2016-2017 Drexel University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you just get the email now or earlier today?
at 2:30 i got the email

Members don't see this ad.

Rejected, complete 8/3

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted today! Plan on withdrawing though as I was lucky enough to get accepted at my top choice.
if you got your top choice already why are you holding any spots still...

Maybe because he earned that spot and has the right to hold it as long as he wants?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 10 users

Scholarships/money. I am pretty confident in which school I wish to attend, but significant changes in financial aid could sway me.

Drexel doesn't give scholarships I heard

They do. They're just rare. Almost all of them are not merit-based. I do know one of my classmates is here on a full scholarship...so you never know.

@ciestar
When will we start getting more information about scholarship applications and financial aid?

@ciestar
When will we start getting more information about scholarship applications and financial aid?

Just fill out your fafsa. There's a place to apply for internal scholarships but i think you can find that via google. They generally don't say much else other than the fafsa and financial aid they didnt let me know about until June.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just fill out your fafsa. There's a place to apply for internal scholarships but i think you can find that via google. They generally don't say much else other than the fafsa and financial aid they didnt let me know about until June.

I found that internal scholarship site, but it says we need a drexel ID to get access. Do you remember when you that? Thanks!

I found that internal scholarship site, but it says we need a drexel ID to get access. Do you remember when you that? Thanks!

I believe it was in January I got all the information for that! You'll get that and access to your email account and everything

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone interview early November and have yet to hear back yet? Getting nervous...

Anyone interview early November and have yet to hear back yet? Getting nervous...
They told us during interview day to not expect a quick turnaround. Zero reason to be nervous.

All I want for Christmas is an interview from Drexel. App completed since mid August

Reactions: 7 users
Accepted via email (and then checked portal, which was updated)! Interviewed 11/5. LizzyM ~70. I did have the withdraw tab for those worrying about that.

Reactions: 7 users
Did anyone else get the email saying an interview is not offered at this time and your app will be reviewed should spots remain open? All I see are II's and pre-interview rejections. I was wondering how common this "hold" is.

Interviewed 11/1 and haven't heard back yet, getting a little nervous!

+1 Interviewed 10/31 still nothing

Reactions: 2 users
Come on Drexel! All I want for Christmas is an acceptance.

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone complete early september gotten an interview invite? if so, do you mind sharing your stats

Accepted via email!! Interviewed 11/1

Reactions: 5 users
Come on Drexel! All I want for Christmas is an acceptance.
I wear the shirt they gave us every day, offer a goat as a sacrifice every week, hoping it would please the Drexel Gods on Mt.Phillidaphia.

Reactions: 6 users
Is this school done sending interview invites? complete since aug w/ no reply lel.

Is this school done sending interview invites? complete since aug w/ no reply lel.
It has been a while, but I interviewed on 11/5 and at that point, they said that they had sent out less than half of their expected number if IIs

Reactions: 5 users

Recently got an email saying I was put on hold until the Spring, so there are definitely still IIs to be sent out. Good luck!

Just got placed on pre-II hold. Compete mid-July.

+1 pre interview hold. Do they like update letters?