100,000 is in our Rearview Mirror

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
almost to the last page. wow.

we did good today!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow...you nabbed that one while I waited for 20 seconds to pass

did you watch a movie?

implying I can't because I would have a really jealous bf

ok, fine, that one i accept... i thought you were implying i was tiny! or desperate... couldn't figure out which

did you watch a movie?

i watched trailers... i'm kinda bummy so i'm lying around in bed watching stuff! it's a good lazy day

ok, fine, that one i accept... i thought you were implying i was tiny! or desperate... couldn't figure out which

hahahaha...actually I don't have a clue what size you are. and desperate...don't know where that one fell into the statement

find anything you want to see more of?

a few actually!

accidental husband, made of honor, kit (something i forgot the rest of it), what happens in vegas, and some movie where some guy can teleport...

i want to watch august rush, but i missed it... guess i'll have to wait for it to come out on dvd and rent it

oh wow! I guess there are a lot of new ones coming out that I want to see too. Going to the theater gives lots of previews.

Members don't see this ad :)
have you ever had your foot/something else cramp up into a position that you have to massage it out even though it hurts really bad?

So I just had that happen to my calf, and there for a minute I was wondering if it was going to release. That was only the 4-5th time today it happened, but it was longer than the others. Now it is relaxed, yet still spasming...

have you ever had your foot/something else cramp up into a position that you have to massage it out even though it hurts really bad?

So I just had that happen to my calf, and there for a minute I was wondering if it was going to release. That was only the 4-5th time today it happened, but it was longer than the others. Now it is relaxed, yet still spasming...

i hate when that happens... sometimes it wakes me up from sleep...

its terrible.. i'm so sorry!

i hate when that happens... sometimes it wakes me up from sleep...

its terrible.. i'm so sorry!

It's what has been happening a lot lately. And I'm supposed to go help recarpet a place tomorrow - forced volunteer work. Should be quite fun watching everyone after I have my first episode.

It's what has been happening a lot lately. And I'm supposed to go help recarpet a place tomorrow - forced volunteer work. Should be quite fun watching everyone after I have my first episode.

are you getting enough salt? i hear sometimes it happens when you have electrolyte disturbances?

are you getting enough salt? i hear sometimes it happens when you have electrolyte disturbances?

Definitely. I've been eating even a wide variety of foods to ensure it's a balanced diet. If I am still having problems next week, they are going to draw more labs, repeat the labs from last month, and do an EMG. At least they have a plan for "just in case you are still having problems." Oh ya, and depending on those things, a muscle bx may be in my near future.

Last time I had labs done, all they could tell me was "you have acute inflammation somewhere in your body" hahaha...as if that was an answer.

Oh ya, runaway bride is on tv right now. well at least in my time zone.

Definitely. I've been eating even a wide variety of foods to ensure it's a balanced diet. If I am still having problems next week, they are going to draw more labs, repeat the labs from last month, and do an EMG. At least they have a plan for "just in case you are still having problems." Oh ya, and depending on those things, a muscle bx may be in my near future.

ouch :S :(

yes, I am one of those, well if you look on the bright side type of people

Mins I figured I would post a bit. on call from the STICU

I wish they changed the delay to 10 secs...

Wow this thread is almost at closing time.

it would be more fun with some help...

it is still early... there have to be some people out there willing to chip in.

i think i have ANOTHER admit.. no one wants to let me sleep tonite.

oh well. thats the price I pay i guess.

wow i guess no help.. ill be back.. to close this out.

:hello: if you are still around

gonna be a crappy super bowl in my opinion

em2be what yr r u? Sorry ive been busy and havent had a chance to keep up....

won't take much to close it down, but glad you made it in time to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.