2025-2026 Maryland

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did eveyrone who got in recieve their A's exactly 4 weeks post interview? or did any of you receive it a lil after 4 weeks or 5/6 weeks. thanks!
 
^ Kind of a follow up question, but I was wondering if anyone who interviewed in late September is still waiting to hear back? thank youuu
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II - Application Complete 7/20. Interview date scheduled for 01/07!
I Hope Please GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: cfn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Super excited for my interview in January. Any tips/advice from those that had theirs? (We can also move this to PM if you don't feel comfortable using the forum)

😉
 
Super excited for my interview in January. Any tips/advice from those that had theirs? (We can also move this to PM if you don't feel comfortable using the forum)

😉
The faculty didn’t ask me a single question. She just talked and I listened and we shared stories as the conversation flowed. The student grilled me with so many questions about my application and “tell me about a time when” type of prompts. Be ready for anything, but be yourself and have fun! The school seems to have many friendly and wonderful people so best of luck!
 
The faculty didn’t ask me a single question. She just talked and I listened and we shared stories as the conversation flowed. The student grilled me with so many questions about my application and “tell me about a time when” type of prompts. Be ready for anything, but be yourself and have fun! The school seems to have many friendly and wonderful people so best of luck!
Much appreciated, PowerPuff!
 
yup! Mine was really conversational and easy going… def a great atmosphere! But as always be prepared to answer in the event you get an interviewer who has a lot of questions! But more than likely you’ll find it more relaxing than not!
 
Just a bump if there are any accepted student groups or if anyone wants to make one?
It would be cool if somebody could make a group me, I think the issue is that somebody would have to be liable for every potential student in the chat. I'd probably wait for a school-sanctioned one or something like that to appear first. A small chat would not hurt tho maybe?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same here…not sure how to take it. I feel like some schools use pre-II holds as “soft rejections” but maybe not all. I guess every school is different. One can only hope Maryland doesn’t use them that way
+1 OOS pre-II hold. I think it's a soft R. Also I checked last year's SDN and could find any mentions of them sending out holds.