08/22/08 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rayden001

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one taking it on this date? If so, that would be sweeeet cos I get to set my curve.:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
at least we are all on SDN together at this time, uniting in our anxiety, btw...still nothing...

How long after 5 pm have people on previous test days had to wait to get scores? I am debating how long to wait and check now... when will you guys stop for the day? If it's not up by 5:15 or 5:30 I am just going to check later tonight I think.

wouldn't surprise me if it's delayed.. Hurricanes tend to delay odd things... like MCAT scores.

I don't believe mine were released until 7PM or so last time for the 5/31 test, but they were a day early. I can't remember positively though. I need to get the F off this and do homework and secondaries! But it's so hard for me to pull myself away from this...

Well...not to rely too heavily on fortuitous omens but my bike ride turned out to be EXACTLY 37.00 miles--the exact score I am predicting for the MCAT!
I think I'll be hanging around here for about another hour before I leave to run some more errands...all while keeping an eye out for serendipitous events alluding to a good score :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
If AAMC doesn't release scores today, they would be responsible for a suicide. :mad:

I have not logged on to THX, instead I have been continously reloading SDN.

relax guys, maybe the scores are delayed because they are giving everyone a 3 point curve...who knows...right?:scared:

it's now 5:11 pm eastern, no scores yet...

good luck to all! regardless when the scores come out the waiting is ALMOST over! :luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

This is my first time posting, but good luck to everybody else! I'm sitting here waiting for my score as well, but I might get offline and just check up on it later tonight.. I'm so anxious....

Good luck!

wouldn't it be funny if our scores come out a week later? ...that does seem like something the aamc would do just for kicks.

For those of us who have been active on this thread for the last 3 weeks, it's been a real pleasure stressing together.

putting all that aside, i can't focus on anything, i'm in my research lab refreshing the page and logging into Thx like every other minute, hurray.

wouldn't it be funny if our scores come out a week later? ...that does seem like something the aamc would do just for kicks.
from aamc ""Should we experience any significant delays in releasing scores (delays beyond three days from the date published in the schedule) we will post a message on this Web page."

can't believe this. honestly, a month isn't enough time to get their act together. never mind all the previous administrations as part of their learning curve.

My research project somewhat depends on my score, since not having to take it again will free up time for me to devote myself to it 100%.

well scores are will not up, gonna go do something else (hopefully more productive) good luck to everyone who is waiting fro their scores!!!! this thread is probably the most popular because of like 30 posts in 10 minutes

Ah so they will only announce delays if they are "significant" aka beyond 3 days from the scheduled release date!?!?

Which means even if scores released tomorrow or Thursday or Friday there would be no announcement.

But aren't we jumping to conclusions that the scores won't go out today? They could still be posted by like 5:30 or 6:00 right?

are they usually released promptly at 5

That is a great question my friend. AAMC track record shows that not necessarily so. I don't see why, and i wish they would explain the reasoning.

This is my first time posting, but good luck to everybody else! I'm sitting here waiting for my score as well, but I might get offline and just check up on it later tonight.. I'm so anxious....

Good luck!

Best of luck to you, hopefully it will be your last post too (pending awesome mcat scores!!!) :laugh:

Hahahah. This is just like trying to predict our actual scores using the practice exam scores. De ja vu.

I remember reading another one of the MCAT threads and they were complaining about no scores for a good 30 mins after 5

are they usually released promptly at 5

they're supposed to be released at 3 pm. thats how it was for the previous 2 groups. 5 is like the "catch-all" time limit. but it doesn't look like anyone got scores. so, aamc SUCKS for not being on time.

also, good to hear that its not incredibly late though.

I remember reading another one of the MCAT threads and they were complaining about no scores for a good 30 mins after 5

Ok then, in order to efficiently spread the nervous bug...\

OUR PROJECTED TIME IS NOW 2:30 or 5:30 ET!!!

the 8/07 ppl didnt get their scores until at least a day later then when they were supposed to.

From what i read on their forum if tis not up by 6...it doesnt look too good for today, they close their offices at 6pm.

Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037-1126

Phone: 202-828-0400
Fax: 202-828-1125

Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern, Monday-Friday

Someone call/fax them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 8/07 ppl didnt get their scores until at least a day later then when they were supposed to.

From what i read on their forum if tis not up by 6...it doesnt look too good for today, they close their offices at 6pm.

Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037-1126

Phone: 202-828-0400
Fax: 202-828-1125

Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern, Monday-Friday

Someone call/fax them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably for the best if i don't speak to any of their reps on the phone right now...for their sake.

COME ON! Just shoot me already and get it over with so I can start healing!

their rep said the mcat office closes at 5:30...but he didn't know anything else about mcat score releases...too bad..

5:37 pm eastern and no scores yet...hang in there everybody!

I tried to call and was transferred. The man I talked to said that he "does not know when those scores will be released. Thank you for calling AAMCAS." So frustrating...