-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Waitlist Support Group
Started by sum_dood
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I can promise that several acceptances went out. I can neither confirm nor deny which list they came from!
We don't seem to have a lot of overlap with EVMS, but I will keep an eye open for it.
Hey gyngyn, I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all of us who are anxiously waiting for some updates. Many schools can be pretty quiet and are not very transparent when it comes to admissions so it's nice to have someone who can offer a glimpse at what's going on behind the scenes (especially since we're just a couple months away from orientation and still aren't sure where we'll end up). I've been browsing this forum for years and now find myself on waitlists like most of the others in this thread. I believe I can speak for everyone when I say that we have found your posts to be very enlightening and sincerely appreciate your time and patience.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Significant waitlist movement has happened at UCSF and UCI
and detectable movement at Temple, UTSW, OHSU, Tulane and Duke.
any news about WashU?
After getting into University at Buffalo( My top choice!), I withdrew from every other school I was wait-listed at. Rooting for all of you🙂
We don't seem to have a lot of overlap with EVMS, but I will keep an eye open for it.
Hey gyngyn, I just wanted to thank you on behalf of all of us who are anxiously waiting for some updates. Many schools can be pretty quiet and are not very transparent when it comes to admissions so it's nice to have someone who can offer a glimpse at what's going on behind the scenes (especially since we're just a couple months away from orientation and still aren't sure where we'll end up). I've been browsing this forum for years and now find myself on waitlists like most of the others in this thread. I believe I can speak for everyone when I say that we have found your posts to be very enlightening and sincerely appreciate your time and patience.
Yeah I love you @gyngyn , thank you for taking the time out to help all of us here on SDN.
D
deleted436726
First acceptance!
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
I'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
SO happy for you! I've been cheering for you!!
I'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
OMG Congratulations Doctor Lacrosse!! I have been following you and and I am so excited for you! You're going to be a great doc!
Last edited:
DoctorLacrosse congrats !!!!! No more wait, no more stress, just chill until fall now 😀I'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
I'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
BOOYAHHHHH!!!!!
YASSSSSSSSSSSI'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
I'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
Congratulations!!!! I knew you would make it!!


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All I see from yesterday is SUNY Brooklyn and NW.
Last edited by a moderator:
You have a tremendous fan following, I must say...goes to say the good person you might be🙂I'm trembling as I type this. it has been such a long, scary road. but I just got accepted to a US MD program. I don't know what to say. omg.....
I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!! 😀
I couldn't be happier. Accepted at NYMC!!!
Congratulations on both counts.
You have a tremendous fan following, I must say...goes to say the good person you might be🙂
Congratulations on both counts.
haha yeah I didn't realize anyone actually cared until my notifications/messages exploded after my post. the love is real out here in SDN land lol
Gyngyn, you've made a terrible mistake. Hahaha.
Sorry, @gyngyn...but any word from UMiami Miller? Some SDN'ers posted they got off the waitlist on April 30th and May 1st, but nothing since then.
You have got to be kidding me...
The waitlist has started moving. What more do you want?
@gyngyn I was wondering if you heard of any waitlist movement from UC Davis?
i wanna know about davis toooo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I simply asked the same question everyone else has been asking. How is this a display of poor tact?The tact brothers face off again...
Lol I simply asked the same question everyone else has been asking. How is this a display of poor tact?
Because people are asking if xyz waitlists have started moving at all and you're asking if they've moved since like 5 minutes ago even though you know they've started moving.
*shrug* whatever dudeBecause people are asking if xyz waitlists have started moving at all and you're asking if they've moved since like 5 minutes ago even though you know they've started moving.
Lmao yall needa marriage counselor you fight like a married couple [emoji23]You have got to be kidding me...
The waitlist has started moving. What more do you want?
Hey gyngyn! Anything at Ucla, penn state or stony brook? Thank you so much!
Gyngyn, you've made a terrible mistake. Hahaha.
Hello darkness my old friend
@gyngyn thanks for your help during this process. are you able to say if there is a sizable number of applicants still holding more than one acceptance?
Not legally, no... It's been almost a week since that deadline. Some people might be holding a couple if they're waiting for finaid, but more than 3 is unlikely at this point imho.
Unless they're just freaking idiotic.
Folks getting off the Waitlist would be holding on to multiple ones. They have 2 weeks to decide either ways, per rules. Others would have already made a choice by now.Not legally, no... It's been almost a week since that deadline. Some people might be holding a couple if they're waiting for finaid, but more than 3 is unlikely at this point imho.
Unless they're just freaking idiotic.
Hey gyngyn,
SDN was wondering if there was any waitlist movement at
Give the man a break guys.
If waitlist movement starts happening, people will start posting in the school-specific threads, and knowing whether it's moving or not won't make you less stressed or any more likely to get in.
SDN was wondering if there was any waitlist movement at
Code:
Harvard
Stanford
Hopkins
UCSF
Penn
WashU
Yale
Columbia
Duke
Michigan
Chicago
UWashington
UCLA
Vanderbilt
NYU
UCSD
Pitt
Northwestern
Cornell
Mt. Sinai
Case Western
Emory
UVA
Mayo
Iowa
USC-Keck
Ohio State
OHSU
EVMS
VCU
Michigan State
Western Michigan
Central Michigan
Dartmouth
Brown
Boston U
Rochester
Einstein
UWisconson-Madison
Stony Brook
Upstate
Downstate
Albany
Buffalo
Hofstra
VT-Carillion
Vermont
Howard
SGU
Princeton
Ross
UC Davis
UC Irvine
Jefferson
Drexel
Temple
University of Antarctica
Give the man a break guys.
If waitlist movement starts happening, people will start posting in the school-specific threads, and knowing whether it's moving or not won't make you less stressed or any more likely to get in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
some people in Dartmouth acceptance land have been holding on to multiple acceptances... the admissions committee there are in the process of calling them and finding out wtf is up
Folks getting off the Waitlist would be holding on to multiple ones. They have 2 weeks to decide either ways, per rules. Others would have already made a choice by now.
See where I said 'those waiting for financial aid'?
You have 2 weeks to decide a wl, but mostly that's to account for getting finaid info etc.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 703
- Views
- 140K
