You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Universidad Central del Caribe
Started by gyngyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't heard anything either. Still WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
¡Que bueno! ¿Sabes si es decisiones para Los de lista alterna o es mixto con los que no han recibido respuesta?Se enviaron decisiones por correo el jueves
¡Que bueno! ¿Sabes si es decisiones para Los de lista alterna o es mixto con los que no han recibido respuesta?
Entiendo que me dijeron que eran mixtas.
Entiendo que me dijeron que eran mixtas.
sabes si aún faltan por entrevistar?
Are you in state or OOS?Waitlist. Received the letter yesterday. Lets hope the besttt!!![]()
Got accepted!!!
I have to make a choice to go to PHSU or UCC. I have heard better things from UCC that from PHSU. Will decide soon...
I have to make a choice to go to PHSU or UCC. I have heard better things from UCC that from PHSU. Will decide soon...
Did you got accepted via e-mail or regular mail?Got accepted!!!
I have to make a choice to go to PHSU or UCC. I have heard better things from UCC that from PHSU. Will decide soon...
Did you got accepted via e-mail or regular mail?
Via a letter. They sent an email saying that the had sent a letter. The thing is that the letter didnt arrived quickly
Congrats!!! Glad to see there is movement happening!Got accepted!!!
I have to make a choice to go to PHSU or UCC. I have heard better things from UCC that from PHSU. Will decide soon...
It took several days for the letter to get to you after the email was sent?Via a letter. They sent an email saying that the had sent a letter. The thing is that the letter didnt arrived quickly
Exactly.It took several days for the letter to get to you after the email was sent?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Viene, viene
The blackout won't last very much.
The blackout won't last very much.
🤣Viene, viene
The blackout won't last very much.
Blackoit thinking
Does a ms of UCC or anyone knows how UCC students match and in which residencies?
If I work hard abd have a killer step would I be able to get in a competitive residency?
Does a ms of UCC or anyone knows how UCC students match and in which residencies?
If I work hard abd have a killer step would I be able to get in a competitive residency?
Student Outcomes | Universidad Central del CaribeBlackoit thinking
Does a ms of UCC or anyone knows how UCC students match and in which residencies?
If I work hard abd have a killer step would I be able to get in a competitive residency?
Just a heads up a los que están waitlisted. Hoy UCC envió un email a alguna de las personas que han reservado su espacio aquí y en otras escuelas de medicina, que ya para el 30 de abril hay que decirle for sure si van a UCC o no. So don't lose faith guys, más espacios se van a abrir confien.
¡Gracias!Just a heads up a los que están waitlisted. Hoy UCC envió un email a alguna de las personas que han reservado su espacio aquí y en otras escuelas de medicina, que ya para el 30 de abril hay que decirle for sure si van a UCC o no. So don't lose faith guys, más espacios se van a abrir confien.
¿Alguien sabe de buenas opciones para hospedaje??
¡¡Gracias!!!
¡¡Gracias!!!
Suerte en la otra escuela!Just declined my spot in UCC 2022, exito!
When did you get this email? I reserved my spot months ago but did not receive thisJust a heads up a los que están waitlisted. Hoy UCC envió un email a alguna de las personas que han reservado su espacio aquí y en otras escuelas de medicina, que ya para el 30 de abril hay que decirle for sure si van a UCC o no. So don't lose faith guys, más espacios se van a abrir confien.
The email is sent way before ? Because I thought it was only mail.For those of you who wonder, acceptance are usually sent by e-mail, followed by regular mail notification. Denials are sent through mail.
When it is an acceptance, they usually email you saying that they sent a letter. Or the email could say that you are accepted. Could go both ways. And then you would receive a letter. But that’s only for acceptance. If you are WL or rejected, you do not get any emails. You just get a letter and that’s it.
enThe email is sent way before ? Because I thought it was only mail.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if I haven't receive any interview yet?
Interviews at this stage are seldom given. Someone speculated that interviews were still given, however, I do not know personally whether it is true.
Did someone create a facebook group yet? They seemed to have done that in the past years according to the old threads
I believe there is one in place. Check and see...
Are you on WL?Got an email today, stating that a letter was sent with a new decision, hoping for the best.
Last edited:
YesAre you on WL?
Accepted from WL, but will decline the offer. Best of luck!!!
For those wondering, the AdCom had a meeting last Thursday but have not yet sent their decisions to the Admissions Office.
I called them and they said all of their responses from the AdCom had returned and that I was still slotted within the waitlist. They said the next deadline for newly-accepted students to pay for their slot was June 1st.
If slots remain available after the 1st, the next date for the AdCom to meet is the 14th of June. So according to the admissions office, we can hope for news after the 15th of June. Good luck to everybody! This is a tough waiting game we're in.
If slots remain available after the 1st, the next date for the AdCom to meet is the 14th of June. So according to the admissions office, we can hope for news after the 15th of June. Good luck to everybody! This is a tough waiting game we're in.
Yes, M3 and M4 are clinical years and you have to be able to communicate with patients in the language they speak which for Hospitals in Puerto Rico the language is Spanish. You can get away with doing M4 in the states but M3 will very likely be in Spanish.Do you have to speak Spanish or have ties to Puerto Rico to be considered at this school?
Are the interviews in Spanish?
They do a Multi-Mini formatted interview. Two of the stations are in Spanish and the other two are in English.Are the interviews in Spanish?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the interviews in Spanish?
If you are not fluent in spanish, I wouldn't bother applying. You will be wasting your money, your time and the staff. Imagine if I go to a school in Nebraska and expect my interview to be in spanish... that will certainly not happen because the premise is that if I want to study in the main land, I should have enough domain of the language, otherwise chance of failing are very very high.
-
Last edited:
