2022-2023 Universidad Central del Caribe

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wysdoc

Plain-spoken Texan
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alumni from UCC here. Happy to answer insider questions about UCC.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How much of the education is taught in Spanish would you say?
I'm an M1 but thus far the majority of the classes have been taught in English. All the powerpoints during class are in English as well it's just that occasionally the lecturer will prefer to speak in Spanish. Furthermore, per LCME requirements, all tests and quizzes are in English.
 
I submitted my application but my mcat is 498 do you guys think i have good shot ? I got a masters in biomedical sciences 3.9 grad 3.1 undergrad. Few publications and 5 years of different clinical experiences. What does the class look like for those who started 2021-2022?
 
How much of the education is taught in Spanish would you say?
Spanish becomes more essential during MS3 and 4 when you have to work with patients. But the other answer is pretty much in point.
 
I submitted my application but my mcat is 498 do you guys think i have good shot ? I got a masters in biomedical sciences 3.9 grad 3.1 undergrad. Few publications and 5 years of different clinical experiences. What does the class look like for those who started 2021-2022?
We have similar profile and I was accepted. Good luck!