100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brett farve!

If you want him to remove clothing, you might want to spell his name right...it might be your reward for spelling it right! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

rental or theater?

either! Let me explain my taste... i loved enchanted. I have made it through med school, i have already proven my intellegence (not necessarily through my spelling), and i see enough crap that i don't need to be scared or crying when i watch a movie....

yay...got the new page!

Members don't see this ad :)
wedding daze looks good...just watched the trailer for it.

either! Let me explain my taste... i loved enchanted. I have made it through med school, i have already proven my intellegence (not necessarily through my spelling), and i see enough crap that i don't need to be scared or crying when i watch a movie....

I loved that movie too! And I got my bf to watch that one as well.

stardust was good too...almost forgot about that one...another romantic with some fiction tied in

don't let that one go.

oh no..there's only one way he can get rid of me! he can't see this...but he also admitted to me that he wants to learn ballroom dancing. And he was the one that suggested we go see PS I love you and he almost/did cry too. I can't wait til we are in the same area again!

stardust was good too...almost forgot about that one...another romantic with some fiction tied in

i loved that movie... it was such a total suprise.. one of those movies i just went to cause it had robert de niro, and i love him... and i ended up totally having a great time!

oh no..there's only one way he can get rid of me! he can't see this...but he also admitted to me that he wants to learn ballroom dancing. And he was the one that suggested we go see PS I love you and he almost/did cry too. I can't wait til we are in the same area again!

awwww!!! totally jealous.

awwww!!! totally jealous.

trust me...it took some really bad guys before I found him. And even with him, I didn't even know we were dating for 3 mos of the relationship. Boy am I slow. You'll get one when you are least expecting it. I met him while I was waiting for the elevator and was in a hurry to go to the bathroom :laugh:

i loved that movie... it was such a total suprise.. one of those movies i just went to cause it had robert de niro, and i love him... and i ended up totally having a great time!

That movie was one my bf kept telling me I needed to watch, so I finally broke down and watched it, and I'm glad he was persistent about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
the guy i met on the elevator (whom i did date for a bit) turned out to have six girlfriends!! but he and I are good friends now, so i wouldn't want to erase that.

Just realized how close this is to closing down. If h24g were around, it would be done in no time.

If you want him to remove clothing, you might want to spell his name right...it might be your reward for spelling it right! :smuggrin:

Like he cares if women can spell his name. :cool:

the guy i met on the elevator (whom i did date for a bit) turned out to have six girlfriends!! but he and I are good friends now, so i wouldn't want to erase that.

ouch! Can't believe you became good friends. He must have been a really nice guy.

Like he cares if women can spell his name. :cool:

haha. You made me immediately think "wonder if he can spell his name" just wrong...very stereotypical of me.

ouch! Can't believe you became good friends. He must have been a really nice guy.

i'm a little bit of an oddity! :D and yes he is a really nice guy

dancing like no one is watching!

Do they think you can dance then?

oh, no, they know I suck! which is why they make sure that only they can watch me dance!

Do they think you can dance then?

you and i are really bringing down the house!!! h24g is going to be green with envy

oh, no, they know I suck! which is why they make sure that only they can watch me dance!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The reason why I only dance in public after I'm certain everyone else is so drunk they won't remember or care to pay attention.

you and i are really bringing down the house!!! h24g is going to be green with envy

yes!!!!!! I am so happy that I actually have someone to talk to while I'm on here. Usually no one is around...or claims they aren't around.

yes!!!!!! I am so happy that I actually have someone to talk to while I'm on here. Usually no one is around...or claims they aren't around.

i have a few days of a breather before my next interview, so i decided to give back to the EM community ;)

Sorry, gotta run! But it's been fun!

Anyone want to take call for me? I'm very very tired.

Only if it's trauma call.

And only if I can tell anyone who annoys me exactly what I think of them.

That would be my dream day on surgery :smuggrin:

shirt off yet??? oh wait..you could play dr too...if he was unfortunate enough to get injured that is.

That's JUST what I need. A shirtless man in my bed. Sigh.

either that or they should prepare to have their shirts (as a start) ripped off

almost to the last page. wow.

wonder who will land it...

studying again...kind of (making a chart so I can sort things out)

Status
Not open for further replies.