2019 grad employment thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Supermarket in Florida. 30 hours salaried floater. $55/hr. I also am staying on PRN at the hospital I work at. Not sure about the hourly rate yet but thankful to have both opportunities.
 
This could be a useful thread. I would like to plot a graph from this data. Please include the month of your offer date, wage and hours, location, rural vs metro, corporate vs independent. Hopefully we can generate a more accurate representation of what new grad salaries are as opposed to what Google says
 
This could be a useful thread. I would like to plot a graph from this data. Please include the month of your offer date, wage and hours, location, rural vs metro, corporate vs independent. Hopefully we can generate a more accurate representation of what new grad salaries are as opposed to what Google says
If you're interested in wading through that job market mega thread there were a few more responses there from a few weeks ago