2009 western university..anyone yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everybody!
I have a question in Western U personal questionnaire that I really need your help. Can u guys give me some ideas and solutions for that? Thanks beforehand!!
"Identify one social problem in the United States that is of concern to you. What do you believe are some possible solutions?"

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everybody!
I have a question in Western U personal questionnaire that I really need your help. Can u guys give me some ideas and solutions for that? Thanks beforehand!!
"Identify one social problem in the United States that is of concern to you. What do you believe are some possible solutions?"

You really can't think of a social problem in the US? :bang:
Try watching the news or read the newspaper... that should give you plenty of ideas. Don't expect a lot of replies to your post because people will be using their ideas for their own questionnaire.

Members don't see this ad :)
i talked to someone at the admissions office about a month ago to ask if there was any recent movement on the waitlist and she said there were about ~15 in may and ~5 in june (sorry i dont remember the exact #s). so there was a slight movement. she also mentioned how strangely they did accept about 200 students on the waitlist this year... and thats it mindbloggingly to her as well.

i guess theres nothing we can do but wait and continue praying :oops:

I talked to admission about 10 days ago, they said they called 5 people from wait list that week. I am getting scared as its getting closer to auguest and I cant wait anymore:bang::scared:

Has anyone yeard anything yet? I'm still on the alternate list. Any news would be appreciated. Waiting is soooooooo hard!

Nope....still waiting. I think you should start looking at other options.

ya i know....I was just wondering if anyone is planning on turning down Western....

Their first day of class is this Monday. The chances of us getting called is slim.

They had their orientation this week. Also today is their white coat ceremony.

Cries * Still crossing my fingers.....not looking forward to writing the short essays on the supplemental.

guys and gals...i think us alternates are going to have to call this quits...the waiting game is officially over...