2019 grad employment thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacy is a Scam

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Curious to hear from the 2019 grads and soon-to-be grads, what job offers did you get, in what practice setting and what is the salary?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Retail chain in the Northeast, $51/hr 60 hours biweekly. Mid/Small City

Just spoke with some colleagues finishing their last rotation. One was offered floating position in the northwest region (BFE area) with rite-aide at $58/hr (at least 30 hour weeks).

Another at the big-3-chain in southern Cali (floating as well with benefits ~32 hr weeks starting out) at $61/hr.

Members don't see this ad :)
Supermarket in Florida. 30 hours salaried floater. $55/hr. I also am staying on PRN at the hospital I work at. Not sure about the hourly rate yet but thankful to have both opportunities.

Reactions: 1 user
so salaries are 80-90k? That sounds pretty bad. Is that with benefits?

so salaries are 80-90k? That sounds pretty bad. Is that with benefits?
Mine has benefits, I would imagine the others do too. It seems like 30-32 hours guaranteed has been the norm as well as the minimum to receive benefits for at least a few years now.

This could be a useful thread. I would like to plot a graph from this data. Please include the month of your offer date, wage and hours, location, rural vs metro, corporate vs independent. Hopefully we can generate a more accurate representation of what new grad salaries are as opposed to what Google says

Reactions: 4 users
This could be a useful thread. I would like to plot a graph from this data. Please include the month of your offer date, wage and hours, location, rural vs metro, corporate vs independent. Hopefully we can generate a more accurate representation of what new grad salaries are as opposed to what Google says
If you're interested in wading through that job market mega thread there were a few more responses there from a few weeks ago

Depends on where in the Midwest. Major cities are generally saturated.