2016-2017 California Northstate University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lol, calm yourself.

By my count <20 people have taken it so far and most that did were this week. Clerkships start mid July and scores take a month to come out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol same. it really is rude though this late in the game, pre-II rejections should be around April or the latest May in my opinion

It's definitely not ideal, but CNU isn't the only school that does this. I got rejections for schools I didn't interview with after my orientation at CNU was done, haha. The process is definitely not very kind to applicants, but please don't take it personally. If you didn't have a successful cycle this year, I hope you stay diligent if this is what you want! I got my fair share of rejections, so I know how that can take a toll. Stay positive, and good luck 🙂