1st 2018 speed WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Been awhile since I did a speed game. Express interest for today (more likely tomorrow)

Signup addicts - make 2018 start with a bang (or a dead WereWolf)

Members don't see this ad.

Whats the length of cycles we're talking here?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol this happening... depends on start time, I'm headed to sleep now

Sign me up and sub me out if I not on when you start

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, rereading that post, time for me to have sleep.

I'm worried I won't be awake early enough, we'll see

Heh. Love that this is happening.

Think I'm gonna sit it out but if you really need another person I'll hop in.

Edit: Missed that it'll be tomorrow. Hopefully I'll finally be driving home then so that's a no for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I might be able to tomorrow but I make no promises about my sobriety or whether or not I'll be hungover

Reactions: 1 users
Actually, I'm not sure if I'll be able to play before 5PM.

If it’s midday I might be able to play. Depends on if we finish celebrating Mother dearest’s birthday by then. But I’m an addict so I’m going to put my name down just for the rush.

1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8.Mel

Reactions: 1 users
If it’s midday I might be able to play. Depends on if we finish celebrating Mother dearest’s birthday by then. But I’m an addict so I’m going to put my name down just for the rush.

1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8.Mel
I really want to play but if the missus rains hell fire, what is the level of social pariah I would become? Usually with a normal game I can ghost for a couple hours if needed to give family attention... Definitely think I would be more able midday vs evening.

Is it generally frowned upon to play 2 games at once?
If you think you can do it, I’m sure you’d be okay to sign up. The speed game should only take a couple hours and don’t go into a second irl day, but you do have to be able to be on the thread for a couple hours straight since they go so fast :laugh:
So if you think you’d be able to be active in a speed game for a couple hours and still keep up with the noob game that day you’d prob be okay

Please someone send me a message on snapchat so I don't miss this lol

1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Coop

Sorry, I’d love to play, but tomorrow I’ll be out of contact for several hours in the middle of the day.

Edit to say thank you for the tag, it’s much appreciated!

Last edited:
Tenatively because I'm addicted.. but my best friends are coming to visit me for the week, so I'll have to see tomorrow

1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Coop
11. Snowy