2018-2019 University of South Carolina - Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any OOS waitlist movement yet? I am top 1/3 and haven't heard anything
I emailed her and she said there has been movement but not much. She says that then are unlikely to get to the middle third. Just I think it just depends where you are on the list.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Any word on additional movement from the IS list?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have just given up my seat. Good luck to those of you still on the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
Curious, those in the waitlist, have you completed your immunization requirements yet? or is that something they require of you once you get off the waitlist?

Curious, those in the waitlist, have you completed your immunization requirements yet? or is that something they require of you once you get off the waitlist?
No that is only required if accepted. Im sure you can get it done on your own if you want to be proactive and are very optimistic about getting off of the waitlist, but it wouldnt make much sense to go through all the blood work if you dont get accepted.

Did anyone receive an email about taking the drug screen? She said it was sent on the 16th but I didn't get it.

Did anyone receive an email about taking the drug screen? She said it was sent on the 16th but I didn't get it.

I got it.

The screening must be completed no later than July 1, 2019. The entire process will take less than an hour and the fee is $29.” and it lays out directions regarding it.

I can fwd it to you if you’d like

Last edited:
Accepted this morning around 10:30AM! Top 1/3, OOS (USC '15 alum)

Reactions: 7 users
I’m in your boat too. I’ve kinda come to the conclusion from talking to people who got in last year that they send out a mass acceptance at the very end and then make the waitlist. But people don’t get accepted after their initial review. But that’s speculation. I’ve been waiting since October and I’m OOS. I got highly rated but I’m not sure how much weight that holds for us OOS students.
Hey 2020 applicant here. I had an interview in September, still waiting to hear something. What ended up being your experience with this?