This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TotallyUncertain

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have the option to buy the Combo for $75 for the 2017 version. The 2018 Version online is $200. Money is not a huge issue, but is their a large/worthwhile difference between the two. I plan to supplement these regardless with Bootcamp and other pivotal resources.

Also if your name is Kyle you are forbidden from replying to this.

Members don't see this ad.

I would buy the $75 combo. Spending an extra $125 for a few more problems isn't worth it, also I'd assume the QR would be mostly updated, but since you are going to use bootcamp that has the updated QR regardless. I'm studying with the 2017 version too.

That is ultimately what I went with. Although some years have warranted bigger changes. I don't think 2017 vs 2018 is worth the cost vs actual gain. I plan to supplement regardless with bootcamp and other services.

Get the 2018, I'm telling you right now, Dr. Romano is getting what's on the DAT. That's guaranteed!

Members don't see this ad :)
bump would like to know as well. im a broke college student and have the option to buy the 2017 version for much cheaper.

bump would like to know as well. im a broke college student and have the option to buy the 2017 version for much cheaper.
Definitely go with the 2017 version, and with the money saved, buy Bootcamp! Those two resources together will help you score well! Questions are repeated from edition to edition, with a couple new ones being added. The major thing that did change from 2017 to 2018 was the addition of QC problems in the 2018, but you can practice those on Bootcamp (hence not worth the extra cost of the 2018). Just my opinion! I too used the 2017 version not too long ago (with bootcamp) and got a 25. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users