2016-2017 University of Maryland Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received official waitlist email...ranked top half of the list which is apparently 279 names long (LOL)
 
Has anyone received financial aid/scholarship news yet?
Also has anyone been able to get into the maryland e-mail?
 
Hey SDNers not to open up any old scars, but did any on this thread who was in-state get rejected without an interview last cycle?
 
Hey SDNers not to open up any old scars, but did any on this thread who was in-state get rejected without an interview last cycle?

*Gaping gushing wound re-split open* JK I am over it now - sort of.

But yes, I fit that category and didn't get an interview and was on hold for super long too. I also attended a USM school for undergrad. But then again, the process has an element of randomness to it.
 
Did anybody else get an email recently about a prematriculation summer program for people we had low mcat and gpa?

I'm slightly offended... didn't know I was such a pitty acceptance