100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well...maybe. Matters how long it takes for someone to close it

Members don't see this ad.

cool i hope you get well taken care of with your medical prob

thanks. glad it's this year and not later that it all happened. might not have been able to visit a dr if that was the case.

Members don't see this ad :)
guess we better try to revive the others...unless you want to start a new one again. Worked well this time.

Now you can sleep well tonight. :)

thanks. glad it's this year and not later that it all happened. might not have been able to visit a dr if that was the case.

YOu have to make time for your health....

YOu have to make time for your health....

ya, I've tried that method. The grades are showing. But what do you do when you are extra tired or have to take muscle relaxers? Just can't wait for this section to end.

wow, i go away for half an hour and I miss a slew of ectopic post pads!

i feel like i've been deprived of post-padding with my hero!

i might have to go cry myself to sleep

Members don't see this ad :)
and here i had been working so hard on getting this thread closed down!

FYI... this thread...

EM2BE 329
sleepymed 221
Hard24Get 190
EctopicFetus 126

FYI... this thread...

EM2BE 329
sleepymed 221
Hard24Get 190
EctopicFetus 126

hey i didn't do too shabby... couldn't compare with em2be of course, but i did outpost h24g which is enough for me ;)

Nah.. but hearing the word "sleep" makes me jealous

it's called being a fourth year med student... they have to give us something to get us through the interview hell and matchitis with inevitable perforation

hey i didn't do too shabby... couldn't compare with em2be of course, but i did outpost h24g which is enough for me ;)

EF even did exceptional compared to his normal pads.

roja even contributed more than normal

thanks.. this whole "working" thing limits me. on top of that a pregnant wife, a puppy and another dog and im just downright a busy fella

who cares about pts... i mean for real, we need you more here... i mean this thread will DIE without you... just DIE

ya, your pts will live, but the thread will die. but do what you think you have to do of course.

thanks.. this whole "working" thing limits me. on top of that a pregnant wife, a puppy and another dog and im just downright a busy fella

The cravings keeping you busy? ;)

last post... well done.. thanks for the encouragement.. ttyl.

The cravings keeping you busy? ;)

yeah a bit.. she is loving taco bell which is weird cause she likes the other mexican in town much better but has been on quite a little kick, and ice cream..

yeah a bit.. she is loving taco bell which is weird cause she likes the other mexican in town much better but has been on quite a little kick, and ice cream..

just when you think the hospital couldn't scut you enough, you acquire a pregnant wife... SCORE

I am so glad no one is around me right now. Still laughing. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i'm a very, very funny person! you should see me in person... i'm so funny, i aspirate on my own saliva as I tell a joke...

:cool::rolleyes::scared::wow:+pad++pad++pad+:lol:
:zip:

i am experimenting... that monkey looks cool

although i realize it doesn't compare to your banana men you are all so obsessed with

Status
Not open for further replies.