04/24/09 mcat club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bernoull

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

I started this thread for those taking the MCAT on 04/24/09, I searched this site but couldn't find any thread for this test date. I just registered today, and I'm looking forward to 2.5 months of cranium-busting so that I can put this "four-letter-word" behind me once and for all!!!! :diebanana:

So sign up people and lets support, motivate and try to keep each other sane!! Best of luck to everyone testing on this date and any date for that matter!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

thanks ziggyd0c for checking....i know same as everyone.....so nervous right now...my stomach hurts!! =( do you guys think they'll release before 5pm tomorrow?? what is everyone doing to distract themselves!! i need ideas haha
i'll bet around noonish

what is everyone doing to distract themselves!! i need ideas haha

trying to distract myself...failing miserably! Although I do need to finish my applications today, so i'll probably do that. And I need to do alot of shopping for my trip coming up so maybe this day will go by fast!!! I Hope so!! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
i keep having nightmares :(

Last night, I had a dream that before I got to the page with my score, I got a page from Kaplan that said something like "Out of all our years of teaching students, you have shown the least amount of improvement after taking our course". And then my score was the same as my initial diagnostic score with Kaplan, which was in the 20's.

Oh my goodness it was terrifying.

Always makes me curious to know what people are going to do after they get their scores...

Im not really a drinker anymore, but Im pretty sure whether good or bad I will post my scores here then go down to Adams Morgan or Dupont Circle, and hit up EVERY bar I can find, aka get hammered.

Then come to work the next morning and run some experiments... :)

Cheers!

noonish in what time zone? fortunately for me i am in alaska so we are way behind so 5pm EST is only 1pm our time...

noonish EST. at least that when my friends who wrote on 4/4 got their scores..
on another note, it's so hard dealing with the last 24 hours! I wasn't nervous at all, cuz I just assumed I did bad after my station had crashed twice. yet my stomach twists in knots everytime i check thx

Members don't see this ad :)
why does it feel like us 24-ers are really laid back about getting our scores, the other people were blowin up their threads haha

Haha seriously I am fully expecting a crappy score (fingers crossed though) and I am not freaking out, although I expect to be crapping in my pants when my score is loading up. *sigh* oh well hoping for the best good luck everyone. :D

fhiuaregeghiwo4387t3ur3w2#@$#%YTEGRSBT%3fw4ere5sGT%WA4fegrsfhb
:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

that is all for now.

It's amazing how useless I'm going to be all day until the score comes out. I had managed to make it through most of the wait without freaking out about this, but the last 24 hours have been agony. Got maybe an hour, hour-and-a-half of sleep last night.

Good luck to everyone!

i wasn't even checking THx until about a week ago and now i check about every hour even though i KNOW it's not there! i should go into work later today but i don't know if i can bring myself to... regardless of if the scores are good or bad

i wasn't even checking THx until about a week ago and now i check about every hour even though i KNOW it's not there! i should go into work later today but i don't know if i can bring myself to... regardless of if the scores are good or bad

every hour....that's still pretty chill!

I was hoping it'd be up by the time I wake up but it's not. :idea:I guess I'll watch a movie or something.

Just because I thought we could all use a laugh.

cholesterol+comic.gif

I can't handle that checking thx all the time...the thought of them just all of a sudden popping up in my face makes my stomach churn. So my strategy is to keep checking SDN and waiting for someone to go "They're up!!!" and then I'll prepare myself then check. ha. So someone better tell me!!!! :luck::luck::luck:

Ughhhh I really, really hope they don't make us wait till 5.

The 4/18 group got their scores at like 7:30 am. It's 11:00 and still nothing!!!!

Last edited:
Remember you guys, please post your AAMC average scores, too!!

Format:

AAMC Average:
PS:
VR:
BS:

Real MCAT:
PS:
VR:
WS:
BS:

Thanks and good luck!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i hate you rocketbooster. when i scrolled down quickly, i thot those were scores...

hehe sorry, you'll get your scores in a few hours I'm sure. I've seen a lot of MCAT threads over the last year, and the scores seem to generally come out around early afternoon. Good luck!

Ughhhh I really, really hope they don't make us wait till 5.

The 4/18 group got their scores at like 7:30 am. It's 11:00 and still nothing!!!!

it was 7.30 am sdn time, which would be 11.30 est. I checked that thread too when I got up in the morning

Good luck, ladies and gentlemen. I couldn't sleep last night because of the anxiety and stress :scared:

God bless that brave soul who will check ThX and tells us that the scores are up.

Anway, once again, the best of luck to all of you. I have seen alot of threads in which people freak out and end up getting fantastic scores anyway. I'm the one who should be worried. My highest on the practice AAMC exams was a 28 (I'm applying D.O.)

:luck::xf:

my 4/4 exam scores were available at 11 pst which would be in another 2 hrs, but who knows, good luck

I wonder what the MCAT scorers are doing right now. Surely there aren't last minute changes at this point! I bet they're on their lunch break or catching up on office gossip instead of pushing the big red button marked "release scores" that I imagine is blinking in the center of the building.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) I forgot my info at home and I'll be at work until 5. :confused: I'm not sure if I'm happy or upset.