2016 Western University of Health Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, I was put on hold since the 1/28 interview. I know...I hope they have another list of acceptances?? Doubtful though. But, I know there are people who are still declining their acceptances....

Did you not receive a hold?

you got an on-hold e-mail today? The last time I heard from them was like 2 weeks ago .. :(

ohhhh not an on hold e-mail. i meant were you able to contact the admissions people. hahaha sorry for the confusion

Members don't see this ad.

I called the office and was fortunate enough to get a live rep. She said that not ALL decisions have been made but it WILL be made by the end of this week. If you are on alternate, she did say you will be notified via EMAIL.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Keep your hopes up everyone. The game isn't over yet.

I called the office and was fortunate enough to get a live rep. She said that not ALL decisions have been made but it WILL be made by the end of this week. If you are on alternate, she did say you will be notified via EMAIL.

not all decisions have been made as in we have a chance to still be accepted? or does that mean they're still deciding who's going to be rejected or placed on the alternate list. sighs.. hopefully they're still accepting. thank you for sharing the news :)

Good luck everyone. There's still hope. I know know you feel because I was pulled off from Jan 28 interview. :)

Wow awesome that you got through! Ughhh let's keep praying then!

not all decisions have been made as in we have a chance to still be accepted? or does that mean they're still deciding who's going to be rejected or placed on the alternate list. sighs.. hopefully they're still accepting. thank you for sharing the news :)

I know there's still chances of acceptances because people are still declining...my friend who got accepted today is declining and so is another forum member who replied to this thread.

Good luck everyone. There's still hope. I know know you feel because I was pulled off from Jan 28 interview. :)

Do you mean you were accepted today but you were on hold form the 1/28 interview??

I think my chances are almost nothing now that I hear so many have been accepted today congrats to everyone who got accepted tho :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow awesome that you got through! Ughhh let's keep praying then!

I know there's still chances of acceptances because people are still declining...my friend who got accepted today is declining and so is another forum member who replied to this thread.

Do you mean you were accepted today but you were on hold form the 1/28 interview??
Yes I was on hold since jan interview and I was accepted this morning. I hope you will hear good news soon.

Hello guys,
Daniell wouldnt tell me anything concerning my status. Wwas she the one sending this acceptance email. Who else can I contact to tell me sometning. The hold email I received last two weeks was from katty ford direc tly .is it okay to contact her,

i dont think they tell anyone over the phone or email their admissions status....

some may get lucky, try calling different counselors? If you haven't heard anything by now, perhaps wait until the next committee meeting?

Does anybody know how many student got accepted for IPBP program so far?....

i dont think they tell anyone over the phone or email their admissions status....

some may get lucky, try calling different counselors? If you haven't heard anything by now, perhaps wait until the next committee meeting?

I called admission this morning , the lady told me they are not done with all the decisions yet, she mentioned yesterday committee only gave them a few names ..and she doesnt know when does the next round come...but she said but all the decisions should be made by the end of April...:xf:

I called admission this morning , the lady told me they are not done with all the decisions yet, she mentioned yesterday committee only gave them a few names ..and she doesnt know when does the next round come...but she said but all the decisions should be made by the end of April...:xf:

to be honest, i don't think there'll be another batch of acceptances. I think everyone will either be on the alternate list or rejected. seats will be open for the alternate applicants when people drop. hopefully i'm wrong but i searched past years forum and i don't think there will be another batch of acceptances :( :( this has been a depressing week.

That's interesting. Someone posted that they called Western when the acceptances were emailed out earlier this week and Western said all decisions would be made by the end of this week. But what you are saying makes more sense since those offered admission have until the end of this month to either accept or reject therefore allowing for more acceptance letters to be sent out.

congrats to you and everyone else who got accepted. Pls put us in your prayers

Yeah, I was put on hold since the 1/28 interview. I know...I hope they have another list of acceptances?? Doubtful though. But, I know there are people who are still declining their acceptances....

Did you not receive a hold?

congrats on your acceptance. I too interviewed 1/28. did you keep contacting admissions afterwards or you just left it alone? I have not been keeping in touch with them. Do you think I should contact them over and over?:thumbup:

I was told the same thing this morning!

to be honest, i don't think there'll be another batch of acceptances. I think everyone will either be on the alternate list or rejected. seats will be open for the alternate applicants when people drop. hopefully i'm wrong but i searched past years forum and i don't think there will be another batch of acceptances :( :( this has been a depressing week.

I kinda feel the same way deep down, but I don't want to give up hope :/

That's interesting. Someone posted that they called Western when the acceptances were emailed out earlier this week and Western said all decisions would be made by the end of this week. But what you are saying makes more sense since those offered admission have until the end of this month to either accept or reject therefore allowing for more acceptance letters to be sent out.

Hey, I was the one who posted that. Danielle was actually the one who said they "hope to have decisions by the end of this week." I talked to another admissions lady this morning and she told me they'd be done more likely by the end of the month. As I said, I'm not surprised by this. They seem to be disorganized and often tell multiple different responses. When I posted what Danielle said, I even put "interpret this however you'd like" because I didn't even really believe it myself -_- This entire process is just way too long.

congrats on your acceptance. I too interviewed 1/28. did you keep contacting admissions afterwards or you just left it alone? I have not been keeping in touch with them. Do you think I should contact them over and over?:thumbup:

I did not get accepted. I said I was on hold and I still remain with that status. I did not keep contacting admissions; only a few times. I do not think contacting over and over them will help because many of them do not have the correct answers and even if they do give you answers, it usually doesn't end up the way they say.

i did not get any email but yesterday i called them and lady told my that my status is on hold now.....i dont understand what is going on there......btw which country u r from?..if you dont mind

i did not get any email but yesterday i called them and lady told my that my status is on hold now.....i dont understand what is going on there......btw which country u r from?..if you dont mind
Ok keep hope! Where are you from?

When did you interview? You never received any notification of your status but they were able to tell it to you over the phone??

I was on 3/31 march interview....how about you?.... did u get any news from westernU?

Thursday and still nothing lol the California lag continues!

too nervous......thursday is almost over....still no any news.....onemore day to go for this week....lets start back to waiting now

I was on 3/31 march interview....how about you?.... did u get any news from westernU?

1/28 interview. No news :( :(

Thursday and still nothing lol the California lag continues!

Ageeeee! I did speak to admissions yesterday and was told that we most likely won't hear back by this week anymore. Count on the end of the month -_- lolll

Congratulations to accepted students, please join us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/265287183544676/

It'll be a good chance to start getting to know your classmates that you're stuck with for the next 3 years. Oops, did I say stuck? I meant....yea stuck :laugh: Just kidding.

Those still waiting to hear back, hang in there! It's never too late until the day school starts so keep your chin up. :thumbup:

Hi, did you recieved e-mail or postal letter for acceptance?...i was told by admission that they have sent me a letter and i should recieved it in few days...i guess that means rejection right? becoz i m assuming that acceptance letter always come through e-mail

Hi, did you recieved e-mail or postal letter for acceptance?...i was told by admission that they have sent me a letter and i should recieved it in few days...i guess that means rejection right? becoz i m assuming that acceptance letter always come through e-mail

When did u call them ?

Admissions told me acceptances are sent though e-mail and rejections via letter mail....and this has been consistent with the members on the forum :/ keep us updated!

Does that mean that no more acceptance will be sent out? By the way when did you call them? I feel so hopeless . I was put on hold from the 03/03 and now I will probably receive rejection . I just hate how they put us on hold give us some hope and making us wait forever then get rejection letter!!!!) I hate this game

Does that mean that no more acceptance will be sent out? By the way when did you call them? I feel so hopeless . I was put on hold from the 03/03 and now I will probably receive rejection . I just hate how they put us on hold give us some hope and making us wait forever then get rejection letter!!!!) I hate this game

I agree with you! I've been on hold since 1/28 so imagine how much I hate it!! And Western is my #1 choice :(...very depressing

right...i was on hold too and i got rejection now....hateful!!!

i got rejection letter on friday...aand in same week i spoke with admission department and they told me that my status is on hold at that time..and after 3 days i got rejection letter.....what a climax here....