2017 EPPP Study Materials For Sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nyc_psyc2b

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just passed the EPPP (first try, scaled score = 627) and am selling my AATBS prep books. I found these super helpful - these were the only prep materials I bought. One of the books has a bit of highlighting, otherwise just normal wear-and-tear from reading, but no writing. Books were $350 new, will sell for $200. I'll throw in the audio files that I listened to while driving.

Happy studying!
 
Last edited:
These are sold. Good luck to everyone studying for the EPPP!!

I just passed the EPPP (first try, scaled score = 627) and am selling my AATBS prep books. I found these super helpful - these were the only prep materials I bought. One of the books has a bit of highlighting, otherwise just normal wear-and-tear from reading, but no writing. Books were $350 new, will sell for $200. I'll throw in the audio files that I listened to while driving.

Happy studying!