CaffeineAndClinicals
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What time did you get the call?IS A!! Interviewed 1/16
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What time did you get the call?IS A!! Interviewed 1/16
Are the MMIs ethical questions or "why central' type of questions?Everyone is very nice, even during MMIs which is nice to see. Typical questions and no curveballs. The group discussion format might be something you’re not used to; it’s the only school I’ve interviewed with that has it. The group part is pretty low stress, but the prompts are pretty open ended to allow for ample discussion.
Are the MMIs ethical questions or "why central' type of questions?
Just got my A this morning
Congrats! Are y'all IS or OOS ?A this morning as well! Interviewed 02/20, Officially going to be a doctor!!!
ISCongrats! Are y'all IS or OOS ?
Thank you! ISCongrats! Are y'all IS or OOS ?
Congrats! When did you interview?Just got my A this morning
I interviewed 2/20Congrats! When did you interview?
its in the portal under admitted student resourcesDoes anyone know if there’s an accepted students group chat?
In the same boat brother/sisterHow long does usually take to hear back? I interviewed 1/16 and haven’t heard anything since. Should I email admissions?
They take a fat minute if you are not getting an outright A. I interviewed 9/12 and got my WL on JAN 13th like wtf. Hopefully you hear back soon since the April deadlines are coming up.How long does usually take to hear back? I interviewed 1/16 and haven’t heard anything since. Should I email admissions?
Listen here buddy. Using the word fat is unacceptable, we are gonna be doctors. Use the word obese next time. Think about it.They take a fat minute if you are not getting an outright A. I interviewed 9/12 and got my WL on JAN 13th like wtf. Hopefully you hear back soon since the April deadlines are coming up.
My bad, my bad you’re right 😂Listen here buddy. Using the word fat is unacceptable, we are gonna be doctors. Use the word obese next time. Think about it.
WL movement at most schools doesn't get going until May, typically.What’s the word with oos wl movement here ? Threads been insanely quiet ??
Is it waitlisted applicant only meetup? TBH, I do not know any dress code requirement.Anyone going to the waitlisted applicant meetup? If so, do you know what the dress code is?I
What meet up? When and where?Anyone going to the waitlisted applicant meetup? If so, do you know what the dress code is?
Real. Papa's getting nervous, I'm ngl. 😭😭 Do we know how many are in the gc now?? The CTE deadline just passed, so there **has** to be some more movement!I’m OOS and haven’t heard of any OOS waitlist movement since the post on 6/19, I hope they’re still extending tho 😭
same 😭Real. Papa's getting nervous, I'm ngl. 😭😭 Do we know how many are in the gc now?? The CTE deadline just passed, so there **has** to be some more movement!
thank you for ur service 🫡Okay, I emailed admissions and they said- "As admitted students make their final enrollment decisions and seats become available, the Admissions Committee carefully reviews the waitlist to determine which applicants are the best fit for the evolving needs of the class. We are continuing to receive withdrawals and, as a result, are making offers to applicants on the waitlist. This process will continue as needed through orientation in August."
Soo, we shall see 🤷🏻♂️
Of course, soldier. 🫡🫡thank you for ur service 🫡
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.