2007 Regional Match Statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
NRMP still has them as unfilled. I can't imagine that is true though.

Members don't see this ad :)
NRMP still has them as unfilled. I can't imagine that is true though.

You speak to these programs to verify that it is true or just waiting to hear from them?

New programs opened in the following places:

Chareleston, SC
Gainesville, FL
Las Vegas, NV
Madison, WI
Corpus Christie, TX

All are full as of July 2007.

New programs opened in the following places:

Chareleston, SC
Gainesville, FL
Las Vegas, NV
Madison, WI
Corpus Christie, TX

All are full as of July 2007.

Gainesville and Vegas matched all their spots via the match this year. They had all the spots they're approved for listed for match when I certified my list. I guess Vegas might have some of the open spots potentially since they are in the west where there was 3 spots unfilled. Madison also used ERAS this year. So those spots are included in the match statistics.

Gainesville and Vegas matched all their spots via the match this year. They had all the spots they're approved for listed for match when I certified my list. I guess Vegas might have some of the open spots potentially since they are in the west where there was 3 spots unfilled. Madison also used ERAS this year. So those spots are included in the match statistics.

No vegas actually had all 3 of the unfilled spots in the western region...don't know what was up with that....but anyhow that was the case...i'm pretty sure they had no problems filling though considering how crazy the match was this year...

Yep,

U of Arizona has traditionally put out a lot of EM'ers, but this year it was as insane as everywhere else. A couple of us did the numbers last week aand there were 30 ppl in a class of 136 going in to EM :( Hopefully, the match will be a little nicer next year - what goes up hopefully will go down :)