-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Harvard Medical School
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh, it began a long time ago boithe neuroticism begins.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
silence here :'(
accepted Pathways! (LM ~77, complete mid Sept if that's helpful for anyone in the future) G'luck everyone
It’s actually just pathways now not NP just for everyone to know!! I messed it up on interview day haha. Also silence rip
for those of you who were aaccepted do you see a portal change?
no, not yet.
My heart is sad
Idk whether to sob or to go on with my day but I'm feeling you @EnterMemberNameHere
Idk whether to sob or to go on with my day but I'm feeling you @EnterMemberNameHere
I can’t do anything until I know my true fate haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted at HST. It says there are 50 pathways waitlist spots and 30 HST.
Got in! HST and Path! Does anyone know how much reach scholarship covers and what it is contingent upon?
What is reach scholarship?Got in! HST and Path! Does anyone know how much reach scholarship covers and what it is contingent upon?
Also congrats!!!!What is reach scholarship?
Rejected
any NP waitlists?
Wish I could say the same lol. Slept fitfully and got waitlisted. Congrats!Accepted both programs woke up an hour after the email came haha!
WL NP? just trying to figure out when to throw in the towel.Wish I could say the same lol. Slept fitfully and got waitlisted. Congrats!
Rejected post II
nope, HST.WL NP? just trying to figure out when to throw in the towel.
Aaaah there's my R
Rejected 🙁(
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rejected as expected, let's see if I can go 3/3 for rejections from my top choices 🙂 however I'm glad they at least sent a nice email. huge, huge congratulations to those of you accepted <3
Rejection 🙁
Maybe I need thicker skin but this past week has been rough with nothing but bad news. Anyone else losing steam?
Maybe I need thicker skin but this past week has been rough with nothing but bad news. Anyone else losing steam?
i feel like we just gave birth...at least it's over! onward and upward and congrats to all those accepted 🙂 signing off.There’s the rejection! Surprisingly not too upset. The letter was also really nice. Congrats to everyone accepted!!
Rejected, stings but we move on🙂 good luck y’all in your careers
Finally got that sweet release of pre-II death. On the bright side that was a classy rejection--solidly in the top quartile of those I've gotten. Smell ya later Hahvahd.
Also rejected from pathways this morning
N=1!ACCEPTED PATHWAYS 10:07 am EST!! B
Finally got that sweet release of pre-II death. On the bright side that was a classy rejection--solidly in the top quartile of those I've gotten. Smell ya later Hahvahd.
Completely agree. Penn should really take notes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Huge congrats to everyone accepted!! You are superstars.
I appreciated HMS's R email and how they don't overload the WL *cough, columbia, cough*
Also, best of luck to those who don't have acceptances yet. I was really impressed with my Jan interview group, but surprised to hear some hadn't gotten in anywhere yet.
I appreciated HMS's R email and how they don't overload the WL *cough, columbia, cough*
Also, best of luck to those who don't have acceptances yet. I was really impressed with my Jan interview group, but surprised to hear some hadn't gotten in anywhere yet.
ACCEPTED 10:07AM EST!!!!!! and nominated for REACH scholarship!!! unbelievable!!!
Does anyone know how much this scholarship typically covers??
Also if there's anyone else here that also got in to Hopkins, what are you planning to do for second looks? Harvard and Hopkins have scheduled them on the same weekend haha
CONGRATS ALL 😀
Does anyone know how much this scholarship typically covers??
Also if there's anyone else here that also got in to Hopkins, what are you planning to do for second looks? Harvard and Hopkins have scheduled them on the same weekend haha
CONGRATS ALL 😀
Dude Penn's read like it was written by someone with a personality disorder.Completely agree. Penn should really take notes.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 351
- Views
- 80K