2.95sGPA or 3.01sGPA? Make a difference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewDent02

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know my final sGPA is gonna be either a 2.95 or 3.01sGPA, after this semester.. my oGPA is a 3.3, and i was wondering if it makes a big difference? My first 2 semesters sGPA was a 1.9 and 2.6, so I’m on a big upward trend.

Members don't see this ad.

i know my final sGPA is gonna be either a 2.95 or 3.01sGPA, after this semester.. my oGPA is a 3.3, and i was wondering if it makes a big difference? My first 2 semesters sGPA was a 1.9 and 2.6, so I’m on a big upward trend.
My BCP will be a 3.2 BTW.

Errr....no

Psychologically speaking, a 3.01 looks better than a 2.95 at first glance. Practically speaking, both are red flags in regards to the average sGPA. You said you are on an upward trend from your first 2 semesters and ending with a ~3 after this semester. Have to factor in how many semesters it took to get it to a ~3. However, there is a vast difference between an upward trend only reaching a 3.0 GPA and an upward trend going to 3.5 GPA.