1st 2018 speed WW game

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By the way @PippyPony I actually was not trying to set Snowy up for lynch (because I knew if we lynched a villager that cycle then all we needed was a successful kill) I was more so trying to make sure I had decent justification to switch to you later even if it wasn't self pres. Didn't quite work as intended.

It was because genny was a wolf. It is diffusion of the genny must get snowy lynched.
 
@Melchizedek - did you ever actually figure out what I was telling/asking you, or did you just seer me?
No I picked up that you knew I had interacted with VMH, and thats why you specifically worded it that way.

ETA: I did Seer you to make sure you weren't a wolf tracker though haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad