This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocSherman

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Probably depending on which professional school. If it’s dentistry podiatry optometry etc I would say that it will be much tougher than if it was law school for example

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If your GPA was good when you applied to med school in the past, I don't think the program will help (especially after factoring in the optometry school). The multiple low MCATs will hold you back as well since you don't have a greatly improved score to show.

Your best bet would be if the MSMS has a linkage or feeds a lot of students into their own med school. You would have to talk with them and determine the MCAT score you'd need for that as well.

If nothing else, the program was to fix my failure at optometry school more than anything else. With the previous low MCATs and my undergrad GPA (it also wasn't that good, but a strong post-bacc did help somewhat), I did get two DO interviews, but those were ultimately waitlists.

The MSMS program does have linkages, which what I'm partially gambling on as well.

So your opinion is that my application is DOA, even if I do well in the MSMS? That was definitely my concern after being dismissed - I wasn't long in the program: just about one term before they voted to sack me. I'm aware that this is going to haunt me for any professional school, but I was trying to do my darnest to get over the hump.

My recommendations believed that it somewhat alleviates the issue, but I've heard opinions from many folks - that it is effective, not effective for med but for others and your app is DOA for all healthcare fields.
For med school, I am not very confident aside from the specific connections that the MSMS has. Unrelated schools will likely not want to take a chance, especially if you have a sub 500 MCAT. The MCAT is one of the main predictors of success on board exams.

You can still end up in healthcare despite that, but would have to be more broad. Nursing school, X-ray tech etc. There are a wide variety of adjacent roles that don't involve direct patient care as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I understand. Just wondering how I got those interviews in the past though. They too saw my meh MCATs and still tried to take a chance on me.

I suppose that is an option. That is where I am at the moment though. My attempt at optometry school was to go higher, but I blew it. That would mean that this program was frankly a waste of time and money.

Concerning the boards though, my program will be requiring the NBME Comprehensive Basic Science Self-Assessments to graduate. They say it is to prove to adcoms readiness for the test.
See LizzyM's staircase analogy:

Schools familiar with your program may understand the NBME component, others may not and won't have the time to understand the specifics with all the other applications they get.

There’s just too much competition for a limited number of seats. I’m not sure why a med school would take a chance on you given your track record. If you had closer to a 4.0 in your masters program and a 515+ on an MCAT retake, you might get a look.

I really don’t want to say, which is kinda a hint of how bad it is.

Why are you even asking our opinion if you don't want to give a full picture?

If I were you, I would focus primarily on DO (I guess you can try the linkage school if you want, but don't waste too much effort on other MD schools). If DO schools interviewed you with your previous MCATs, then they were competitive enough to get your foot in the door. A solid MCAT 500+ retake could entice a newer less established DO school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Fine! Its past 3. I nearly used up all my chances for the MCAT for a lifetime. To preface, my program director in the MSMS program knows about this because I had to turn in all my documents to him to apply for the program.

Sorry for the outburst.

Question: Running the numbers for a worst-case scenario (all B's) puts me at a 3.43 GPA for the Master's Program. I'm obviously not gunning for that low amount, but could that still put me in the running for DO schools? I'm aware that it isn't the sterling 3.5 (and I'm sure Goro will roast my record because of the professional failure), but I'm curious.

If you want to have any chance for your linkage MD or DO schools, the worst case scenario probably should be 1 (maybe 2) B, not all B's. The point of these masters' programs is to excel academically to redeem prior poor performance. All B's is not doing that.

Oh! I meant worst case scenario for my last term. Thus far, I only have one B and all A's, including a nine credit monster in the form of Anatomy. That is why the program director agreed to write a recommendation for me - he liked that progress.

I'm within shooting distance for at least two A's (not exactly A's, but the program rounds grades and adjusts the curve - I luckily never had to use it yet, but it has given people a boost in grades). The other two courses are a bit far away B's, but I'm hoping to raise them up before the term ends in May.

My advice still stands. If you get all B's in your last term that's not how you want to sell yourself to programs. That's pretty much a failure.

I saw @Goro roaming around these parts.

I'm guessing that I'm DOA at med school in general. If that is the case, then what can I do with this master's degree? I'm starting to think that I should've quit when I was ahead...and that these A's mean jack nothing.

A point of argument I was going to bring up was that the two failed courses were optometry-specific classes that have no equivalent in medicine: a math-based optics course (glorified physics) and an optometric clinic lab. The regular sciences like anatomy, physiology, histology and neurology are courses I either passed or did better than pass. Medicine obviously doesn't have optics or other such optometry courses, so I would say that it could be worth arguing against when paired with my master's program grades - that optometry just wasn't really what I can do and that my science skills aren't completely pickled.

If nothing else, the program director said as much, in his opinion. I'm mostly perusing medicine again based on his advice and his willingness to supply me with a med school recommendation letter.
There is a clinical aspect in med school, as well as OMM for DO schools, so those would still be areas of concern. While I do not know the scope of your lab course and how involved it was, there will certainly be tests for physical exams for things like accommodation, visual field etc in addition to other organ systems.

If you finish strongly in your MSMS, you can try to apply to your linkage schools as mentioned before. I assume they have advised you regarding your MCAT score. If your problem is with testing anxiety or the format of standardized tests, that is something they could potentially help you with and a higher score could give you options at newer DO schools. Those who have reinvented themselves after undergrad often had significant clinical experience and non-clinical volunteering hours, so you would want those bases covered. A DO letter is likely essential too in your case.

Applying to accelerated bachelor of nursing programs and/or anesthesiology assistant school at the same time might be a good idea. Do note that AA can practice only in certain states. X-Ray tech and similar positions may require a small bit of training or schooling. The masters degree itself does not lend itself to much unfortunately besides providing pre-req courses. Clinical research associate positions or teaching may also be options and would not require additional investment.

Members don't see this ad :)
My opinion honestly is if that program director and the other higher up are unwilling to pull major strings/take a chance on you by admitting you to their respective program, the chance for other schools doing the admitting you is extremely low given what is on your record.

Also, keep in mind, directors can say anything they want to you to keep you paying that tuition for their pipeline program. I think it's awful folks do this but it happens.

Podiatry might be an option too since that is a doctoral level degree. If that is something that interests you, @Mr.Smile12 might be able to provide more insight since I am not familiar with it.

You have had a frustrating journey and I'm sorry to hear that they dismissed you after a single semester instead of letting you remediate or re-do the year. If your program is at one of the large MD ones like Georgetown, Creighton and Tufts, I feel they are not being the most forthcoming in your chances. Touro and LECOM have had linkages based mostly/all on the performance in classes (and taken many of their own students), so if you are attending someplace similar to that, I can perhaps see the program director's optimism.

I agree Podiatry may be your real last chance at a health care career without requiring a lot of additional time. I would shadow a podiatrist first to be sure this is something you want to do.

If I were you I would spend some time contemplating why you want to pursue medical school, or even a career in healthcare. There may be many other paths you are better suited to.

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us. -Alexander Graham Bell

You should also consider that perhaps the big issue here is timing. You are keeping your head above water in your MSMS program, which suggests you have the raw intelligence to survive medical school, but your academic record is erratic, which suggests some degree of immaturity. If you put all this aside, it may be that in 5-7 years you come back to it with more perspective and better judgment.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I might shadow one more time, though I’m not overly fond of feet.

I did contact my local podiatry school though for the heck of it and they effectively implied that I’m DOA at their school, even if I did alright in the masters program.

According to my program director, my case is probably going to be a case-by-case issue. He even told me that some nursing and tech programs may not take me due of my past failures.
Yipes. This is unequivocal. The door is closed.

So what does your director think they can help you when it comes to the next step? You are putting in a lot of money for... a research associate position in industry???

Well, closed for that school. I only talked to one. There are lots of podiatry schools after all. Anyways, I’m not too interested in feet…

The program director actually recommended I tried for medicine because his school is looking to recruit more masters students - he is on adcoms alongside my other professors. He reasoned that they don’t get the culture shock that happens from undergrad to graduate work, which is frankly what caused my spiral in optometry school. The work load is insane going from the first level to the second.
Is there an actual linkage with the home medical school? Be aware that conflicts of interest have to be managed properly. He may be on the admissions committee, but your file discussion will occur without him or any of the other Master's program faculty serving on the committee. If your admission can be guaranteed if you meet conditions of an articulation agreement/MOU, then sure... it would be your only shot.

I saw @Goro roaming around these parts.

I'm guessing that I'm DOA at med school in general. If that is the case, then what can I do with this master's degree? I'm starting to think that I should've quit when I was ahead...and that these A's mean jack nothing.

A point of argument I was going to bring up was that the two failed courses were optometry-specific classes that have no equivalent in medicine: a math-based optics course (glorified physics) and an optometric clinic lab. The regular sciences like anatomy, physiology, histology and neurology are courses I either passed or did better than pass. Medicine obviously doesn't have optics or other such optometry courses, so I would say that it could be worth arguing against when paired with my master's program grades - that optometry just wasn't really what I can do and that my science skills aren't completely pickled.

If nothing else, the program director said as much, in his opinion. I'm mostly perusing medicine again based on his advice and his willingness to supply me with a med school recommendation letter.
Not DOA; you do need to show that you can handle medical school.

I remember when I was applying to medical school, all I could think about is getting into medical school. Once I was accepted, all I thought about was getting through to go into residency. All I can say to you is that med school is the hardest thing I have ever done. I know your focus is on getting accepted right now, but if I were you I would really try to figure out what's wrong with your study skills and test-taking strategy so that if and when you get accepted to medical school, you are able to get through it. It seems like you are doing that, so I wish you the best of luck!

Okay! Will the master's program help with that then? I'm just pleasantly surprised that I'm doing relatively alright in the classes, though I'm always shooting for more A's.

Despite my emotions leaking out here and then, I do appreciate you and the other's advice on this forum. Its tough love that is appreciated.
The MS program and a good MCAT score.

To add onto this, any opinion on school lists would be helpful as well. I'm busy crafting my reapplication materials in anticipation for potentially trying again. I'm frankly not being picky - I just would like to get into somewhere, God willing.
It may be a good idea to self analyze and find out why you keep failing, otherwise you will continue to repeat the past.

My opinion, the OP has failed out of optometry school. Medical school is much more demanding. If he or she wants to become an advanced provider, I’d suggest RN to NP, but honestly I would recommend a different career. You should go to medical school or optometry school to be those professions, not because you failed out of the other one. Find a career, then decide if you need training. I honestly would get a job, work for a while before committing to a long academic course.

• Love
I’d leave healthcare altogether if I could reset. Take the gift and run. But seriously, multiple MCAT attempts don’t bode well for you. I’ve had classmates waste 4 years trying to take step 1 before getting kicked out all the while paying full tuition.

I know we’re elitist about it but med school is on average definitely the hardest vs dental or podiatry. I don’t doubt the OP is smart but test taking is a skill that’s required to get through medical school AND if you have to spend lots of time playing catch up you fall behind on research and other necessary extracurriculars

OPs posts sound like they want to hear reassurance but I think the key thing to consider is plenty of DO or IMG schools will look at your stats and maybe even accept you l. The problem is they may not actually help you enough to graduate and that sucks.

I’d leave healthcare altogether if I could reset. Take the gift and run. But seriously, multiple MCAT attempts don’t bode well for you. I’ve had classmates waste 4 years trying to take step 1 before getting kicked out all the while paying full tuition.

I thought med schools kicked you out way before that

OPs posts sound like they want to hear reassurance but I think the key thing to consider is plenty of DO or IMG schools will look at your stats and maybe even accept you l. The problem is they may not actually help you enough to graduate and that sucks.

Oh please don’t advertise img school. Especially with the new DO school expansion, IMGs are being pushed out even more.

Yes, the concern with newer DO schools is there could be attrition and poor outcomes since the school has not run through their curriculum or had experience helping students. This especially impacts students who struggled with the MCAT and/or science courses in undergrad.

Caribbean is similar, but is on a whole other level with attrition and lack of student support.

I’m only considering it because it was brought up by my program director, who is willing to write a recommendation for me.

He is happy with my progress in the grad school and thinks that will pave over my flop in optometry school. I’m not as optimistic as he is, but I’m willing to give it a shot if it is possible.

I’m somehow surviving graduate level science courses with mostly A’s - that alone is a shock to me since it feels like a mix of hard study, tears and dumb luck.

Healthcare, in my opinion, is still a pretty secure job environment. I’ve frankly been grinding it out so long that everything else in my life has atrophied. I’m pretty old too - late 20s with nothing to show for it.

Optometry was a Hail Mary that instead exploded in my face: a reckless waste of money and storytelling to adcoms.

• Care
My opinion, the OP has failed out of optometry school. Medical school is much more demanding. If he or she wants to become an advanced provider, I’d suggest RN to NP, but honestly I would recommend a different career. You should go to medical school or optometry school to be those professions, not because you failed out of the other one. Find a career, then decide if you need training. I honestly would get a job, work for a while before committing to a long academic course.

That was what I was doing prior to applications: working in an eye clinic in both a medical and research capacity.

I was on my third try for medicine when I decided to shoot my shot with optometry, which I thought I would do fine because of my work background. I was very mistaken. I am somehow doing a lot better in this graduate program, which is why I'm lookng at applying into professional school again. This was also recommended to me by another optometry school, though I have now shifted my attention back towards medicine.

Alternative careers wise, I was playing with the idea of law because I did pretty well on the GRE (which is accepted by many institutions). I could potentially pair my medical knowledge with either patents or malpractice, I suppose - utilize this graduate program for something other than a money sink.

Last edited:
That was what I was doing prior to applications: working in an eye clinic in both a medical and research capacity.

I was on my third try for medicine when I decided to shoot my shot with optometry, which I thought I would do fine because of my work background. I was very mistaken. I am somehow doing a lot better in this graduate program, which is why I'm lookng at applying into professional school again. This was also recommended to me by another optometry school, though I have now shifted my attention back towards medicine.

Alternative careers wise, I was playing with the idea of law because I did pretty well on the GRE (which is accepted by many institutions). I could potentially pair my medical knowledge with either patents or malpractice, I suppose - utilize this graduate program for something other than a money sink.
Hi sorry to hear about what happened. I admire your persistence and I wish you the best.

You mentioned bad grades in optometry that led to the dismissal.

1. Did they give you a chance to remediate?
2. What was the problem that led to your course failure, and do you think you've corrected them?

Hi sorry to hear about what happened. I admire your persistence and I wish you the best.

You mentioned bad grades in optometry that led to the dismissal.

1. Did they give you a chance to remediate?
2. What was the problem that led to your course failure, and do you think you've corrected them?

1. They did not give me a chance to remediate. I was there for my first year of fall term and I was kicked out after that. I was quite disappointed that I wasn't given a second chance, but it is what it is. It wasn't like they were out of bounds for throwing me to the curb.

2. I think it was just adapting to the whole affair: I left my home state for the first time in my life and wasn't used to the deluge of grad school courses. I adapted to most of them, but ended up failing at two courses - both very optometry-related (a math-based optics course and an optometric-focused clinic course).

I am unfortunately unable to correct those two courses on my own (they're very specific to optometry school), but I enrolled myself in a medical school-like master's program and am doing well in it: all A's and one B over two terms. I'm hoping to get more A's this coming and final term.

---

To be frank, I would've just waved the flag if I was flunking the master's program. I mean...it isn't easy because we get the same tests as the med students, but I studied hard and pulled decent results. I'm just worried that I'm now an academic leper because of what my optometry school did. It wasn't unjustified, but it feels like I'm effectively doomed - that top-tier healthcare as a profession is now a complete dead end, despite what I do in my master's program.

Last edited:
To be frank, I would've just waved the flag if I was flunking the master's program. I mean...it isn't easy because we get the same tests as the med students, but I studied hard and pulled decent results. I'm just worried that I'm now an academic leper because of what my optometry school did. It wasn't unjustified, but it feels like I'm effectively doomed - that top-tier healthcare as a profession is now a complete dead end, despite what I do in my master's program.

It's not just the optometry school. While it's not a plus, the multiple poor MCATs are just as much an albatross as the optometry school failure. Most schools average scores so one good MCAT on the next try (if you actually can achieve that, which given your statements so far I'm not convinced can happen) is not going to completely overcome the previous MCATs.

Multiple posters have implied it, but I'll be blunt, you're damaged academic goods. I still think you could have a chance to get into a lesser DO or your linkage MD school. Not a great one, but a chance. Whether you're ultimately able to succeed in school is up to you, but that's something else to soulsearch about as it's going to be a significant amount of debt all for naught if you don't. Don't just go by what your advisor says. I know you might think you're taking the same coursework as the medical students so why not, but I remember in MS1 working with the master's students in our classes and they had probably half the obligations that we had outside of just the classes so they definitely had a lot more time to just focus on the classes. MS1 was also way easier material than the material in MS2 when we had no master's students alongside us

Final note, I do think you're very forthright and self deprecating on this forum and I hope that you understand that this tone is not the one to adapt in medical school interviews. You will need to address your previous academic failures in a forthright way but in a way that conveys confidence to interviewers that you will succeed going forward and your problems are behind you. Based on your posts so far, I don't have that confidence, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it's the internet and maybe the electrons aren't quite conveying things how you mean to.

1. They did not give me a chance to remediate. I was there for my first year of fall term and I was kicked out after that. I was quite disappointed that I wasn't given a second chance, but it is what it is. It wasn't like they were out of bounds for throwing me to the curb.

2. I think it was just adapting to the whole affair: I left my home state for the first time in my life and wasn't used to the deluge of grad school courses. I adapted to most of them, but ended up failing at two courses - both very optometry-related (a math-based optics course and an optometric-focused clinic course).

I am unfortunately unable to correct those two courses on my own (they're very specific to optometry school), but I enrolled myself in a medical school-like master's program and am doing well in it: all A's and one B over two terms. I'm hoping to get more A's this coming and final term.

---

Most schools allow some form of remediation.

Please check your student handbook regarding remediation policy and let me know what you find out.

Most schools allow some form of remediation.

Please check your student handbook regarding remediation policy and let me know what you find out.
I believe the OP indicated this happened earlier and it is likely too late to change that #1
From what they have shared about their experience, I do not think they would want to try going back to that school at this point either.

I believe the OP indicated this happened earlier and it is likely too late to change that #1
From what they have shared about their experience, I do not think they would want to try going back to that school at this point either.
I should have elaborated. I wanted to know if they offered him remediation as part of their student handbook policy (if remediation is part of it since most schools offer it). If it was part of their policy and the OP indicated they did not offer him that opportunity, then he may have a case against them, retroactively speaking.

He indicated that he was not offered remediation, but also they were within their rights to suspend him which confuses me a bit.

I gotta say I still don’t think it’s a good idea based off all the things you’re saying but I can tell you’ve kinda made up your mind. Going to medical seems like a bad idea because the ones most likely to accept you are the same ones that won’t support you. I really hope it works out for the best. Jobs I wish I knew about before med school include:

Medical device sales actually pays well, some give options for good patient/medical interaction or in some cases gives you a chance to direct surgeons in the OR.

I have friends that 100% regret leaving consulting jobs or different hospital admin jobs for med school. It honestly all just seemed to offer a better life than medicine does.

I can’t watch this tread anymore and will be muting it but good luck!

I feel a lot of this is a moot point right now without an updated MCAT score. You may have proven you can handle the coursework. As xffan624 noted, you come off as "Wow, I'm getting As and it's part hard work and some luck". Luck isn't truly a typical factor in getting As in classes. If it is, it's likely to dry up once in med school. You should be talking as "I finally realized how to study and master advanced material and it is paying off with almost all As in med school level courses". Done.

Now you have to prove you are not a standardized test taking liability. As much as it may suck, standardized tests are just such a huge part of medical education (you may know this already). Luckily they've gotten rid of one of the Step 2 exams during the pandemic, but for me, including MCAT, I've taken 11 standardized exams in my journey to becoming an attending. That number doesn't even include 3rd year shelf exams. Those brings the number up to around 17 or so (medicine, surgery, psych, neuro, peds, ob/gyn..am I forgetting any folks?).

You are going to need to prove you can handle that side of things. I think probably a minimum of 500, but ideally 510 or higher to be within possible striking range of some DO schools. Others can maybe chime in there as well if my estimates may be off.

I’ve been talking with schools whether I can have them hold my application till September since I plan to take it in August.
I cannot recommend an MD application in which you will not know the outcome of the MCAT until September.

Apologies about the “luck” rant concerning the classes. I’ve definitely figured out some regimen to study for these courses, so my way of tackling them is different from how it was in yesteryear. I think that is paying off - I just surprised myself, though it isn’t coming from a place of arrogant confidence.
Let me explain further. I don't think it comes off as arrogant. It comes off as unsure of yourself. If you get interviews and you are asked about improved grades you shall NOT answer with any verbiage that seems like it's 'luck' or you 'surprised yourself'. That sounds like you didn't really know what you did but somehow the grades just happened. We all know that's not the case, but that's what it comes off as.

You will want to convey confidence in the following way "I intended to do well. I figured out how to study and effectively learn the material. I applied this and the result was success". Concise confidence sans arrogance

I understand.

What about DO chances? I’ve talked to some schools: some seen receptive, others think a new MCAT may be prudent (though some also pointed out the multiple retakes is obviously a bad look) and then there were a few that have outright said I have no chance fulll stop.
As the DO cycle lasts longer, it could work, but you have spent a year doing a degree whose only value is to improve your odds of acceptance at a medical school. It would seem reasonable not to skimp on any aspect within your control.

I understand.

What about DO chances? I’ve talked to some schools: some seen receptive, others think a new MCAT may be prudent (though some also pointed out the multiple retakes is obviously a bad look) and then there were a few that have outright said I have no chance fulll stop.
For your circumstances, you would a polished application that is ready to be submitted on the first day. As I said before, a DO letter would be essential too.

• Love
I'm in your corner, Star. I really like the personality that shows in your posts. Also, I'm a massive Transformers fan and I would love to see another one of our kind roll out into med school. :] Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we crossed paths under different usernames in fandom spaces.

Now, with that being said, I'd like to make a brief comment:
I'm just pleasantly surprised that I'm doing relatively alright in the classes

pleasantly surprised

In my opinion, after this long, your grades should not be surprises. You should know why you are succeeding. You should have your study skills hammered out and sharpened to a razor-thin edge, after this long in postgraduate studies/professional schooling/distinctly attempting to remediate your GPA; knowing what your individual brain requires to succeed academically is critical for medical school. This may indicate that, even now, you are not quite ready for medical school.

everything else in my life has atrophied. I’m pretty old too - late 20s with nothing to show for it.

I don't know if you read the Unicron arc, but there's this insane moment in there that I love. Towards the end of the arc, Optimus and Arcee are trying to secure the Talisman that activates Unicron. Save the universe from the Doombringer and all that. During a battle against hordes of enemies, the Talisman falls into the black hole in Unicron's heart, on its way to fully activate Unicron. Optimus pushes Arcee aside and leaps into the black despite her protests, stating that her and Aileron have so much more to live for. The war has completely consumed Optimus. He's spent so long fighting that his entire being is the war.

I'd rather see you be Arcee, especially with her adorable reunion with Aileron after Unicron explodes. I would recommend that, as you proceed on this path, flesh out who you are outside of healthcare. I recommend this to all premeds as I, too, lost so much of myself along my journey to medical school and am just now recovering the entirety of myself during my gap year. I could not be happier -- and I feel that I am much more prepared to be an excellent clinician after pursuing everything else outside of medicine than I ever was grinding out UWorld passages.

Best of luck. You've improved a lot and I admire the **** ton of work you've put in.

Last edited:
  • Care
For OP that is retaking the MCAT one last time, I recommend you get a 510+ because a multitude of schools, including DO, have decided to average your MCAT scores so you want that buffed up as high as possible. Although I do not wish to be negative, if you are not able to perform well for the MCAT, it may a strong indication, as posters above have mentioned, that you are not a strong standardized test taker and could risk failing or retaking COMLEX/USMLE/shelf exams in the near future. We can only see what the future holds, once you take it and get your score back. Best of luck.

Healthcare, in my opinion, is still a pretty secure job environment. I’ve frankly been grinding it out so long that everything else in my life has atrophied. I’m pretty old too - late 20s with nothing to show for it.

Optometry was a Hail Mary that instead exploded in my face: a reckless waste of money and storytelling to adcoms.

I had to laugh. I'm sorry, I know you are struggling, but I'm sitting over here at 33 without even an associate degree xD

Don't let the social clock ruin your life. I knew many people where it did. Keep grinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.