, watch this MUSIC VIDEO!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: i thought it was gonna be bad but turned out good actually had me laughing at times.

That was beyond horrible, the rapping was just bad. In fact, it was borderline offensive. I hope he hasn't gotten into medical school, and I pray for the sake of society he never raps again.

NPH

That was beyond horrible, the rapping was just bad. In fact, it was borderline offensive. I hope he hasn't gotten into medical school, and I pray for the sake of society he never raps again.

NPH

Agreed. Kinda lame.

I thought it was entertaining.

Members don't see this ad :)
I put off actually seeing it until just now, but it was actually good

NPH

Let's see your med rap then :)

Let's see your med rap then :)

See, I know I can't "med rap". But, they always say "takes one to know one", and he sucks. He is beyond sucks, he should be arrested and charged with negligence.

NPH

NPH
I hope you haven't gotten into medical school. You sound like a total ass, not to mention a buzzkill.

I hope you haven't gotten into medical school. You sound like a total ass, not to mention a buzzkill.

I have gotten into a medical school. You're just upset because this is your 4th time applying with your 1.20 GPA and 10 on the MCAT.

I have gotten into a medical school. You're just upset because this is your 4th time applying with your 1.20 GPA and 10 on the MCAT.
Good one...

Way to prove my above statement while also failing miserably to insult me in any way. Keep on douchin' it up NPH!

Good one...

Way to prove my above statement while also failing miserably to insult me in any way. Keep on douchin' it up NPH!

Thanks, any time! Keep being a little bitch.

NPH

NPH

dude, relax.... its not that serious. its just for fun

dude, relax.... its not that serious. its just for fun

No, I won't relax. People should be commended for a good job, they should also be punished for the comedic abortions they release to society.

I liked it, but then again people have called me an indiscriminate philistine before.

Lol wow, wonder what he did to get him banned as well. Ironic indeed!

Hahaha. If you read his posts you'll realize he got banned for basically doing the EXACT same thing.

well made! loved the wu-tang reference SO MUCH hahaha

That sucked.

I mean, it would pass for average at a school talent show.

But if I compare it to anyone I personally know, with, whats the word, musical/artistic talent, it is lame.

Also interesting to see that someone would chose a musical style associated with drug use and violence for a med spec related video.

That sucked.

But if I compare it to anyone I personally know, with, whats the word, musical/artistic talent, it is lame.

Also interesting to see that someone would chose a musical style associated with drug use and violence for a med spec related video.

debbie downer

That sucked.

Are you also a troll?

I give him an A for effort. He's obviously not trying to be a serious rapper or anything, but if people love Soulja Boy who has the lyrical ability of a 2 year old, this guy didn't do a horrible job. He is by no means spectacular or amazing, but he got the job done and I respect that. Here is another vid by the M'10 Thugs at Tufts School of Medicine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9iRRNvZfs

well made! loved the wu-tang reference SO MUCH hahaha

The references are what makes this so legit

• Notorious BIG - Who Shot Ya (as we proceed, to give you what you need)
  • Cassidy - All By Myself
  • Jay-Z - Threat (Screamin out the sunroof...)
  • Wu-Tang - CREAM (Cash rules everything around me)
  • Jay-Z - Run this town (We are yeah I said it we are)

That sucked.

Good luck finding music that isn't inspired by or associated with drug use. Myabe he should've sang over a Kenny G solo. Maybe a Miley Cyrus beat?

The references are what makes this so legit

Absolutely brutha!

Boy, some of the premeds here are a tough audience! Don't forget, the folks making these videos are full time med students. This makes any attempts at creativity that much more remarkable given the time constraints and other demands on their brains. You'll find out soon enough;)

I've noticed a lot of hype over parody videos of existing tunes. Some of these are very clever, but I'd love to see more original joints from folks.

My own first attempt at this sucks (and has been posted elsewhere on SDN), but it's here for those who want to tear it a new one. First use of Garage Band + friend who's a DJ mixing me some original beats + iMovie + a couple of homies from the UCSF med school days. I can't wait to be called a two-bit talentless old man by someone here...bring it!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/blog.php?b=4154

Last edited:
This guy is a total ******. What a Douche!!

to the op, awesome video lol, i cant stop listening to it.

if what this guy said about pathology is correct, then i am def going into it lol.