General Admissions & OTCAS 2017-2018 MOT Texas applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I applied to ACU and still waiting on them, and I have an interview for the Flex MOT Program on March 17th at St Augustine!
Good luck on the interview! It was really laid back, my interview was with another student and a professor!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied to ACU and still waiting on them, and I have an interview for the Flex MOT Program on March 17th at St Augustine!
Just curious, I submitted for St. Augustine earlier this month. How long did it typically take for them to get back to you?

I heard back about a month after I submitted my application!

Just curious, I submitted for St. Augustine earlier this month. How long did it typically take for them to get back to you?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to TWU Denton as well and accepted the recommendation today. Looks like we will be classmates! I can't wait until classes start in the fall :)
Did you hear anything back from them after you accepted their recommendation? I just sent mines in last week and I'm looking forward to what we are supposed to do next.

Did you hear anything back from them after you accepted their recommendation? I just sent mines in last week and I'm looking forward to what we are supposed to do next.
I accepted right after I received their email and haven't gotten my official letter yet. :( I know some others have so I'm a bit nervous. I emailed to be sure lol Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

I accepted right after I received their email and haven't gotten my official letter yet. :( I know some others have so I'm a bit nervous. I emailed to be sure lol Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

You can check your web advisor status. I haven’t received my official letter from the grad school either but it now says “accepted” on web advisor. Last week it was reading “pending review “

Is there a tuition deposit to keep your place as a student for TWU?

GOT OFF THE WAITLIST FOR UTMB!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hello,
I went to TWU - Houston today since I got an email from financial aid that they need some of my info. I asked them about the deposit and they told me that there is none . All we have to do is basically pay the set tuition about 1/4 the amount on the due date. They will also have the mandatory orientation for MOT soon, so keep checking your emails. If there's further questions they said to just contact your advisor on what you need to prepare for Fall 2018

I was thinking about doing it if no one else did. If you do, let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from acu or know much about the program? I applied in September but haven’t heard anything back. I tried contacting them and they said the will email a desicion soon.

Reactions: 1 users
I was told we would hear back between Feb 15 & March 1! So I guess we’ll hear back today or tomorrow hahah

Has anyone heard back from acu or know much about the program? I applied in September but haven’t heard anything back. I tried contacting them and they said the will email a desicion soon.

I just got an offer from ACU so anyone waiting for them, check your emails!

Is anyone who is planning to attend UTHSCSA received a scholarship application yet? I remember them telling us they would email the application to us by mid February.

Accepted and will be attending Abilene Christian!!!

I got waitlisted at ACU, so I will be attending St Augustine unless I hear back from TWU! :)

Is there a TWU Dallas facebook page? Thanks in advance!!

I was accepted yesterday evening for the St Augustine MOT program in Austin! Anyone else?

I just rescinded my offer at TWU houston for an acceptance at MUSC in my hometown charleston SC so there will be an open spot for someone on the waitlist.

Has anyone got off the waitlist for UTEP MOT class of 2020?
I am currently on the waitlist and have not heard anything yet.
This is driving me crazyyyy.

Has anyone heard back from twu Dallas recently? I start St. Augustine in May unless I hear back before then, and debating on if I should take my name off the waitlist... it seems impossible to get off the waitlist.

I have accepted ACU and will be turning down UTEP. Good luck to all who are waiting!

Has anyone heard back from twu Dallas recently? I start St. Augustine in May unless I hear back before then, and debating on if I should take my name off the waitlist... it seems impossible to get off the waitlist.
I’m in the same boat. Still waitlisted at TWU Dallas, but will be starting at Ohio State in May...I’m thinking of giving my TWU option till next month and then I’m done waiting

I had someone tell me that a friend of theirs attended St. Augustine in May and ended up dropping out to go to TWU once they were accepted off the waitlist. They just took the loss of losing their lease and tuition deposit but realized it would save more in the end than paying the tuition at USA

I had someone tell me that a friend of theirs attended St. Augustine in May and ended up dropping out to go to TWU once they were accepted off the waitlist. They just took the loss of losing their lease and tuition deposit but realized it would save more in the end than paying the tuition at USA

I thought about that, but it’s just gonna be hard to move to Austin sign a lease pay for a semester And then end everything! It’s such a hard position to be in.

I’m in the same boat. Still waitlisted at TWU Dallas, but will be starting at Ohio State in May...I’m thinking of giving my TWU option till next month and then I’m done waiting

I’m still deciding whether I should take my name off or keep hoping and maybe pursue twu if I get in and just drop out of USA

I'll be starting at UTEP May 2018. I'm from California. Any UTEP MOT class of 2020 students want to connect?

I interview with St Augustine this Friday. Any advice?
Make sure you try to say everything you want to say! It's a group interview, so be sure to be concise and to the point, but present yourself as completely as possible. Overall, they made it very relaxing!

I interview with St Augustine this Friday. Any advice?

It was very laid back, and it was a group interview with 2-3 students and a professor. I would say to try to really show how dedicated you are. I was very nervous because it was a group interview but the professor really made us feel at ease! Good luck!

Make sure you try to say everything you want to say! It's a group interview, so be sure to be concise and to the point, but present yourself as completely as possible. Overall, they made it very relaxing!
Thank you so much!

It was very laid back, and it was a group interview with 2-3 students and a professor. I would say to try to really show how dedicated you are. I was very nervous because it was a group interview but the professor really made us feel at ease! Good luck!
Thank you!

I'll be starting at UTEP May 2018. I'm from California. Any UTEP MOT class of 2020 students want to connect?
Do you have a facebook? I started a group!

Hey guys. I put together a FB group for everyone accepted to TWU Houston. I've never done this before, so please let me know if you run into any issues!
Hi,
I recently accepted my spot for TWU Houston. I'm excited to see what we have to do for the next step. Congratulations to all!

Has anyone recently got off the waitlist for UTEP?
Or has anyone recently declined UTEP?

Just wondering since I still have not heard anything from them.

Has anyone recently got off the waitlist for UTEP?
Or has anyone recently declined UTEP?

Just wondering since I still have not heard anything from them.
Yes! I declined my offer for UTEP two days ago. Good luck! I hope you take my place.