Aug 11, 2018
I vaguely recall them saying on interview day that updates should be sent directly in an email, rather than as an attachment. Can someone confirm?

About the Ads
Aug 14, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Are acceptances still going out or is the 'rolling admissions status' the only positive status until april? Also, when do those hpwl/rolling statuses usually turn to As?
From what I can tell from this and last year's thread, I think later interviews still could get As without being put on the HPWL/WL first. They would just get it after seats open up, in the same waves that HPWLs turn to As

Reactions: Dani5055
Nov 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
any ideas on how long it takes to hear back post interview? Einstein's vague timelines are aging me prematurely

CaptainWEMT

Directorate of Disgruntled Cat Toys
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Are there still a lot of folks who haven't heard anything pre-II? I'm wondering if it's a good thing that I'm still in silence, or if they're just staggering these Rs...
I haven’t heard anything since I was complete a long time ago.

Nov 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Received a nice merit scholarship (> $100k) here the other day!
Are you sure you’re on the right thread? Financial aid said they won’t review financial aid apps until after the deadline.

Dec 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
sorry to sound like a broken record but anyone heard anything about rescheduling interviews? My other one for next week went online and I kind of wish they’d do this as well as I don’t think it will be safe to do in person anytime soon

About the Ads
Jul 31, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
My interview was re-scheduled as a virtual interview on zoom today!

last time people were talking about interviews people said they wouldn't be filling entire class by that time so we would still be interviewing for acceptances and not just a waitlist spot?

Reactions: thehumanamerica
Dec 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical

last time people were talking about interviews people said they wouldn't be filling entire class by that time so we would still be interviewing for acceptances and not just a waitlist spot?
Ahh when were you supposed to interview? And when was it rescheduled to? I didn’t get anything :(

Jun 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I interviewed here a couple of weeks ago. I'm wondering if decisions will continue to be delivered in a timely manner given all of the covid-19 stuff. Any ideas?

• Hmm
Reactions: jayz807

HPV

2+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2018

Did you respond to the email that indicated rescheduling or did they just send you an email to reschedule after the initial email that they sent about the moratorium?

Reactions: damon99
About the Ads
Nov 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Jul 31, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Did you respond to the email that indicated rescheduling or did they just send you an email to reschedule after the initial email that they sent about the moratorium?
Oops sorry, I did not respond to the email that indicated rescheduling. The email said they would try to re-schedule for the same day/time as initial in person interview, but haven't heard back yet.

I figured since they said they would be working on scheduling the zoom interviews, I would just wait...I think unless you reply saying i've already been accepted to a school/ don't want to interview, they will re-schedule you

Reactions: damon99 and HPV

AMCASTuesdays

I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
May 24, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Question for the gallery: did HPWL people get a response when they emailed their letter? I emailed post quarantine corona world so im wondering if theyre even going to see it/ if ill even be considered now.

Jul 28, 2018
Question for the gallery: did HPWL people get a response when they emailed their letter? I emailed post quarantine corona world so im wondering if theyre even going to see it/ if ill even be considered now.
You wrote a letter of interest? damn I just sent a one line email saying I was still interested LOL.

AMCASTuesdays

May 24, 2019
Status
You wrote a letter of interest? damn I just sent a one line email saying I was still interested LOL.
lmao was that all we needed? Tbh am in a self isolation haze- this was the biggest rush ive gotten all week. But did u get a reply?

About the Ads

AMCASTuesdays

May 24, 2019
Status
you can use mailtrack, a google extension, and it'll show you when somebody has viewed your email. I got it b/c professors from undergrad would ghost emails sometimes lmao
You’re a hero lmao

Jan 9, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi all,
Does anyone know any information about the batch of interviewees that had their interviewed canceled?

I got the email saying that they’ll be in touch with us for rescheduling, but does anyone know when? Will it be in April? Did people get rescheduled already? I don’t want to contact them since they said they’ll contact us, but at the same time it’s been over a week since the email.

Thank you and stay safe!

Dec 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi all,
Does anyone know any information about the batch of interviewees that had their interviewed canceled?

I got the email saying that they’ll be in touch with us for rescheduling, but does anyone know when? Will it be in April? Did people get rescheduled already? I don’t want to contact them since they said they’ll contact us, but at the same time it’s been over a week since the email.

Thank you and stay safe!
Hi! I called them Tuesday to ask and they unfortunately told me just to be patient. They seem to be moving to online interviews for rescheduling but i havent gotten any word about a date yet. Hopefully it will all work out. Very stressful but youre not alone!

Reactions: HPV and medted
Jan 9, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi! I called them Tuesday to ask and they unfortunately told me just to be patient. They seem to be moving to online interviews for rescheduling but i havent gotten any word about a date yet. Hopefully it will all work out. Very stressful but youre not alone!
Thank you for sharing that!

Reactions: HPV and damon99

CaptainWEMT

Directorate of Disgruntled Cat Toys
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Pre-II R after being complete in October

May 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Well, my time here has come to an end. Just received my second to last pre-II R. This was the last school on my list where I was marked complete, and I really hoped for continuity's sake it would be my last pre-II R. Guess UMarlyand will take that privilege. It was a pleasure lurking this thread with you all, until we meet again, yeet.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Just got a second reminder to fill out the post-interview survey and nearly had a heart attack thinking it was a decision

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: jayz807 and 71650
Nov 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Mar 19, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Have most people who had an interview scheduled that got cancelled due to coronavirus had it rescheduled yet? Mine was supposed to be 3/17 and I still haven't heard from them re: a remote interview

Reactions: I_AmTheDoctorNow
About the Ads