2019-2020 LECOM-E Post Bacc (Masters program)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So question for those of you who have already applied. I just got my email with my account information and was told that the MMS program is administered at the Bradenton campus. Does the Erie location not do the MMS?
The Erie location is beginning the MMS this fall.

You should be able to choose and if there’s a mistake on which campus you want to apply to you can have them send it to the other campus.

I applied when it was still considered post bacc so there’s been a few changes in the past months.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Currently Erie switching from post bac health science to MMS. However you still need to apply for post bacc because they did not update their portal and website
I believe it’s in a weird phase right now. There’s no longer the option to submit an inquiry on the post bacc. Under the MMS inquiry though it says it’s administered at both campuses. I would apply under that tab, there’s probably the ability to specify which campus is your preference now

For those that applied using AIS, did you send your scores through college board?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
wait so scores don't play a role in their decision making?
They do, you manually put your scores in. They bank on you telling the truth, once you’re accepted you send your scores in. If you’re accepted on a 30 ACT but you actually got a 23 then I assume your acceptance will be taken back. You sign an honesty policy on your application.
Those that were accepted: can you provide us your stats?
3.8 cumulative 3.6 science 118AIS

Did anyone have to do the grade entry or do we not have to if they received our transcripts?

Did anyone have to do the grade entry or do we not have to if they received our transcripts?
I think you have to do grade entry unless you applied to both their medical school and post bacc/MMS

I have a 3.4 cgpa 3.1 sgpa 501 MCAT, do I have a decent chance at this? Only had one interview this cycle and I got waitlisted so I need a backup

For those accepted, how long did it take you to get a decision? I applied about two weeks ago.

For those accepted, how long did it take you to get a decision? I applied about two weeks ago.
Have you checked you portal? It should say whether they have reviewed your application or are waiting on more materials. From the day it says they made a decision, it takes about a week to have the letter mailed to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you checked you portal? It should say whether they have reviewed your application or are waiting on more materials. From the day it says they made a decision, it takes about a week to have the letter mailed to you.
Its interesting. They should have all the materials and I have a tab for the MMS, but it is blank... maybe I should email them to see what is going on.

Its interesting. They should have all the materials and I have a tab for the MMS, but it is blank... maybe I should email them to see what is going on.

I applied about a week ago and I know that they've received all my materials as well. I got an email this morning saying my application had been processed, but nothing about it being reviewed and the tab for Application Status under my MMS is blank as well. Granted, I applied a week later than you but I'm also wondering when the status will be updated and/or when I'll receive another email.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I also received an email this morning saying they processed my application but my application status is blank and the folder items tab is also blank. Hoping it gets updated soon!

I was recently accepted and my application had updated my transcript and letters, but my admissions status was never posted on the portal, I only received it in the mail!

Im so nervous. I have everything submitted except for my letter which I wont be able to get till late March :/

Im so nervous. I have everything submitted except for my letter which I wont be able to get till late March :/
If you look at threads from previous years for their post bacc (which this essentially is) people were applying in April/may/june

Does anyone have their personal statement they can send me? If we applied aacomas are we essentially tailoring our PS to fit the Masters program

So my portal still has not updated, but I received an acceptance letter in the mail yesterday!

Where are you seeing status? I just applied and sent all my supporting information.
when you log on to the portal, click the admissions tab and scroll down to the bottom and there's "view admissions status" on the bottom right. Mine hasnt changed tho.

when you log on to the portal, click the admissions tab and scroll down to the bottom and there's "view admissions status" on the bottom right. Mine hasnt changed tho.
Thanks! How long till a status or decision is made usually? Usually it looks like they move pretty fast.

I just sent in my application and emailed my resume to Jamie Murphy and got an auto response that he's out of the office until 3/18

Also, Can we use the personal statement from the one we used to apply for med/ dental school?

I just sent in my application and emailed my resume to Jamie Murphy and got an auto response that he's out of the office until 3/18

they seriously need more ppl on this if the one person in charge goes on vacay

@Gingerdr when did you apply and if you dont mind what were your stats?
I applied a few weeks ago and got my acceptance monday. My stats were 3.49cGPA and 513 MCAT. I am also on the waitlist for their medical school.

they seriously need more ppl on this if the one person in charge goes on vacay
LOL thats hilarious. But i think more people with pre-dental route would prefer bradenton bc the classes are held at the dental building and you can find more connections.

I applied a few weeks ago and got my acceptance monday. My stats were 3.49cGPA and 513 MCAT. I am also on the waitlist for their medical school.

If the waitlist has any movement - I would sure hope you get in. Good GPA and what ~89rd percentile MCAT is extremely high.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello, I am adding my classes to the grades portal for the MMS @ Erie and I took some classes during high school for dual enrollment. What did you guys put under "Semester"? I am thinking it would be "GR" meaning grade?

Wow, I'm shocked you got waitlisted with a 513 MCAT...

Just got my letter of acceptance to the program this morning! :) My status has not changed tho for those wondering. It looks like they are directly sending out letters.

Just got my letter of acceptance to the program this morning! :) My status has not changed tho for those wondering. It looks like they are directly sending out letters.
same i just got mine as well! the portal is not updated at all