You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Maryland
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
Man I've gotten 5 of these so far. I wish they just rejected instead of stringing us along if it is a soft R.+1 OOS pre-II hold. I think it's a soft R. Also I checked last year's SDN and could find any mentions of them sending out holds.
PreMedRetro
Full Member
+1 IS Pre-II Hold. GG. Onto other schools.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
weezrnjoyr
New Member
+1 OOS Pre-II hold. Trying to stay optimistic about it since it said in the email that people who get this status are still under review. Definitely gonna send an update letter!
+1 IS pre-II hold
3yeargapyear
Full Member
When do we think Nov 10th interview decisions coming out?
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
OOS hold
starbucks_swedishfish
New Member
OOS Hold for MSTP. Is this a soft R?
shinymagikarp
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II Hold. Update time!
pleaseaccept
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II hold
+1 OOS Pre-II Hold, really hoping that this hold ends better than GWU
+1 OOS Pre-II Hold
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS Pre-II Hold
HersheysBar
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II hold. Solid OOS ties
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II hold
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
heard its a soft R+1 OOS pre-II hold. Does anyone make it off of this list?
shinymagikarp
Full Member
How do you know? Is it because there are quite a few people reporting the hold? Is that not a standard of practice for them in the cycle?heard its a soft R
MsLeafpool
Full Member
IS A just now thru phone!! Missed the call initially because I thought it was a scam LOL 😭 I'm literally crying, 1st A as a reapplicant!!!
zestyzesty
Full Member
When interview?IS A just now thru phone!! Missed the call initially because I thought it was a scam LOL 😭 I'm literally crying, 1st A as a reapplicant!!!
MsLeafpool
Full Member
11/3! They said it would take 6 weeks for decisions to come out so I didn’t expect to get the call this week hahaWhen interview?
zestyzesty
Full Member
Congrats!
sporkyyyy
New Member
Woohooo Congratsss!! IS A on Monday and interviewed 11/03 as well. Did your portal update yet? They told me it would be updated by the end of the week so I'm assuming tmrw but typically it only takes 2 days from reading previous posts. Starting to wonder if I hallucinated the call lolIS A just now thru phone!! Missed the call initially because I thought it was a scam LOL 😭 I'm literally crying, 1st A as a reapplicant!!!
itll refresh Friday, was thinking similar as you but it eventually did early morning FridayWoohooo Congratsss!! IS A on Monday and interviewed 11/03 as well. Did your portal update yet? They told me it would be updated by the end of the week so I'm assuming tmrw but typically it only takes 2 days from reading previous posts. Starting to wonder if I hallucinated the call lol
IS WL 🙁
Does anyone know if waitlist movement can happen before May? The email makes it seem like it can only start in May.
Does anyone know if waitlist movement can happen before May? The email makes it seem like it can only start in May.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3yeargapyear
Full Member
Anyone interview on 11/10 hear back yet?
prarieenjoyer27
Future Invasive Underwater Neonatal Neurosurgeon
When I got my A it took 4 days for the portal to update lol.Woohooo Congratsss!! IS A on Monday and interviewed 11/03 as well. Did your portal update yet? They told me it would be updated by the end of the week so I'm assuming tmrw but typically it only takes 2 days from reading previous posts. Starting to wonder if I hallucinated the call
LMAOOO CONGRATS!!!IS A on 12/9, Interviewed 11/3
we are so freaking locked in my opps are shaking right now
sporkyyyy
New Member
yup it just updated this morning !!itll refresh Friday, was thinking similar as you but it eventually did early morning Friday
sporkyyyy
New Member
HAHAHA the opps don't know what's coming for them muahahahaIS A on 12/9, Interviewed 11/3
we are so freaking locked in my opps are shaking right now
thatspeanutbutter
Full Member
Should I expect 11/17 interview decisions before christmas? or early new year?
friedlemonstick2366
New Member
IS A over the phone! I am so happy right now 🙂
friedlemonstick2366
New Member
I interviewed on 11/17 and just heard back today!Should I expect 11/17 interview decisions before christmas? or early new year?
thatspeanutbutter
Full Member
Congrats! Hoping to hear back this week as well!I interviewed on 11/17 and just heard back today!
3yeargapyear
Full Member
OOS A last night over the phone! Interviewed on 11/10
friedlemonstick2366
New Member
Congratulations!! Did they say when we would receive the email? I was so excited I forgot to ask hahaOOS A last night over the phone! Interviewed on 11/10
3yeargapyear
Full Member
Thank you, you too!! and they said Friday!Congratulations!! Did they say when we would receive the email? I was so excited I forgot to ask haha
3yeargapyear
Full Member
Is there an accepted students GroupMe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
zestyzesty
Full Member
any dec interviewers hear back yet?
interviewed 12/3, nothing yetany dec interviewers hear back yet?
thatspeanutbutter
Full Member
+1 IS A Interviewed 11/17
chaperonion
Full Member
when did you interview?OOS Hold for MSTP. Is this a soft R?
zestyzesty
Full Member
any news?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K